Blue Sky Peptide T3

Bodhi

When do you start using it? , i cannot order it yet they have problems with mastercard, but they wil fix this soon...
And do you think the assumptions i made about this product are correct?

Bodhi

In the report i also see that there is some synthetic T2, is this correct, i do not understand i emailed them and ask how much of T3 was in the product and they only refer to these documents which are quite technical ... They seem to be a bit secret about it somehow...

James_001

In the report i also see that there is some synthetic T2, is this correct, i do not understand i emailed them and ask how much of T3 was in the product and they only refer to these documents which are quite technical ... They seem to be a bit secret about it somehow...

The company is known to supply "research chemicals" to steroid users, basically it is a grey market and they have no reason to give the gov a chance to shut them down....

M

marikay

When do you start using it? , i cannot order it yet they have problems with mastercard, but they wil fix this soon...
And do you think the assumptions i made about this product are correct?

I started about a month ago. I'm not sure how much the shipping will be to Europe so I don't know what the monthly cost will be for you. I do think that one drop (bottle comes with a dropper) will give you 4 to 5 mcgs. I think most of us put a drop or two into a drink and then sip the drink over the course of a few hours. I once placed a drop on my hand and licked it off to see how quickly and strongly it works, but I forgot to measure my pulse afterwards.

I think it works well but there might be some slight problem with the amount of t3 you get in each drop. As someone mentioned above, this company is a research company (and I think rather new) so they don't want to know if you are taking their products internally. You have to indicate to them that you are not when you order from them. I just took one drop in a glass of OJ and will check my pulse in a few minutes (and thereafter for an hour or two) and post what happens. At the price it was worth a try.

M

marikay

Are the concerns about its short shelf-life unfounded?

Each bottle comes in a cobalt blue glass bottle. They are also wrapped in bubble wrap individually. I ordered in the winter time hoping the bottles wouldn't get heated too much during shipping. Still on my first bottle so I don't know if the other two will be as strong. I am not sure if there as any way to test strength other than to check pulse rate after using.

M

marikay

The company is known to supply "research chemicals" to steroid users, basically it is a grey market and they have no reason to give the gov a chance to shut them down....

I concur. They make you state that you will not use their products internally when you buy the product.

Bodhi

Ok thanks for replies, i'm gonna wait till there is gonna be more positive results/users i do not feel very safe about using this product right now...

nullredvector

Is the bsp product clear?

I just ordered from research liquids and its blue, almost like methylene blue. Any ideas on what it is?

OP
J

jb116

t3 from blue sky is indeed clear.
Be mindful to shake it well every time. If it hasn't been shaken in a day or so, hold the bottle up
to light, sun light works best, and you will see white sediment. When it's shaken the sediment
mixes in creating a slightly cloudy liquid. The t4 is even more noticeable

nullredvector

The bottle I got from research liquids.com a different retailer, one of the ingredients is definitely DMSO which I've become familiar with haiduts supps. Idk what the blue is though. I'm gonna email them

Bodhi

It seems that this brand contains 10mcgs per drop, which is a bit harder to dose... then BSP...
Please keep me posted on your experience with this product

hello1234

I was on 100 mcg cynomel and I'm sorry to say but blueskypeptide t3 is definitely not 5mcg/drop. It's not even 5 mcg/2 drops in my experience.

Velve921

Does anyone have updates on this product and its results?

Please post if you have any thoughts.

Thanks!

papaya

hi marikay, r u happy w/novitrol? where did u order it from? also do u think that the added bsp is making a difference?

M

marikay

hi marikay, r u happy w/novitrol? where did u order it from? also do u think that the added bsp is making a difference?

Am happy with novotiral. got it from farmaciasdelnino.mx but they don't have any left now. i may have to take a trip down to mexico to see if i can get some more soon. i'm pretty sure the t3 from bps works. i use one drop a couple of times a day with food. my pulse is staying at or above 80 for most of the day, so i can recommend it so far. i may have to try bps's t4 if i can't find the novotiral. god i miss cynoplus:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals