Stage 4 Colon Cancer Suggestions?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

Friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. He is in his mid 50s and the prognosis is not good. Originally I think he was going to let him self succumb but now he his going to treat it.

I have already written up a few things I think he should take as well as studies backing up my suggestions to show to his doctors so he actually has evidence to back up my recommendations.

So far I have come up with Niacinamide combined with vitamin C (although I am unsure of the dose) as well as Aspirin (again unsure as to what dose would be optimal), I also was thinking of anti-serotonin/anti-fibrotic agents and possibly red light.

Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated thanks.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Excellent! Thank you so much.
So, this means they got about 25mg / L concentration, which is 83 uMol / L. That is not too high and is achievable with about 500mg oral thiamine taken for at least a week. There is a recent study which found that oral and IV thiamine actually achieve the same concentration at the same dose but the oral thiamine has to be taken for longer. So, taking 500mg oral thiamine daily for a week will achieve concentrations on the 7th day comparable to a single IV dose of 500mg thiamine. So, it looks like there is no need for even allithiamine or all the other expensive fat-soluble thiamines. Plain old thiamine Hcl will do just fine if used for a few days.
Perhaps thiamine or another carbonic anhydrase inhibitor would be worth looking into?

CLASH

“Table 1. Overview of the Gerson Regimen

Included in Gerson Regimen
Coffee and/or castor oil enemas
Vegetable juice, 13 glasses/d or
more (ie, carrot juice); juices
must be pressed
Only organic fruits and vegetables.
Tablespoons of linseed oil
Acidophilus-pepsin capsules
Drops of Lugol’s solution
niacin
pancreatic enzymes
Thyroid tablets
Rectal/oral hydrogen peroxide
Rectal ozone therapies
Megadoses of vitamin C
for severe pain

Not Allowed
Aluminum utensils Salt
Oil
Coffee
Berries or nuts
Drinking water
Animal protein
Bottled, canned, refined, preserved, or frozen food
a. Treatment is individualized, and different enzymes may be used in varied quantity based on the patient’s needs.”

@Travis
I’m assuming to increase the benefits of the therapy, linseed oil, hydrogen peroxide, ozone and castor oil would be removed from the regimen? Maybe replace the linseed with coconut oil, beef tallow, cocoa butter?

Jack Roe

One thing I have heard people try:

Get a pound of cannabis, high quality. Extract it with a solvent like alcohol or hexane or whatever, evaporate until you have a viscous oil. You should get, from a pound of cannabis, around 60g of oil. Work up to taking 1g of that oil a day in 3 divided doses. Within the first 60g there should be some evidence of it working, either tumor growth stalled or shrinkage. If so, continue.

Xisca

Look at his diet and suggest he does the opposite.... if high carb go keto, if keto go carbs, if little meat go carnivore diet, somebody saved his old mother and she lived a few years more into her 90's, so all is possible!

Aspirin with gut problem.... no

Travis

“Table 1. Overview of the Gerson Regimen
I’m assuming to increase the benefits of the therapy, linseed oil, hydrogen peroxide, ozone and castor oil would be removed from the regimen? Maybe replace the linseed with coconut oil, beef tallow, cocoa butter?

I wouldn't be so quick to malign linseed oil. Although this sounds like it'd be loaded with both linoleic (18∶2ω−6) and γ-linolenic (18∶3ω−6) acids, it actually contains mostly α-linolenic acid (18∶3ω−3). Even though γ- and α-linolenic acid are constitutional isomers or eachother, and approximately equally-prone to lipid peroxidation, the latter can be seen as beneficial because it displaces the former. All brains of autopsied mammals contain between ~14–17% of highly-unsaturated and long 22-carbon membrane lipids, or docosanoids, and these invariably always either omega−3 DHA (22∶6ω−3) or omega−6 osbond acid (22∶6ω−6). Without trace amounts of α-linolenic acid, nearly-unavoidable amounts of linoleic and γ-linolenic acid will instead occupy elongation and desaturation enzymes needed for membrane lipid synthesis. This naturally leads a brain membrane incorporporation of omega−6 osbond acid at amounts corresponding to the DHA displaced. The result of this are invariably pathological, in every instance examined, and besides an increase in osbond acid precursor—i.e. arachidonic acid—the osbond-enriched membranes have different physical properties: lower density, lower kinetic energy, and lower water solubility leading to a lower glucose flux and the relative inability to exclude cell membrane sterols. The latter property actually has less to do with osbond having one less double bond than DHA than its' location: Assuming the lipids occupy the expected configuration in the lipid bilayer, DHA's first double bond is only three carbons removed from the extracellular fluid. Osbond acid of course lacks this bond, leading to an increased sterol solubility approximately between 4 and 8 Å from the extracellular fluid.

And don't forget about sodium, which is actually a mitogenic factor. Classic studies done by Clarence Cone—Head of Biophysics and Biochemistry at NASA's Langley Research Center—demonstrates that a high mitotic rate is most correlated with two measurable properties: (1) the cell membrane potential, which ranges from approximately −80 to −10 mV; and (2) the intracellular sodium concentration. No other ion consistently changes in concentration besides chloride and potassium, with the former increasing and latter decreasing. This means the [Na⁺]∶[K⁺] correlates even better than [Na⁺], which superimposes over the cell membrane potential. And since membrane potentials are derivative properties of ionic distribution, an increased cytosolic [Na⁺] could actually determine them. Clarence Cone had explained this process by the initial increase in membrane ion permeability, then leading to an influx of sodium ions and corresponding decrease membrane potential. Since Na⁺ has an osmotic potential greater than K⁺, a person might assume it physically expands the cytosol using osmotic force. This is certainly expected from calculations, yet this influx occurs directly preceding the synthesis (S) stage of the cell cycle—i.e. right before all dNA is duplicated for the daughter cell. Yet on account of newer evidence demonstrating the selective affinity that telomeres have for Na⁺ and K⁺, genetic mechanisms immediately suggest themselves: Sodium ions could very well unravel telomeres, the very tips of the chromosomal dNA strands. Certain guanine-rich segments of dNA and mRNA are found to chelate sodium ions, finally explaining how a monovalent Group IA ion has been shown to control genetic expression. The high K⁺/Na⁺ ratio of the Gerson regime could be expected to decrease the mitotic rate in this manner.

My only objection is the prohibition coffee consumption. Not only are you prohibited from drinking it, they actually beguile you into putting it up your **** [/chriswalken.mp3]. If you think about it, this alternative use for the coffee bean is the idiomatic converse of 'killing two birds with one stone,' or allowing both birds to live, since not only don't you not get to drink it the coffee spared is now up your **** [/chriswalken.mp3]. This Freudian regression in the route of administration is defended logically by Max Gerson, and thus likely works, and perhaps could even do so by eliminating the cholestasis shown to occur after prolonged ingestion of preformed retinol at supra-RDA levels. But yet, I cannot conceive of why he so injudiciously restricts the consumption of coffee in the usual manner (WTF?)

Last edited:
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thanks everyone for your feedback. Really appreciate it!

D

danishispsychic

PS. Since it is Stage 4 , how about water fasting/ dry fasting also ? There are lots of info on MMS regarding cancer as well. That killed a 3 ft tapeworm for me.

Inaut

probably frowned upon around here but i've read some interesting stuff on rectal insufflations using ozone.

Amazoniac

My only objection is the prohibition coffee consumption. Not only are you prohibited from drinking it, they actually beguile you into putting it up your **** [/chriswalken.mp3]. If you think about it, this alternative use for the coffee bean is the idiomatic converse of 'killing two birds with one stone,' or allowing both birds to live, since not only don't you not get to drink it the coffee spared is now up your **** [/chriswalken.mp3]. This Freudian regression in the route of administration is defended logically by Max Gerson, and thus likely works, and perhaps could even do so by eliminating the cholestasis shown to occur after prolonged ingestion of preformed retinol at supra-RDA levels. But yet, I cannot conceive of why he so injudiciously restricts the consumption of coffee in the usual manner (WTF?)
- https://raypeatforum.com/community/...usually-eat-in-a-day.9977/page-15#post-307897
- https://raypeatforum.com/community/...r-is-a-viral-disease.24425/page-2#post-349333
- https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-cancer-therapy-by-max-gerson-selected-parts.13998/
According to the experiments of Professor O. E. Meyer and Professor Heubner of the University of Goettingen, Germany, it is not certain whether the caffeine stimulates the liver cells directly or indirectly through the visceral nervous system. In any case, the effect is an increased production of bile, an opening of the bile ducts and greater flow of bile.

A cup of coffee taken by mouth has an entirely different effect. [..] It heightens the reflex response (Schmiedeberg), lowers the blood pressure, increases heart rate, perspiration, causes insomnia and heart palpitations, the local irritation stimulates peristalsis (stomach motility).

--
I can be wrong, but doctors at this point might have already given up. If they have in their minds that the chances are remote, I doubt there will be enough effort from them.

Which reminds me of another thing that Gerson wrote:
After a patient is more or less free of symptoms, he goes home and is confronted by [a tendency] to put [him/her] into hospitals or nursing homes, covered by insurance plans, to avoid disturbance of family life and expenses.

Last edited:

Travis

Statistical data correlating 5-year survival rates of Gerson vs Conventional cancer treatments are rare. This could be due to a low data samples, protocol variability between institutions, and concerns involving the availability and comparability of Mexican medical records, yet is most often explained as 'due to difficulties in ensuring patient compliance.' While true the Gerson Protocol requires full adherence to an often radical shift in diet, and a few detox methods, this could reveal the ACS's apprehension to advertise its relative success:

Hildenbrand, Gar. "5-year survival rates of melanoma patients treated by diet therapy after the manner of Gerson." Alternative Therapies in Health Medicine (1995)

tara

Might want to read the threads on William Koch and see if there is anything there of interest?

Xemnoraq

@Soren ! Please read this thread by @haidut regarding colon cancer

Colon Aging / Cancer? Due To Low NAD / High Serotonin; Niacinamide Reverses Both

I’ve had plenty of colon problems I have to be on a liquid diet basically they don’t know if it’s cancer or not but I’ve been using b vitamins like niacinamide with AMAZING results! And there is also a thread on caffeine reversing colon cancer so much amazing information on here to reccomend to your friend suffering!

Best of luck but definetly experiment with b vitamins I’ve had nothing but amazing results and also antibiotics are great there’s some information and studies done on raw ginger being an extremely effective herb against cancer , I have been using ginger for years and when I consume either raw ginger juice or pieces the swelling literally goes down within minutes of using its incredible hopefully some of this helps

Simba1992

Hi all,

Friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. He is in his mid 50s and the prognosis is not good. Originally I think he was going to let him self succumb but now he his going to treat it.

I have already written up a few things I think he should take as well as studies backing up my suggestions to show to his doctors so he actually has evidence to back up my recommendations.

So far I have come up with Niacinamide combined with vitamin C (although I am unsure of the dose) as well as Aspirin (again unsure as to what dose would be optimal), I also was thinking of anti-serotonin/anti-fibrotic agents and possibly red light.

Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated thanks.
LDN may make a difference.
https://www.google.fr/search?q=colon+cancer+ldn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-fr&client=safari

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thank you everyone very much for the feedback and advice. I wrote up a comprehensive summary of what I thought were the best treatments and have passed a lot of it on to said family friend he is in quite a bad way and has been told he only has a number of weeks left. I'm sure being told this by doctors does not help his prognosis.

Unfortunately I do not have much hope that the suggestions I have put forth are going to be taken on given his situation. Here is hoping that is not the case. Will update the forum if there is any positive change.

Many many thanks to all for the advice. Always good to see how much the people on this forum take the time and effort to genuinely seek to improve the health of others.

Xemnoraq

@Soren I really wish the best for him, I'm sorry to hear all of this as well, I would really recommend he try doses of aspirin and niacinamide especially and ginger either juiced or raw and even oregano oil however my intestines were so ****88 up I couldn't go to the washroom when I would touch my abdomen everything felt hard like a rock it felt like everything was shutting down and my body wouldn't work anymore so swollen bloated intestines hard as if alot of fibrosis had taken place but I improved, I literally forcably had to fast because I could not eat anything it would just make me sick and stay clogged in me but those things allowed me to recover I honestly DO not believe it's too late I've been on almost my deathbed and those substances I mentioned brought me back!!! I don't believe it's too late and I really recommend he try those things, the medical community makes us believe it's futile and too late and we should accept our fate however I believe that's bogus and it just installs more fear and stress in the patients I know that if he tries those things and takes ideas from the peat forum he has a really good chance at turning things around remember a certain amount of weeks left to live is determined if it progresses if you stop the progression and turn it around or even just stop it halt the growth then his time on earth is extended which gives more time to devise treatment techniques and plans he can do this I know he can pull through its sad t see somebody hopeless like that I really do wish the best

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals