Anyone Taking Progesterone During Their Cycle?

SQu

I wonder why they do that.
I've been taking 100 mg at night after supper. Only been about 10 days so far.

whodathunkit

@whodathunkit how has your trial gone? What differences have you noticed? o(^_-)O
o(^_-)O :lol:

Not much difference as far effect...they're both good.

Although I will say that I haven't been using the HealthNatura as much because the bottle is so very, very hard to get the drops out even though it's room temp. I really have to exert a lot of effort squeezing the bottle with both hands to get a full dose...and it takes about a minute or more. The drops *are* more uniform but not sure the uniform dosage is worth the trouble. It's a PITA. @Blossom, has this been your experience with the HealthNatura product, or did I maybe just get a bum bottle?

I'm probably going to start trying pregnenolone again tomorrow, see how that goes, too. Along with the progesterone. Preg seems like something worthwhile to circle back around to.

Incidentally, I think T3 + progesterone is having a good effect on my hair. I'm also using my old OMG laser helmet so that's probably helping, too.

L

lollipop

Although I will say that I haven't been using the HealthNatura as much because the bottle is so very, very hard to get the drops out even though it's room temp. I really have to exert a lot of effort squeezing the bottle with both hands to get a full dose...and it takes about a minute or more. The drops *are* more uniform but not sure the uniform dosage is worth the trouble. It's a PITA. @Blossom, has this been your experience with the HealthNatura product, or did I maybe just get a bum bottle?

I'm probably going to start trying pregnenolone again tomorrow, see how that goes, too. Along with the progesterone. Preg seems like something worthwhile to circle back around to.

Incidentally, I think T3 + progesterone is having a good effect on my hair. I'm also using my old OMG laser helmet so that's probably helping, too.
Great! Thanks for the update :): I am using Progest - e and still really love it! Just enjoy learning about other options.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's a PITA. @Blossom, has this been your experience with the HealthNatura product, or did I maybe just get a bum bottle?
I think the Health Natura progesterone is harder to squeeze out but it not two hands harder so I guess it's possible you did get a bum bottle? It doesn't bother me much because I'm only using 3 drops atm but I can see where if I were taking more it might get frustrating. Health Natura is offering an amber glass bottle with dropper now so that's another option that would bypass the squeezing issue.

healthnatura

What is the lot number on your bottle? I may be able to replace it for you.

whodathunkit

What is the lot number on your bottle? I may be able to replace it for you.
Jeez, I thought I replied to this but see that I did not.

I think the lot # is 370144 but it's a little hard to tell what's between the 0 and the 4 because there's a crease in the label.

It's very, very hard to get a drop out and they come out slow. I use 20 or so drops at a time so is tedious.

Last edited:

healthnatura

Jeez, I thought I replied to this but see that I did not.

I think the lot # is 370144 but it's a little hard to tell what's between the 0 and the 4 because there's a crease in the label.

It's very, very hard to get a drop out and they come out slow. I use 20 or so drops at a time so is tedious.

The defective lot is 370122. Simply progesterone is very thick and slow dispensing is a common complaint. To resolve the problem I'm now packing all Simply Progesterone in glass. I also now offer Simply Progesterone Clear which is a progesterone in alcohol solution without any other ingredients. I know there is debate over absorption between the two, I just decided to offer it for those with sensitivities or an aversion to MCT and tocopherols.
Sorry that I can't replace it for you.

SQu

Is anyone taking pregnenolone instead? It's supposed to convert to progesterone.

It's working better than progesterone for me when it comes to my cycle. I've had two normal cycles since starting it beginning of July. Only thing is, itchy nipples, considering vitex if it's caused by prolactin not just very dry weather.

whodathunkit

Simply progesterone is very thick and slow dispensing is a common complaint.
Well, ProgestE is thicker and I don't have this problem even when ProgestE comes straight from the fridge. I didn't refrigerate your product.

Thanks, though.

Xisca

Acetylcholine is the main neurotransmitter of the inflammatory branch of the autonomic nervous system: the parasympathetic nervous system. If you'd like more info Autonomic systems
Well, I think it is a Little too much generalisation to speak of an inflammatory branch.
More over, the parasympathetic system has in itself 2 branches, the ventral and the dorsal ones. The ventral is in action when we relate to people, even here in the forum, as it is the social engagement branch. It helps to be in the right relaxed state, but not as a de-boned marionette, a tonic relaxation, as there is a balance between sympathic and para-s, which are just the accelerator and the brake of our vehicles!
This of the fight and flight is ONLY when they work in urgency.

BUT the dorso vagal nerve is something else..... It is also para-sympathic, but it is a sort of hand-brake that Works AT THE SAME TIME as the sympathic system. You can imagine the mess, as a car that would use sooooo much petrol!
This I can believe to be inflamatory.

Xisca

PakPik, do you have a threat where you speak about the way you managed your health aside of progestE? I do agree with the necessity to deal with a general inflamatory state. The dorsal vagal reaction I mention is also known as the freeze response, which hides very high sympathic activation below an apparent calmness. I have this due to perinatal problems, and that is why I studied somatic experiencing, because it re-establish and regulate the function of the autonomic nervous system, which can then do its job on its own as it was intended by "nature".

Xisca

I still have hot flashes with progestE.... anyone does?
It is starting again, I was so well during 5 months, and they are back.

I once had a good result with salvia sclarea, a phyto-estrogen, and it seems to work against the estrogen, and not add a load of it! What is true?

Last time, even with large dosis of progesteron, the hot flashes went on, and seem to go away when they want. Even worse, I just lower progestE because I was going to run out of it. It made my period come and hot flashes go away. So strange!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals