Stage 4 Colon Cancer Suggestions?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Soren I really wish the best for him, I'm sorry to hear all of this as well, I would really recommend he try doses of aspirin and niacinamide especially and ginger either juiced or raw and even oregano oil however my intestines were so ****88 up I couldn't go to the washroom when I would touch my abdomen everything felt hard like a rock it felt like everything was shutting down and my body wouldn't work anymore so swollen bloated intestines hard as if alot of fibrosis had taken place but I improved, I literally forcably had to fast because I could not eat anything it would just make me sick and stay clogged in me but those things allowed me to recover I honestly DO not believe it's too late I've been on almost my deathbed and those substances I mentioned brought me back!!! I don't believe it's too late and I really recommend he try those things, the medical community makes us believe it's futile and too late and we should accept our fate however I believe that's bogus and it just installs more fear and stress in the patients I know that if he tries those things and takes ideas from the peat forum he has a really good chance at turning things around remember a certain amount of weeks left to live is determined if it progresses if you stop the progression and turn it around or even just stop it halt the growth then his time on earth is extended which gives more time to devise treatment techniques and plans he can do this I know he can pull through its sad t see somebody hopeless like that I really do wish the best

Thanks for this Jake. I've strongly highlighted to him the potential benefit of aspirin and niacinamide. Ginger is something I didn't think of will definitely mention that.

Like you said if he stops the progression a few weeks turns around immediately. But tragically him and everyone else around him and virtually everyone on the planet just accepts what the doctors say as if it is moses coming down from the mountain. The entire atmosphere of everyone close to them is one of resignation. The medical industies roots into the public psyche is so total as to be almost impasible.

Ive managed to get around it with my immediate family but even that was difficult.

I will continue to press him. Given how bad his situation is hopefully he'll take the mentality that he might as well try.

Xemnoraq

That's awesome! Good luck! You can also mention caffeine and its success in treating colon cancer it's been mentioned many times on here too it's not an exact quote but I remember hearing something like all colon cancer patients survived past the 5 year marker with frequent coffee consumption and heres an article I recently read on caffeienes success in colon cancer but best of luck! My wishes go out to him and the family and loved ones

Drinking coffee daily may improve survival in colon cancer patients

haidut

Forum Supporter
Perhaps thiamine or another carbonic anhydrase inhibitor would be worth looking into?

Definitely. Famotidine is another OTC chemical which is a CA inhibitor. I posted about this in another thread. It can probably be combined with thiamine without much risk, if the doctor approves.

SOMO

One thing I have heard people try:

Get a pound of cannabis, high quality. Extract it with a solvent like alcohol or hexane or whatever, evaporate until you have a viscous oil. You should get, from a pound of cannabis, around 60g of oil. Work up to taking 1g of that oil a day in 3 divided doses. Within the first 60g there should be some evidence of it working, either tumor growth stalled or shrinkage. If so, continue.

I would not use Hexane for at-home extractions.

Hexane can actually stay behind in the final product. Leave hexane solvents to factories.

Mebendazole. Just google it or search pubmed "mebendazole cancer". There is a great article something like "repurposing mebendazole for cancer treatment"

Last edited: