Blue Sky Peptide T3

achillea

My wife was on time released T3 and she called the compounding pharmacist to ask what the mcg release per hour was and he said there is no way to know.

papaya

I am new, and just wanted to let ya'll know my thoughts on the BSP T3.

I am a 48 yr old female (49 this August), in menopause, seriously hypothyroid and diabetic. My first Endo had started me on just synthroid, and then realized I was not converting, so added cytomel to the mix. I still wasn't "well", so my new Endo started me on Armour, and that was pretty good, but after about a year on it, it seemed that they changed the formula or something, because it really WASN'T working (and the price went WAY up). So, he switched me to NP Thyroid. Love it, because it is considered generic so it is MUCH cheaper, and I can take it sublingually. But, I still wasn't 100% well....I feel good for a few hours in the morning after taking the NP, but then I start feeling tired and draggy.

And, I didn't want to raise my dose of the NP Thyroid, because my last levels show that my T4 is in the near-perfect range (but my T3 is lagging). So, I got hold of some Grossman Cytomel. Was taking anywhere from 25-50 mcg per day and felt great! Now, I can't get it.....BOO. Tried Tiromel, and it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me.

So, I got some of the BSP T3 Liquid. I FREAKING LOVE IT. A drop or two on my tongue a few times a day, and I am FABULOUS!

I know how REAL T3 feels, so I know this is "the real deal". My body temp goes up (I am naturally very "cold"), bp goes up (have had a history of low bp, even when pregnant), my pulse goes up (into the normal range), I wake up, and am alert and ready to go. In the past week, I have lost 8 pounds.....Yeah, I will definitely be buying this for as long as I can!!
wow, that's great!how long have you been using it for? what dose of np thyroid are you on? have you ever tried the natural thyroid from thailand? btw, i'm normal t4 & low t3 so i def need to do something.

Dolly

wow, that's great!how long have you been using it for? what dose of np thyroid are you on? have you ever tried the natural thyroid from thailand? btw, i'm normal t4 & low t3 so i def need to do something.

I am on 3 grains of NP Thyroid. I haven't tried the natural from Thailand because my doc is ok with prescribing the NP, and that keeps my T4 where it needs to be, but the T3 still lags. I have been using the BSP T3 for about a week and a half. I love it.

firebreather

I am new, and just wanted to let ya'll know my thoughts on the BSP T3.

I am a 48 yr old female (49 this August), in menopause, seriously hypothyroid and diabetic. My first Endo had started me on just synthroid, and then realized I was not converting, so added cytomel to the mix. I still wasn't "well", so my new Endo started me on Armour, and that was pretty good, but after about a year on it, it seemed that they changed the formula or something, because it really WASN'T working (and the price went WAY up). So, he switched me to NP Thyroid. Love it, because it is considered generic so it is MUCH cheaper, and I can take it sublingually. But, I still wasn't 100% well....I feel good for a few hours in the morning after taking the NP, but then I start feeling tired and draggy.

And, I didn't want to raise my dose of the NP Thyroid, because my last levels show that my T4 is in the near-perfect range (but my T3 is lagging). So, I got hold of some Grossman Cytomel. Was taking anywhere from 25-50 mcg per day and felt great! Now, I can't get it.....BOO. Tried Tiromel, and it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me.

So, I got some of the BSP T3 Liquid. I FREAKING LOVE IT. A drop or two on my tongue a few times a day, and I am FABULOUS!

I know how REAL T3 feels, so I know this is "the real deal". My body temp goes up (I am naturally very "cold"), bp goes up (have had a history of low bp, even when pregnant), my pulse goes up (into the normal range), I wake up, and am alert and ready to go. In the past week, I have lost 8 pounds.....Yeah, I will definitely be buying this for as long as I can!!

Not saying you are but your post sure looks like you're a rep for BSP trying to pose as an innocent female user of t3.

I've personally have tried their t3 and felt very little effect.

Dolly

Not saying you are but your post sure looks like you're a rep for BSP trying to pose as an innocent female user of t3.

I've personally have tried their t3 and felt very little effect.

You can call me what you want. Point blank, I'm not. I came to this forum looking for options when Grossman became hard to find. I saw the posts about the BSP here, and that is what made me want to try it. I did, and I am happy with it. Believe me or not, I don't really care. Other people were asking about this product so I was adding my 2 cents....isn't that what this forum is supposed to be?!?! Sharing our experiences? Wow.

firebreather

You can call me what you want. Point blank, I'm not. I came to this forum looking for options when Grossman became hard to find. I saw the posts about the BSP here, and that is what made me want to try it. I did, and I am happy with it. Believe me or not, I don't really care. Other people were asking about this product so I was adding my 2 cents....isn't that what this forum is supposed to be?!?! Sharing our experiences? Wow.

I didn't call you anything, I said that your post to me looks fishy.

Other people have come on here with similar looking posts about similar products and many people called foul

Dolly

I didn't call you anything, I said that your post to me looks fishy.

Other people have come on here with similar looking posts about similar products and many people called foul

And you did "call me something"....you called me a rep for the company. I had never even heard of this company until I came here looking for good alternative T3 sources. I tried the product and I liked it. I was just trying to add my experiences. Thought it might help someone.

Would you like for me to post my medical records, lab results, or what? This is a crappy way to welcome a new member to a forum.

Last edited:

Dolly

And in case you hadn't noticed.....there are other people on this forum who have had good results with BSP T3. I'm sorry that you didn't. But that doesn't mean that every person who did is a "rep for the company".

firebreather

And in case you hadn't noticed.....there are other people on this forum who have had good results with BSP T3. I'm sorry that you didn't. But that doesn't mean that every person who did is a "rep for the company".

Exactly, yours was the only post that stood out like a sore thumb

Dolly

Fine. Think what you like. I had NEVER heard of BlueSky until researching on this forum. I thought my results may be helpful to others. Apparently you don't want me here. So, I will leave and keep my experiences to myself. Bye.

ejalrp

I don't see it on the Blue Sky website, so does anyone know what it added to their research liquids to dilute the T3 for instance? I have tasted both their T3 and an aromatase inhibitor and they are both slightly sweet (in fact, almost identical in taste). Not sure about T3, but I wouldn't think an aromatase inhibitor would taste slightly sweet. I would expect bitter.

Last edited:
M

marikay

Perhaps I can help on the "does bsp t3 work" question. I've been taking Novotiral and bsp t3 (to bring the t3 dosage up to what Grossman Cynoplus has). I think I'll try just bsp t3 for a couple of days and see what happens. Not using t4 for a few days should not matter much as it takes a while to work out of the system. But the t3 should drop dramatically if the bsp t3 isn't what it is cracked up to be. I'll start tomorrow (Sunday, April 10th) just taking bsp t3 every four hours or so and check my pulse throughout the day. It should tell us something.

The actions and opinions of users are their own...

M

marikay

I don't see it on the Blue Sky website, so does anyone know what it added to their research liquids to dilute the T3 for instance? Also, I have tasted both the T3 and an aromatase inhibitor and they are both slightly sweet (in fact, almost identical in taste). Not sure about T3, but I wouldn't think an aromatase inhibitor would taste slightly sweet. I would expect bitter.

I don't know what the taste is supposed to like, but I found the bsp t3 to taste a little weird. That's one of the reasons I put in OJ or milk and drink it. I'll ask Ray the next time I email him if he knows anything about bsp.

Ritchie

I don't see it on the Blue Sky website, so does anyone know what it added to their research liquids to dilute the T3 for instance? I have tasted both their T3 and an aromatase inhibitor and they are both slightly sweet (in fact, almost identical in taste). Not sure about T3, but I wouldn't think an aromatase inhibitor would taste slightly sweet. I would expect bitter.
I emailed them asking what other ingredients and excipients/solvents there are in the T3 solution and they replied the following:
"All research chems are a proprietary blend of (ETOH), Glycerol, and distilled water.
COA, HPCL, and MS quality reports are located under the report tab next to the reviews on the product page of our website."
The Glycerol probably explains the slightly sweet taste..

jaguar43

I emailed them asking what other ingredients and excipients/solvents there are in the T3 solution and they replied the following:
"All research chems are a proprietary blend of (ETOH), Glycerol, and distilled water.
COA, HPCL, and MS quality reports are located under the report tab next to the reviews on the product page of our website."
The Glycerol probably explains the slightly sweet taste..

I think it also has DMSO according to their quality report.

https://www.blueskypeptide.com/file...d/?d=0&file=custom/upload/File-1433177758.pdf

Yeah I'm not sure it's wise to dissolve T3 in plain water :ss

M

marikay

Perhaps I can help on the "does bsp t3 work" question. I've been taking Novotiral and bsp t3 (to bring the t3 dosage up to what Grossman Cynoplus has). I think I'll try just bsp t3 for a couple of days and see what happens. Not using t4 for a few days should not matter much as it takes a while to work out of the system. But the t3 should drop dramatically if the bsp t3 isn't what it is cracked up to be. I'll start tomorrow (Sunday, April 10th) just taking bsp t3 every four hours or so and check my pulse throughout the day. It should tell us something.

Results: One the first dose I accidentally dropped two drops into a glass of OJ instead of one. I drank the juice anyway and had some food with the OJ. Two hours later, my resting pulse was 100. I could tell the pulse rate wasn't due to stress hormones because I had a strong appetite along with the fast pulse (and I felt great). Two hours later (four hours after taking the two drops of bsp t3) my pulse was still pretty high though I wasn't somewhere where i could take my resting pulse rate. I took one drop of bsp t3 exactly four hours after taking the first dose. I took another drop four hours later and then one drop again four hours after that. The first day felt pretty much similar to the days when I take a combination of novotiral and bsp t3 together. My pulse seemed to be a little bit slower later in the day.

The second day I just took one drop of bsp t3 with food every four hours. My resting pulse averaged 80 bpm. That's a little slower than I normally am on the Novotiral and bsp t3 combo. And I didn't feel as great or have much of an appetite.

So I am concluding from this that the bsp t3 does have some t3 in it but maybe not the 4 to 5 mcgs per drop that I had figured it had. It might be that, as a member posted above has noted, one drop of bsp t3 is closer to 2.5 mcgs and that's why my response to the two drops of bsp on the first dose gave me such a strong pulse rate and then weaker than the novotiral (where I was getting five mcgs at a time) when I only took one drop at a time.

By the way, I am emptying liquid from the glass dropper back in to the bottle and then closing the cap and shaking the bottle for a few seconds before I dip the dropper back into the bottle to get the t3. The solution is a little cloudy this way and I assume that the t3 is mixed in fairly evenly at that point. If I don't shake the bottle first, the solution is clear and is probably lacking some of the t3.

I'm going to go back to the Novotiral/bsp combo, but I might take two drops of the bsp (with food to slow down the absorption) instead of one drop a couple of times a day. I'm also going to use some of the bsp solution in a hair tonic I hope to make in a few weeks. Cheers.

Dolly

Results: One the first dose I accidentally dropped two drops into a glass of OJ instead of one. I drank the juice anyway and had some food with the OJ. Two hours later, my resting pulse was 100. I could tell the pulse rate wasn't due to stress hormones because I had a strong appetite along with the fast pulse (and I felt great). Two hours later (four hours after taking the two drops of bsp t3) my pulse was still pretty high though I wasn't somewhere where i could take my resting pulse rate. I took one drop of bsp t3 exactly four hours after taking the first dose. I took another drop four hours later and then one drop again four hours after that. The first day felt pretty much similar to the days when I take a combination of novotiral and bsp t3 together. My pulse seemed to be a little bit slower later in the day.

The second day I just took one drop of bsp t3 with food every four hours. My resting pulse averaged 80 bpm. That's a little slower than I normally am on the Novotiral and bsp t3 combo. And I didn't feel as great or have much of an appetite.

So I am concluding from this that the bsp t3 does have some t3 in it but maybe not the 4 to 5 mcgs per drop that I had figured it had. It might be that, as a member posted above has noted, one drop of bsp t3 is closer to 2.5 mcgs and that's why my response to the two drops of bsp on the first dose gave me such a strong pulse rate and then weaker than the novotiral (where I was getting five mcgs at a time) when I only took one drop at a time.

By the way, I am emptying liquid from the glass dropper back in to the bottle and then closing the cap and shaking the bottle for a few seconds before I dip the dropper back into the bottle to get the t3. The solution is a little cloudy this way and I assume that the t3 is mixed in fairly evenly at that point. If I don't shake the bottle first, the solution is clear and is probably lacking some of the t3.

I'm going to go back to the Novotiral/bsp combo, but I might take two drops of the bsp (with food to slow down the absorption) instead of one drop a couple of times a day. I'm also going to use some of the bsp solution in a hair tonic I hope to make in a few weeks. Cheers.

Yes, I totally agree with you that I don't think it is as strong as they say. But, by tweaking my dosage, it works for me. I do a couple drops on my tongue a few times a day, depending on how I am feeling.

firebreather

That's great, glad you are having success with it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals