Health Coaches

Lilly

Does anybody here coaches others and provides health and nutritional advice based on labs and symptoms provided?
Or does anybody here knows somebody who does that? Based on the pro thyroid principles of course...

Honestly, I am somewhat tired of constant wild goose chase. I am not a biologist or a chemist or a PhD etc. Although I have learned a lot and enjoyed it! But I am always missing something. I like exploring and those Aha moments when i learn something new, but sometimes I just want to relax for a while and pay a professional or experienced amateur enthusiast to do it for me, because it tends too be to stressful..

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Or maybe not @Greg says. I no longer see it on his profile page but maybe he'll chime in. There's also Benedicte from biochemnordic.

Peatful

I have heard great things about the following 3:
Josh and Jeanine at East West Healing
(My girlfriend used them with success)

Then there is:
Kate Deering and Danny Roddy

J

jb116

I was getting into coaching as I'm certified coach but I gave up on it because most people have preconceived notions and it becomes combative or they simply don't listen.

Greg says

I have been taking a break from coaching (partly due to the reasons above and it was effecting my own health. It's also too cerebral and I am an outdoorsy/doing something physical kind of person). People I recommend are #whatwouldBillysay? and Danny Roddy is good with interpreting labs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals