Women's Health Coach

austen

Have any women used a health coach that they would recommend?

I am dealing with longstanding issues related to thyroid and estrogen/progesterone, that I can't seem to fix on my own. I found Ray Peat's work when I was experiencing very bad PMS, and I started taking Progest-e and that helped me alot. I am now beginning menopause and am feeling very low energy, constantly fatigued and easily stressed. I get through the day by drinking alot of coffee. I have started taking milk thistle, trying to work on my liver, but it doesn't seem to be having any impact. I have experimented with various doses of T3/T4, progesterone, pregnelolone and I just feel they give me a stress response and make me feel worse. I have modified my diet and have eliminated most starches and foods that cause inflammation and have greatly reduced pufas.

I am looking for a coach that could help with testing and advice on thyroid/hormonal treatment.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Have any women used a health coach that they would recommend?

I am dealing with longstanding issues related to thyroid and estrogen/progesterone, that I can't seem to fix on my own. I found Ray Peat's work when I was experiencing very bad PMS, and I started taking Progest-e and that helped me alot. I am now beginning menopause and am feeling very low energy, constantly fatigued and easily stressed. I get through the day by drinking alot of coffee. I have started taking milk thistle, trying to work on my liver, but it doesn't seem to be having any impact. I have experimented with various doses of T3/T4, progesterone, pregnelolone and I just feel they give me a stress response and make me feel worse. I have modified my diet and have eliminated most starches and foods that cause inflammation and have greatly reduced pufas.

I am looking for a coach that could help with testing and advice on thyroid/hormonal treatment.
I consulted with this lady when I was new to Peat and found her helpful.
There’s also East West Healing
Hopefully you get more suggestions. I’m not sure I’m up to date on all the current Peat inspired coaches.

I agree with @Blossom recommendations!

There is also Kate Deering Kate Deering
I’m not sure how much she does on the testing side of the things but she is well-known and trusted in the RP community.

Same for Tommo Littlewood although he definitely does more on the testing side, especially thyroid.

I haven’t worked with either but I so would if I had the financial capability!!

Momma

I have heard good things about Josh Rubin at East West Healing.

This is who Kate Deering went to to heal.
Meaning Kate was a client of Josh’s.

OP
A

austen

Thank you for these suggestions! This is very helpful - I appreciate it!

Peachy

I was also going to suggest Tommo Littlewood. Either coaching or, since you‘re already so knowledgeable, his diy program with Facebook group support.

Momma

With Tommo or Keith, he appears to have a “Welcome to My Supplement Shop” page. With that i would be careful. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy, but through the years of my own journey, I found it better to not have this conflict of interest so to speak. Regardless, I wish you full health.

With Tommo or Keith, he appears to have a “Welcome to My Supplement Shop” page. With that i would be careful. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy, but through the years of my own journey, I found it better to not have this conflict of interest so to speak. Regardless, I wish you full health.
Yes that when you see that caution is usually warranted. However, he only recently started selling supplements and he has been quite transparent about it and also recommends products from other companies. Some of the products he is making are ones that people are wanting that don't exist. For example, a liquid b-complex without B12. He is self-funding a PhD in the UK on environmental pollutants and thyroid physiology and has been on a lot of podcasts I have listened too including Danny Roddy's Generative Energy. My assessment is he is a top-notch guy.

Momma

Yes that when you see that caution is usually warranted. However, he only recently started selling supplements and he has been quite transparent about it and also recommends products from other companies. Some of the products he is making are ones that people are wanting that don't exist. For example, a liquid b-complex without B12. He is self-funding a PhD in the UK on environmental pollutants and thyroid physiology and has been on a lot of podcasts I have listened too including Danny Roddy's Generative Energy. My assessment is he is a top-notch guy.
Good to know. Thank you.

angelina

I took the Rubin's group class and found it helpful. I'm still implementing many things I learned there. When I have the money, I'll hire Jeanne or Josh Rubin for personal health coaching.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals