Write for a living - I have another opening for a health writer

HealthGuy23

I hired a guy from here in 2017 who is still with us today and doing great.

Now, a guy who has written for us since 2007 is retiring at the end of the year. He is going to wander the USA in a camper and doesn't want to work anymore.

So I am looking for a health writer. If you can write an article per day you can make a pretty sweet living. On health topics around a Peat-friendly approach.

If you are interested please email me at my relationship coach matt @gmail.com with no spaces. Tell me your experience, what you are looking for, and some writing samples, and please ask me 3 questions about the job.

That's myrelationshipcoachmatt at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much. And thanks @charlie for allowing me to post here.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nfinkelstein

Why don't you share the website(s) the person would be writing for? Potential writers need to know what type of writing they'd be doing in order to decide if they want to contact you. Otherwise it seems like you're hiding something, no offense.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom?!?! Maybe this could be good for you?
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I’ve spoken to him about writing and am working on brushing up on my skills.

I’ve also been struggling with dysautonomia from the vax shedding incident in April so there’s that…but I’m definitely improving.

Things have been moving at lightening speed around here. My husband has an opportunity to advance his career and needs me to step in and be the main financial support for our family for the next 10 months and after that we have agreed I will leave the medical field for good. I’m just looking at it as a temporary assignment.

Any and all prayers for strength and perseverance are certainly appreciated!

OP
H

HealthGuy23

Why don't you share the website(s) the person would be writing for? Potential writers need to know what type of writing they'd be doing in order to decide if they want to contact you. Otherwise it seems like you're hiding something, no offense.

I don't want my website known publicly here. But when someone emails me I give them everything they need to learn more. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I’ve spoken to him about writing and am working on brushing up on my skills.

I’ve also been struggling with dysautonomia from the vax shedding incident in April so there’s that…but I’m definitely improving.

Things have been moving at lightening speed around here. My husband has an opportunity to advance his career and needs me to step in and be the main financial support for our family for the next 10 months and after that we have agreed I will leave the medical field for good. I’m just looking at it as a temporary assignment.

Any and all prayers for strength and perseverance are certainly appreciated!

my prayers are with you!!!

OP
H

HealthGuy23

I've got a few people who responded. A few have written test articles (that we pay for) and I'm coaching them a bit.

To coach them I created a video.

I show on the coaching video how I write an article in about 20 minutes. And how that equates to pay of US$150 or more per hour.

I actually write the article in about 7 minutes, including research. But to be fair, I am good at this, and also I did a little editing after I shut off the camera (I couldn't do the camera screen capture and the editing at the same time.) So call it 10 minutes.

Hit me up and if we have a possible match, I'll give you the video. Then if you like, we will pay you to write an article so we can see how we work with each other.

myrelationshipcoachmatt at gmail dot com.

laleto12

I've started working with @HealthGuy23 and all I can say about him is that he is a great guy.

He is understanding and instructive. Also super-punctual. He responds very quickly which eliminates communication problems. Payments are spot on as well.

OP
H

HealthGuy23

Thank you so much. I am requesting no more people at this time as we have made an amazing hire and he is doing fantastic. Thanks again!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals