Woman Drinks 30 Colas A Day 950lbs of Sugar/Year And Looks Amazing (video

“Parents of a 5-year-old girl who reportedly forced their daughter to drink more than 2 L of soda and water were charged with murder Friday.

After drinking some of her stepmother’s grape soda, Alexa Linboom was made to chug several 12-oz. bottles of it over one or two hours as a form of punishment. After vomiting, screaming in pain and urinating on herself, Alexa became paralyzed, and then unconscious, according to the Associated Press. An autopsy report of the child in 2012 revealed that the massive intake of liquids caused her brain to swell, and then herniate. Officially, Alexa died of acute fluid intoxication, and her death was ruled a homicide.

Drinking water is good for us, but drinking too much water — or, in this case, soda — too quickly can be deadly. Our kidneys are supposed to keep our bodies balanced by controlling how much water and salt leaves the body. But if a person drinks more water than the body can handle, the kidneys can’t keep up. The excess water starts to enter the cells, and that’s when things get dangerous.

When it comes to water intoxication, it’s about the amount of fluid consumed, and not the type, says Dr. Robert Glatter, an emergency-medicine physician at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. But soda can exacerbate the problem because it results in more fluid when the carbonation breaks down.”

I can’t imagine the amount of heavy metals she has been accumulating. She is too young to gauge the longterm effects of this ignorant habit. All those empty calories will be causing health problems in the future, and the aging effect from the all that phosphorus will play out. We don’t even know if this story is even true. People will fake anything to get their 15 minutes of fame. Drinking 2 cokes every hour for 15 hours in a day with all that carbonation would be so filling and leave hardly any room for food. The carbonation alone would rot her teeth out.

Hi, what is the heavy metal in coke or all carbonated drinks?

Hi, what is the heavy metal in coke or all carbonated drinks?
Aluminum from the aluminum cans, that the woman in the video drinks, and forever plastics from the plastic bottles. Glass is best….

“Heavy metal analysis showed the presence of cadmium, lead and mercury. Cadmium was detectable only in bottled coke (0.149 mg/L), while mercury was present in 22 samples and lead detected in all the samples. Lead ranged from 0.17 to 3.39 mg/L with a mean of 0.8 while mercury ranged from 0.”

“Metals found in the beverages included arsenic, boron, selenium, strontium, cadmium, manganese and nickel, the study has reported. Senior author Tewodros Godebo said: “It was surprising that there aren't a lot of studies out there concerning toxic and essential elements in soft drinks in the United States.”

mosaic01

Aluminum from the aluminum cans, that the woman in the video drinks, and forever plastics from the plastic bottles. Glass is best….

Aluminium is a light metal.

The two links you gave are not really relevant to coke bottles. The first is about beverages in Nigeria, which are compared to western standards in the study.

The second is about all kinds of beverages, and in those tests "plant-based milks and mixed-fruit juices contained the most amount of toxic metals".

She may have issues with heavy metals, but probably more due to a lack of protective nutrients that aid in detox.

Aluminium is a light metal.

The two links you gave are not really relevant to coke bottles. The first is about beverages in Nigeria, which are compared to western standards in the study.

The second is about all kinds of beverages, and in those tests "plant-based milks and mixed-fruit juices contained the most amount of toxic metals".

She may have issues with heavy metals, but probably more due to a lack of protective nutrients that aid in detox.
It is common sense. I just picked the first two that showed up on Google.

Thank you for that. I forogt about aluminum can. Right now im drinking carbonated water with pure sugar but in a plastic bottle. I will check where to get in glass bottle.

How about fresh milk in carton box but inside is aluminum like the tetra pak ?

@Rinse & rePeat

ursidae

Beauty, lifestyle and health are not as connected to each other as people here would like to believe they are. A lot of seed oil eating crackheads destined to be beautiful will have smoother skin and thicker hair than someone who has dedicated hundreds of hours to optimising their lifestyle and nutrition.

AlaskaJono

Regarding Caffeine /Soda excessiveness, I did have one client 30 years ago, younger woman with 3 boys under 10 y/o, and she drank Mountain Dew. Supreme caffeine drink then in 1991, over cola. She drank daily 20-24 cans a day herself, and complained of head aches, tight shoulders, etc... . I said to get the drinks down to 4 @ day, over the next 4-6 weeks, and gave dietary advice along with acu. She was not overweight, but... on her way to blow a gasket, stroke, or brain herniation as posted above @Rinse & rePeat. Serious consequences abound.

Also of note, one professor said that if one drank water quickly, say 3 gallons over the next 3-5 minutes, death by cardiac arrest is most assured as it throws the electrolytes out of balance.

Thank you for that. I forogt about aluminum can. Right now im drinking carbonated water with pure sugar but in a plastic bottle. I will check where to get in glass bottle.

How about fresh milk in carton box but inside is aluminum like the tetra pak ?

@Rinse & rePeat
I don’t think the cans are “as bad” with non-acidic and non-carbonated things in them, unless they have citric acid in them. Acidity and carbonations erodes the at the metal and plastics.

mosaic01

It is common sense. I just picked the first two that showed up on Google.

Regarding aluminium, I was curious about the ingested amount, so here are a couple studies that look at the health implications of acidic drinks in aluminium cans:

The Al content rose with increasing acid concentration and decreasing pH value of the soft drinks. The evaluated possible daily intake of Al (0.8 mg) through consumption of these drinks was practically negligible in relation to total daily dietary Al intake, as well as to tolerable daily intake. Thus, soft drinks from Al cans are an insignificant source of dietary Al intake and it appears that the Al intake from this source should not be a cause for concern in regard to Al toxicity for the human body.

1L aluminium-bottled cola contains between 0.1 and 0.8 mg aluminium, depending on corrosion/age. Average daily aluminium intake is around 25mg.

Cola drinks averaged 24.4 mumol/L from cans and 8.9 mumol/L from bottles, whereas beer in cans or bottles averaged about 6 mumol/L.

In contrast, cocoa is extremely high in aluminium:

In summary, cocoa powder and chocolate count amongst those foods that showed the highest aluminium concentrations found in this study (Table 3). Schlegel and Richter analysed ten cocoa and chocolate samples and found between 50 and 150 mg/kg aluminium concentrations which is within the same range as the values found in the present study.

A bar of chocolate can thus have 15 mg aluminium. I doubt the aluminium content of both chocolate and cola are problematic.

Sedonagal

I don’t post or reply much at all on this forum over the years, but I just have to say that at my ripe old age of 70, I can tell you from watching many people get away with terrible dietary habits for many years that it catches up with them eventually and when it does, it’s in a big way. There is a hefty price to pay for abusing your body like this. People may be fooled into thinking it is possible to abuse yourself like this without repercussions, but that’s only for a time when people are young. As they age, the body cannot compensate anymore. I. The piper will have to be paid eventually.

Regarding aluminium, I was curious about the ingested amount, so here are a couple studies that look at the health implications of acidic drinks in aluminium cans:

1L aluminium-bottled cola contains between 0.1 and 0.8 mg aluminium, depending on corrosion/age. Average daily aluminium intake is around 25mg.

In contrast, cocoa is extremely high in aluminium:

A bar of chocolate can thus have 15 mg aluminium. I doubt the aluminium content of both chocolate and cola are problematic.
I don’t eat much chocolate anymore since hearing about it’s heavy metals. I don’t think the aluminum in a couple ounces of chocolate once in awhile compares to a woman drinking 30 aluminum cans worth of soda a day. Chocolate doesn’t rot your teeth either, and offers good minerals as well.

I don’t post or reply much at all on this forum over the years, but I just have to say that at my ripe old age of 70, I can tell you from watching many people get away with terrible dietary habits for many years that it catches up with them eventually and when it does, it’s in a big way. There is a hefty price to pay for abusing your body like this. People may be fooled into thinking it is possible to abuse yourself like this without repercussions, but that’s only for a time when people are young. As they age, the body cannot compensate anymore. I. The piper will have to be paid eventually.
Exactly!

“Maybe you've heard that antiperspirants containing aluminum can be dangerous for your long-term brain health. Now, a new study is reinforcing that finding, as a group of scientists have found that the aluminum we consume, such as when we drink from a can, can lead to serious impairment to our long-term cognitive function.”

“A possible reason for aluminum's effect on dementia may be that, with age, our kidneys become less capable of filtering aluminum from our bodies when we consume it… which could lead to the accumulation of aluminum in the brain.
Still, given the growing canned seltzer trend and the ever-popularity of sodas, it may be worth giving a second thought to the packaging of our beverages.”

mosaic01

I don’t eat much chocolate anymore since hearing about it’s heavy metals. I don’t think the aluminum in a couple ounces of chocolate once in awhile compares to a woman drinking 30 aluminum cans worth of soda a day. Chocolate doesn’t rot your teeth either, and offers good minerals as well.

My posts were in reply to your comment about dangerous amounts of aluminium in canned cola. Actually, there are no dangerous amounts of aluminium or any other metal in canned cola.

When you compare reasonable chocolate intake of maybe 30g per day to reasonable cola intake of 1L per day, you have up to 5mg aluminium vs. up to 0.8mg.

So there are many issues with large amounts of cola, but aluminium is none of them.

“Unfortunately, these warnings distract from reports on chemicals that could actually cause harm. One of these ubiquitous harmful chemicals is bisphenol A (BPA).

BPA is a critical component of plastic and epoxy manufacturing, which means it’s in a variety of products, even those that you wouldn’t expect to find any plastic in, like dental fillings and aluminum cans. These cans are lined with a variety of materials, including plastics and epoxies, that prevent the liquid contents from degrading or oxidizing the aluminum of the can.

The BPA in can linings is an estrogen analogue, which means it can interfere with hormonal signaling. Most people normally think of estrogen as a hormone related to secondary sex characteristics and fertility, but it is also involved in many other processes, such as liver function and insulin response. Consequently, researchers have begun to study the effects of BPA on various health parameters. As might be expected, the primary focus of initial research was on the effects of BPA on fertility, especially in light of the fact that environmental BPA contamination generally impairs animal reproduction and development.”

My posts were in reply to your comment about dangerous amounts of aluminium in canned cola. Actually, there are no dangerous amounts of aluminium or any other metal in canned cola.

When you compare reasonable chocolate intake of maybe 30g per day to reasonable cola intake of 1L per day, you have up to 5mg aluminium vs. up to 0.8mg.

So there are many issues with large amounts of cola, but aluminium is none of them.
Must be low from the plastic liner in the carbonated beverages…

View: https://youtu.be/whxGHQ0NcBo

The aluminum content can be effected by the age of the product, how acidic the product is and even dented cans make a difference….

“ (Al) migration from cans to beer and tea was studied along time. Analyses of Al in the canned drinks were performed till the sell-by date, and, in seven months, aluminium migration was found to increase 0.14 mg L(-1) in beer, and 0.6 mg L(-1) in tea. This study included dented cans from which aluminium migration into tea was found to be particularly severe. Al concentration in dented canned tea increased 9.6 mg L(-1) in seven months.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom