Haidut Interview Animal-based vs. Ray Peat diet - Podcast With Georgi Dinkov and Paul Saladino

Mauritio

Holy s#!] ...... I had not seen a picture of asprey for years. Maybe it is just his genetics, and I don't know how old he is, but I would have guessed it in the late 50s early 60s as well.
The irony that he spend millions for anti-aging things, got a hair transplant and still looks prematurely aged.

youngsinatra

The irony that he spend millions for anti-aging things, got a hair transplant and still looks prematurely aged.

I really like to see how a person’s look changes over the years just to observe see how their „health promoting ideas“ play out.

Some people/practitioners paradoxically start by looking pretty sick and unhealthy but then start to look better and better (year-by-year) while others start by looking vibrant and healthy and then deteriorating to a sicker and sicker look each passing year.

Mauritio

I really like to see how a person’s look changes over the years just to observe see how their „health promoting ideas“ play out.

Some people/practitioners paradoxically start by looking pretty sick and unhealthy but then start to look better and better (year-by-year) while others start by looking vibrant and healthy and then deteriorating to a sicker and sicker look each passing year.
Yeah but there's no "control group" so it's always a bit tricky to know what the person would've looked like without their diet... maybe they would've deteriorated even quicker.
And then there's plastic surgery a la David Sinclair ...that guy just looks weird .

I think a positive example is danny roddy . He must be in his mid /late thirties and looks very healthy . He also seems less serotonergic than in his early videos, so he's doing soemthing right.

youngsinatra

Yeah but there's no "control group" so it's always a bit tricky to know what the person would've looked like without their diet... maybe they would've deteriorated even quicker.
And then there's plastic surgery a la David Sinclair ...that guy just looks weird .

I think a positive example is danny roddy . He must be in his mid /late thirties and looks very healthy . He also seems less serotonergic than in his early videos, so he's doing soemthing right.
Exactly, I was also thinking of Danny!

Vanset

Yeah I agree Danny looks very healthy. He looks like a very nice middle ground between youthful and masculine. I don't understand but there are a few posters who dislike Danny's looks and not really discredit, but play down his advice based on his looks. I'm not gonna say who, but it just seems strange to me is all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom