Woman Drinks 30 Colas A Day 950lbs of Sugar/Year And Looks Amazing (video

OP
C

Clyde

I just don't understand what happens to the calories. The calorie calculator says 5000 is maintenance for a 720lb woman.

At some point aren't you combusting? Is she pacing around all day or flexing her muscles. I really don't get it. How do you fidget an extra 3000 calories?

AlaskaJono mentioned knowing a women downing 24 Mountain Dews. There's another 3600 or so calories on top of the rest of her diet. Another real life example of a woman binging on extra calories in the form of soda and not being fat. It's magic.

From AlaskaJono:
I did have one client 30 years ago, younger woman...she drank Mountain Dew...She drank daily 20-24 cans a day...She was not overweight.

But people can try and test this without using cola. Sugared coffee or tea might work, just weigh everything out to track calories (no other added nutrition like soda). You can reduce the liquid and tweak the caffeine to make it more practical. Coffee is only slightly acidic and easier on your teeth than cola.

I remember trying things like this to drive up my metabolic rate but I'd panic and add salt or protein and this could have undermined the effort.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom