Haidut Interview Animal-based vs. Ray Peat diet - Podcast With Georgi Dinkov and Paul Saladino

Korven

Conversation between Georgi and Paul... never thought I'd see the day!

It's good to see Paul Saladino giving some credit where credit is due as he obviously was 'Ray Pilled' at some point.

In fact, I predicted this would happen over 2 years ago, I wrote this in Aug 2020: "...Soon Paul Saladino will be sipping coffee w/ milk and sugar and painting naked women."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZM9sCfmAGc&ab_channel=CarnivoreMD

Last edited:

joaquin

This is going to be good. Been waiting for this. Next up, Harry Serpanos and Georgi should have a friendly debate.

OP
Korven

Korven

Now for your prophecy to come true, we just need Saladino's erotic paintings
:lol:

Next weeks episode:

"Hey guys, today's podcast will be a little different... we are going to do a deep dive on painting NUDE WOMEN. Back when I was carnivore and only ate steaks I used to think that erotic art wasn't that important; however since I started drinking COFFEE with SUGAR I have completely changed my mind. Make sure to sign up for this year's animal-based gathering in Costa Rica where we draw nude paintings and drink coffee"

Peatful

Hello

Thx for this.

Looks to be two hours long…

Before i invest:

Can anyone answer this one question-

Do both or either come from a place or baseline- believing there is a Ray Peat diet?

Is that your title or is that their basis?

Thx anyone for answering

ATP

There are so many people like paul who used to tell everyone that sugar is bad that are now telling everyone sugar is good. When paul was preaching about carnivore and keto diets he was speaking with such confidence and authority.

Vanset

There are so many people like paul who used to tell everyone that sugar is bad that are now telling everyone sugar is good. When paul was preaching about carnivore and keto diets he was speaking with such confidence and authority.
Yeah I remember that. I like him, but his move with the book and then subsequent diet switch was kinda... scummy. That is if I even remember the situation correctly, I haven't followed him in a long while.

ATP

Yeah I remember that. I like him, but his move with the book and then subsequent diet switch was kinda... scummy. That is if I even remember the situation correctly, I haven't followed him in a long while.
He is basically copying Peat's work. Why listen to someone who claims to be an expert yet has such little conviction with their own ideas. Liver kings best mate.

OP
Korven

Korven

Hello

Thx for this.

Looks to be two hours long…

Before i invest:

Can anyone answer this one question-

Do both or either come from a place or baseline- believing there is a Ray Peat diet?

Is that your title or is that their basis?

Thx anyone for answering

Hey I copied the title from the video, but no from listening to it now they are not talking about any specific Ray Peat diet, more general principles around whether we should limit carbohydrates, the effects of high cortisol, serotonin, estrogen, SSRIs being bad, etc.

OP
Korven

Korven

This also rubbed me the wrong way, paraphrasing but I remember him saying something like "No, of course there is no need for carbohydrates in the diet ever" and then completely backtracking on everything he said while still keeping the guru title. One redeeming quality is that he now at least mentions where he got all these ideas about carbs being necessary, calcium/phosphorous ratio, importance of thyroid, etc from.

Momma

Hey I copied the title from the video, but no from listening to it now they are not talking about any specific Ray Peat diet, more general principles around whether we should limit carbohydrates, the effects of high cortisol, serotonin, estrogen, SSRIs being bad, etc.
Thanks so much

Peatful

Excellent.
Thank you

ajkeyz

Interested to see if anyone has found a solution to what georgi mentioned at the start about the starch particles crossing through into the blood stream and how to prevent that happening?

ATP

This also rubbed me the wrong way, paraphrasing but I remember him saying something like "No, of course there is no need for carbohydrates in the diet ever" and then completely backtracking on everything he said while still keeping the guru title. One redeeming quality is that he now at least mentions where he got all these ideas about carbs being necessary, calcium/phosphorous ratio, importance of thyroid, etc from.
Exactly. Was he an expert when he was claiming carbohydrates are unnecessary or an expert now when he is making contradictory statements that carbohydrates are necessary?

Regina

Conversation between Georgi and Paul... never thought I'd see the day!

It's good to see Paul Saladino giving some credit where credit is due as he obviously was 'Ray Pilled' at some point.

In fact, I predicted this would happen over 2 years ago, I wrote this in Aug 2020: "...Soon Paul Saladino will be sipping coffee w/ milk and sugar and painting naked women."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZM9sCfmAGc&ab_channel=CarnivoreMD

Great interview! Thank you!!

tastyfood

I didn't know this person, but this was a surprisingly good and friendly conversation.

EnergeticLeo

Thanks for sharing! - been looking forward to this!!! Especially as someone who followed Saladino's ideas for one and a half years with not so great consequences..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom