"You May Never Eat SUGAR Again after Watching This" - Dr Berg

Jessie

No wonder people's health is in such disarray. If they're not following the standard grain based USDA approved diet, they're listening to quacks like this dude. I can't stand how YouTube promotes the most unqualified people in the healthsphere. This guy gets what, like 150,000-500,000 views per video? Meanwhile Danny's pod with Ray might get 15,000 views on a very busy day (usually less).

P

Peatness

I followed Dr Berg before peating. Be warned it didn't turn out well.

Jessie

I heard he's controversial, is his information wrong?
Didn't watch the video. Not going to subject myself to 13min of illiteracy, but yeah, the generalized theme of his entire channel is wrong. I watch the opening spill about glycation, and he's incorrect about that.

Also, he's not a real doctor. I wouldn't trust this guy to buy the right type of aspirin from Walgreens, let alone diagnose and treat patients.

:M :B.

He's got that billy gates gaze. Don't stare at it too long
1653671832902.png
1653671832902.png

Peatful

Isn't he the Scientology docto

Makes sense as to why he pushes Keto like a cult.

Id like to emphasize his real issues (as if a cult follower or recruiter isn’t enough for you...)

1- great persuasive teacher. But as stated above- bad understanding. No wisdom. No ability with application.

2- look up his sons videos on YouTube.
Raising kids is hard; but wow- his son reveals a lot about Bergs dogmatic and pathological ways.
Both he and his son are very ill; in very different ways.

joaquin

No wonder people's health is in such disarray. If they're not following the standard grain based USDA approved diet, they're listening to quacks like this dude. I can't stand how YouTube promotes the most unqualified people in the healthsphere. This guy gets what, like 150,000-500,000 views per video? Meanwhile Danny's pod with Ray might get 15,000 views on a very busy day (usually less).
Danny may start getting more views on his podcasts if he answered questions thoroughly.

In each of his podcasts there are timestamps for questions/topics. Danny briefly brings up the question or topic but from my experience he never really takes a deep dive into the mechanics of why or how something is or is not. It is almost like he just doesn't care.

Jessie

Danny may start getting more views on his podcasts if he answered questions thoroughly.

In each of his podcasts there are timestamps for questions/topics. Danny briefly brings up the question or topic but from my experience he never really takes a deep dive into the mechanics of why or how something is or is not. It is almost like he just doesn't care.
There's a few reasons for this. One, Danny is not really well versed in the scientific aspects. It's why he has Georgi and Ray on quite frequently to go into detail. He also had Kyle on in the past, who was one of my personal favorites.

The second reason, have you seen most of those questions? It's stuff that's been asked, and answered, over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I can understand why, at a certain point, someone would devote less time in explaining it.

Either way, this shouldn't distract people from the fact YouTube algorithms frequently pick up some of the worst gurus on the site, like Berg for example. No telling who all this dude has killed with his shitty advice.

Korven

Makes sense as to why he pushes Keto like a cult.

Id like to emphasize his real issues (as if a cult follower or recruiter isn’t enough for you...)

1- great persuasive teacher. But as stated above- bad understanding. No wisdom. No ability with application.

2- look up his sons videos on YouTube.
Raising kids is hard; but wow- his son reveals a lot about Bergs dogmatic and pathological ways.
Both he and his son are very ill; in very different ways.

Wow I didn't know about his son.... Dr Berg really seems like a degenerate ***hole *pardon the language

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA30WjHAL78&ab_channel=IanRafalko

Korven

Also notice the masonic symbol in the video thumbnail, wouldn't take advice from this guy.

Herbie

I think it's the way he asks and if he is wants to learn, he could ask and talk in a way which goes deeper into things, it's also the way Peat answers.

I get frustrated with Peat because it's like a short answer with no explanation to understand why so it's taken years to understand something small or its too long and he never speaks to people in a personable way, it's like he is lecturing in front of the class.

Last edited:

Herbie

There's a few reasons for this. One, Danny is not really well versed in the scientific aspects. It's why he has Georgi and Ray on quite frequently to go into detail. He also had Kyle on in the past, who was one of my personal favorites.

The second reason, have you seen most of those questions? It's stuff that's been asked, and answered, over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I can understand why, at a certain point, someone would devote less time in explaining it.

Either way, this shouldn't distract people from the fact YouTube algorithms frequently pick up some of the worst gurus on the site, like Berg for example. No telling who all this dude has killed with his shitty advice.
I think he is but isn't as sure of himself and maybe not satisfied enough with his knowledge to put it out there because it takes times to build a coherent image for the organism, I think he won't fully open up until he surpasses Peat in knowledge, because he has high expectations of himself.

I think his solo podcasts are the best because his own personal wisdom and experience from his journey is really practical, helpful and well communicated plus he seems more relaxed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals