Blue Sky Peptide T3

papaya

thanks marikay! such a bummer that they're out. have they told u when they'll have it back? i was supposed to be in cali this week, i could've taken the road trip w/u lol

M

marikay

Blue Sky.

Blue Sky T3 does indeed work. I am currently using it along with Novotiral. If I can't get Novotiral anymore I will probably try the Blue Sky T4 as well. I would like to use Haidut's product but I don't think I can handle even a small amount of DMSO. If Cynoplus/Cynomel comes back I will likely start using that as that is the stuff I felt the best on. All of the normal suggestions and warnings apply (e.g. make sure you are getting enough calories, etc.) Hope this help.

M

marikay

thanks marikay! such a bummer that they're out. have they told u when they'll have it back? i was supposed to be in cali this week, i could've taken the road trip w/u lol

That would have been fun. I keep being told that cynoplus/cynomel is coming back soon, but the deadlines for that have all come and gone. I am still hoping it comes back, but I'm not really planning on it happening. Hence the experiment with the Blue Sky stuff. Cheers.

papaya

what is the expiration date on your novotiral? also can you list the ingredients(i'm curious about fillers). medicinesmexico.com seems to also have a generic version. bsp t3/t4 would be ideal but i suspect that it doesn't work well.

papaya

also, is there really a dramatic difference between cynoplus & noviratol? i've never tried the cyno's

M

marikay

I
what is the expiration date on your novotiral? also can you list the ingredients(i'm curious about fillers). medicinesmexico.com seems to also have a generic version. bsp t3/t4 would be ideal but i suspect that it doesn't work well.

I don't see an expiration date on the box. Also not sure what the excipients are. I bought Novotiral on the recommendation of Ray via email when I ran out of cynoplus. Given my experience with generics from Mexico, I will stay with the Novotiral (if I can find some) and if not, then go for the Blue Sky for the whole thing. One thing about Blue Sky, it is easy to order and get it shipped. Cheers.

firebreather

I don't understand why RP recommends to dose Blue Sky at 1mcg/hr? Why not take 10 or 15mcg at once like people do with cytomel and other t3 drugs?

papaya

t3 has a short half life firebreather. marikay, i kinda suspect that it's the t3 in the tyromax & the novotiral that is giving the results, not the bsp. i'd love to be able to do bsp t3/t4 & just put the drops under my tongue. btw, i felt that my thyroid shut down after i took tyromax but some people r having great results w/it. i think i might be allergic to dmso but i used to take msm years ago and loved it so i don't know. do the mexican pharmacies not take credit cards? i think it might just be easier to just go to the dr & do synthroid/cytomel tbh.

firebreather

t3 has a short half life firebreather. marikay, i kinda suspect that it's the t3 in the tyromax & the novotiral that is giving the results, not the bsp. i'd love to be able to do bsp t3/t4 & just put the drops under my tongue. btw, i felt that my thyroid shut down after i took tyromax but some people r having great results w/it. i think i might be allergic to dmso but i used to take msm years ago and loved it so i don't know. do the mexican pharmacies not take credit cards? i think it might just be easier to just go to the dr & do synthroid/cytomel tbh.

So I've read.

If that's the case why doesn't RP recommend time release t3?

Or why doesn't RP recommend splitting thier cytomel into little tiny pieces and taking them 1 per hour

tara

If that's the case why doesn't RP recommend time release t3?
I think he's said he does not believe the time release formulations work as advertised. Technical problems with getting it to dissolve and absorb in a reliable eve manner.

Or why doesn't RP recommend splitting thier cytomel into little tiny pieces and taking them 1 per hour
I think he does. Tiny nibble every hour or two as needed.

firebreather

I think he's said he does not believe the time release formulations work as advertised. Technical problems with getting it to dissolve and absorb in a reliable eve manner.

Well there ya go, thank you Tara

M

marikay

@firebreather Ray specifically does not recommend time release T3. He has mentioned in an interview with Lita Lee years ago that the time release stuff doesn't work. Ray recommends only a tiny bit of t3 at a time. I could never get the cynomel tablets cut into pieces smaller than 1/4 (or 6 mcgs) so I took them with a meal in order to slow down the release. I've never seen Ray say anything about Blue Sky Peptides. I started using Blue Sky because the Novotiral doesn't contain enough T3 for me. I don't know about synthroid or cytomel here in the U.S. I started with cynomel and cynoplus and was happy with that. Things had to change when Grossman stopped making cynoplus and cynomel. Still looking for the right alternative and still hoping Graossman gets its act together someday.

papaya

has the pharmaceutical company been shut down or have they just stopped producing the cyno's? i heard that the issue was an undeclared ingredient.

Stryker

I was on 100 mcg cynomel and I'm sorry to say but blueskypeptide t3 is definitely not 5mcg/drop. It's not even 5 mcg/2 drops in my experience.
your right , the bsp t3 is 2.27 mcg per drop

and also just to note , the half life of t3 is 19 hours

Last edited:

Stryker

It didn't do anything at first for me. But the same bottle nOw reliably increases my heart rate with even one drop. I think raising my t4 through the Tyromax made it work better.

"T3 and T2 appear to act by different mechanisms to produce different results. T2 is believed to act on the mitochondria directly, increasing the rate of mitochondrial respiration, with a consequent increase in ATP production. T3 on the other hand acts at the nuclear level, inducing the transcription of genes controlling energy metabolism, primarily the genes for so-called uncoupling proteins, or UCP (see below). The time course of these two actions is quite different."

this is why bsp t3 doesnt take immediate effect because it takes time to create the uncoupling proteins , personally for me i didnt feel the bsp until about day 5

narouz

In trying to figure out the BSP dosage per drop,
here is what I came up with:

- the bottle says "100mcg x 30ml", so that would indicate 3,000mcg per bottle.
- the BSP website says 3,000mcg per bottle

Okay.
Now, the tricky variables would seem to be
- there is no ml measure on the dropper
- I have to believe "a drop" varies by dropper

There are more ways to investigate this,
but here is what I did:

1. I figured I could estimate the number of drops per bottle,
with the dropper provided.

2. I marked a spot on the dropper, filled it to that level, and counted the drops produced.
I did this several times and used the average--in my case 12 drops.

3. Using that random mark on the dropper,
I counted how many fillings to that mark
(and transferring to a different bottle)
allowed me to empty the BSP container.

4. I transferred and counted like that twice.
Once I got 36 fillings.
Second time I got 38 fillings.
(I was at work and trying to do this without being noticed, so not ideal for scientific mental focus :>))
The second time I was more careful,
noting a mark on paper each filling--so I wouldn't lose count.

5. As I said above, filling the dropper to the random mark yielded 12 drops per filling.
36 fillings therefore should yield 432 drops.
38 fillings should yield 464 drops.
I averaged those two countings and leaned towards the 38 count since it was done more carefully,
so I decided upon
450 drops per BSP container.

6. Dividing 450 drops per container into 3,000 mcg per container
shows a dose of
approximately 6.7 mcg per drop.

Please critique my methodology--not a science whiz.

narouz

Okay: another method to establish putative dosage per drop of BSP T3:

I found a bottle of Ionic brand liquid selenium I had.
It has a dropper with a milliliter measure on it.

1. I filled the Ionic dropper to the 1.0 milliliter mark with the BSP t3.

2. I transferred the BSP t3 in the Ionic dropper over into the BSP dropper.

3. I counted the drops as I emptied out the BSP dropper.

4. I counted 24 drops.

5. BSP says its t3 contains "100mcg x 30ml".
I take that to mean the bottle contains 30ml of liquid,
and that each of those milliliters contains 100mcgs of t3.
100mcg per milliliter.

6. Remember, I counted 24 drops in a milliliter as dispensed by the BSP dropper.

7. That would divide out to 4.17 mcg per drop.

*So, I don't know what accounts for the disparity between my two methods.
I guess this latest, second method seemed a little more straight-forward,
so, personally, I think I will lean towards believing
the BSP t3 is about 4.2 mcg per drop (and perhaps a bit higher if anything).

This might seem plausible when you consider that at least one brand of t3 is dispensed in 5mcg tabs.
5mcg is perhaps a rather standard dosage for t3.
Maybe BSP was shooting for that--maybe their t3 IS actually 5mcg per drop
and my inexact measures are a bit off.

Dolly

I am new, and just wanted to let ya'll know my thoughts on the BSP T3.

I am a 48 yr old female (49 this August), in menopause, seriously hypothyroid and diabetic. My first Endo had started me on just synthroid, and then realized I was not converting, so added cytomel to the mix. I still wasn't "well", so my new Endo started me on Armour, and that was pretty good, but after about a year on it, it seemed that they changed the formula or something, because it really WASN'T working (and the price went WAY up). So, he switched me to NP Thyroid. Love it, because it is considered generic so it is MUCH cheaper, and I can take it sublingually. But, I still wasn't 100% well....I feel good for a few hours in the morning after taking the NP, but then I start feeling tired and draggy.

And, I didn't want to raise my dose of the NP Thyroid, because my last levels show that my T4 is in the near-perfect range (but my T3 is lagging). So, I got hold of some Grossman Cytomel. Was taking anywhere from 25-50 mcg per day and felt great! Now, I can't get it.....BOO. Tried Tiromel, and it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me.

So, I got some of the BSP T3 Liquid. I FREAKING LOVE IT. A drop or two on my tongue a few times a day, and I am FABULOUS!

I know how REAL T3 feels, so I know this is "the real deal". My body temp goes up (I am naturally very "cold"), bp goes up (have had a history of low bp, even when pregnant), my pulse goes up (into the normal range), I wake up, and am alert and ready to go. In the past week, I have lost 8 pounds.....Yeah, I will definitely be buying this for as long as I can!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals