Who Benefits From Peak Corona Virus Panic?

Nemo

Question: if there was a genuine virus that harms people more than normal flu, would it be prudent to warn society so that they hopefully are more careful with Hygiene and interactions with others?

Obviously, and people should still be careful because who wants the flu?

But it's a grotesque disservice to people to whip up panic over something that is basically the flu. Now people will be less likely to respond appropriately if something really dangerous does break out.

aquaman

Obviously, and people should still be careful because who wants the flu?

But it's a grotesque disservice to people to whip up panic over something that is basically the flu. Now people will be less likely to respond appropriately if something really dangerous does break out.

time will tell.
An infection rate 3x more than normal flu and 1% death rate would be 30x more deaths (assuming the quoted 0.1% death rate of normal flu).

It definitely seems that it’s spreading quicker/easier than normal flu, and it’s possible the death rate will be 1%+.

so yes, it’s possible that it will kill 30x more than normal flu.

edit: these are just example numbers to show how small absolute changes can have big multiplicative effects

edit 2: the reported death rate in Iran is 3%

Edit 3: Italy’s reported death rate is 4% !!

Edit 4: new numbers just got released - 366 deaths from 7400 infections in Italy - ie 5% death rate

( yes it’s highly likely there are 1000s of recorded Infections that have not led to deaths)

Last edited:

Beastmode

Peat himself has said there's nothing to be concerned about with this "virus!" The most he said from what I heard thus far is to keep vitamin D levels up.

Does that not give some clue as to what people here should feel really good about and more concerned for the "mass" of people who simply aren't following basic health guidelines here?

If you're someone who gets the "flu" every winter, let that be a "nudge" that you have some opportunities to focus on your health. Start with the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Immu...=1583690791&sprefix=carlson+vi,aps,174&sr=8-6

No affiliate to the link :hearteyes:

aquaman

If you're someone who gets the "flu" every winter, let that be a "nudge" that you have some opportunities to focus on your health.

I think many people don’t know what real flu is!

I’ve only had flu once, in 2009 during the Swine flu season. I could not even make it to the toilet without great difficulty, and thought I was going to die. I didn’t leave bed for a week apart from to crawl to the toilet. I suddenly understood why old people die from it!

had lots of heavy colds since, but nothing like that.

InChristAlone

I think many people don’t know what real flu is!

I’ve only had flu once, in 2009 during the Swine flu season. I could not even make it to the toilet without great difficulty, and thought I was going to die. I didn’t leave bed for a week apart from to crawl to the toilet. I suddenly understood why old people die from it!

had lots of heavy colds since, but nothing like that.
Think about why you got it just that one year. These viruses are not just out to get you and take everyone down that sucks up the virus. According to German New Medicine you were experiencing a severe healing crisis. Sometimes steroids are needed in cases like these. The only time I ever had something like that was in 2007 me and my partner got a high fever and laid in bed like we were dieing. But we got through it amazing only a few days of sickness. And I don't recall ever getting anything like that other than when I had a breast abscess I had a 104 fever.

Coroners are saying that the people who died of Covid19 have extremely sticky mucus in their lungs. Well... duh... you will die if you can't breathe! Same as for someone with cystic fibrosis. They do lung clearance every day because of mucus. They would die without it. So treatment should be aimed at breaking up mucus. Vitamin C is well known for helping that. I don't see how anyone should die of the flu.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
time will tell.
An infection rate 3x more than normal flu and 1% death rate would be 30x more deaths (assuming the quoted 0.1% death rate of normal flu).

It definitely seems that it’s spreading quicker/easier than normal flu, and it’s possible the death rate will be 1%+.

so yes, it’s possible that it will kill 30x more than normal flu.

edit: these are just example numbers to show how small absolute changes can have big multiplicative effects

edit 2: the reported death rate in Iran is 3%

Edit 3: Italy’s reported death rate is 4% !!

Edit 4: new numbers just got released - 366 deaths from 7400 infections in Italy - ie 5% death rate

( yes it’s highly likely there are 1000s of recorded Infections that have not led to deaths)
Since you are such a mainstream media numbers and statistics expert. Do you still think Hillary can win?

POLL: Who Are You Voting For In The 2016 Presidential Election?

aquaman

Since you are such a mainstream media numbers and statistics expert. Do you still think Hillary can win?

POLL: Who Are You Voting For In The 2016

Lol :)

btw I did bet a lot on trump to win, and won a lot. You didn’t.

trump only won because the elitist industrials backed him so that he’d lower taxes for them and slash regulation so they could exploit the environment more and poison everyone for their own economic gain, which is exactly what he’s done since he’s one of them. I read that in non-mainstream media, so it must be true ;)

aquaman

I also heard that the virus was started by the Illuminati to reduce world population, and that is a globalist conspiracy. The governments are hiding the real deaths and actually 100million
Have already died and that 500 million will die but the press are in on The cover-up so it won’t be reported. It was from non-MSM so again is probably true.

David PS

In the short term, hospitals may benefit from increased number of patients. That is if the patients are paying for their testing and hospitalization. The 8 billion dollar give-away that Trump signed is designed for the research community, not the patient community.

In South Korea, they have drive-thru testing for the virus. They are primarily interested in control of the spread of the virus, not payment for testing services. I do not think we are there yet. Let's see what happens when homeless people begin getting the virus. Will the hospitals eat the cost of their care?

Next year the premiums for our healthcare/disease care insurance will need to become more expensive to pay for the testing costs and medical costs associated with this unanticipated risk. Just like flood insurance premiums increase after a flood.

rei

It is quite simple. A pandemic bond is coming due in a few months, and unless a pandemic is declared before that WHO will not get to keep the bond, but it will be paid to the investors with interest. So they are lubricating you to accept this to be a pandemic, even when it is an order of magnitude less severe than the seasonal flu.

tankasnowgod

I think @tankasnowgod is one of the biggest beneficiaries, since it allows him to spend hours a day writing his theories that it’s all a conspiracy

Glad you have so much faith in mainstream news and government health agencies. Why even be on the Ray Peat Forum then? Just follow the eating guidelines laid down by the USDA, and follow whatever eating and medical advice laid down by CNN/MSNBC and FOX, and you'll be healthy as a horse.

Kunstruct

They actually reported that less people would buy corona now.

When a word is being associated with something negative for a long time things can get tough for a company.
Look at the ISIS chocolate, now it is called Libeert.
But Corona beer is a way more recognizable brand to be affected as hard as ISIS chocolate, it is in fact a very popular product.

tankasnowgod

Northern Italy is now under lockdown.

There must be a link with US elections for sure.

Because Northern Italy has a significant number of electoral votes?

Anyway, Jeb! already won Italy with 100% of the vote.
8e0.jpg

aquaman

Glad you have so much faith in mainstream news and government health agencies. Why even be on the Ray Peat Forum then? Just follow the eating guidelines laid down by the USDA, and follow whatever eating and medical advice laid down by CNN/MSNBC and FOX, and you'll be healthy as a horse.

I get all my info from non-Mainstream sources. So it must be 100% correct.

postman

It is quite simple. A pandemic bond is coming due in a few months, and unless a pandemic is declared before that WHO will not get to keep the bond, but it will be paid to the investors with interest. So they are lubricating you to accept this to be a pandemic, even when it is an order of magnitude less severe than the seasonal flu.
Oh, is that why the UN abolished the "pandemic" designation?

tankasnowgod

I also heard that the virus was started by the Illuminati to reduce world population, and that is a globalist conspiracy. The governments are hiding the real deaths and actually 100million
Have already died and that 500 million will die but the press are in on The cover-up so it won’t be reported. It was from non-MSM so again is probably true.

You are being ridiculous, in every which way.

I have also heard that this so called "virus" is an engineered bioweapon, and that it the target is between 50-100 Million dead. I can believe that it might be a bioweapon (that would make sense why it started getting coverage in the first place), but regardless, I don't think the final death toll in 2020 will be that high. My initial guess was between 100-200,000 globally, now, I think it will be less than the official "Swine Flu" numbers of 18,000.

Of course I'm wary of MSM and government agencies, I am just as wary of non-mainstream sources. My skepticism stems mainly from the fact that all previously predicted pandemics of this nature (Swine Flu, SARS, Bird Flu, etc) were duds,my research into real pandemics like the Spanish Flu (and I am convinced that the high global death total was due to more than just a virus, even if the virus did play a role), and the amount that has supposedly been "learned" about COVID-19 since it's official discovery in December of last year. I simply don't think four months time is enough to create good experiments to reach the conclusions that have been wildly thrown around about infection rate, deadliness, ability to live on metal surfaces for 30+ days, and so forth. Certainly not enough time to repeat and verify those results. Is four months enough time to develop an accurate test that only detects COVID-19, and no other virus? I doubt that as well.

If you want to take everything or anything you have heard about this virus at face value, you are certainly free to do so.

rei

Oh, is that why the UN abolished the "pandemic" designation?
What do you mean? It seems they are only counting days to a deadline which allows them to declare it a pandemic...

As of March 6, the answer was no, principally because the required time period has not yet elapsed since the start of the outbreak, which is 12 weeks. The World Bank confirmed to Euromoney on March 5 that the official start of the outbreak has been set at December 31, 2019, meaning that the first day following the 12-week period will be March 24.

InChristAlone

Here is a post by Jason Christoff
"12 Things To Know About The Coronavirus and The Stock Market

1. Many stocks will lose 15% of their value yet they retain their same profit and sales levels.

2. That means the majority of companies will be undervalued after the crash and will become"deals". That also means the stock market is controlled by emotion, not profit and loss or real numbers, just like the human mind. To the stock market, facts and numbers don't seem to matter. The stock market can get scared by propaganda, just like most humans on this planet. Reality is now out, fear based panic is now ruling the day, absent of any numbers or facts to justify the panic.

3. Such crashes have been orchestrated throughout history, including this most recent crash.

4. The coronavirus is a media driven phenomena, as 99.9999 percent of the population can't say they've laid eyes on a single coronavirus patient and the other 0.0001 percent who have seen sick people, have done so without any impartial verification of what sickness is actually in play. Viral infection tests are highly suspect at best. In 2009 The WHO (a private corporation) said 2 billion would be infected with swine flu. Two billion....with a B! A third of every human on this earth. Do you see the pattern? WHO maintains 2 billion estimate for likely H1N1 cases

5. Like many tests for viral infection, they can't test for the viruses themselves. These tests confirm the presence of antibodies and not specific antibodies. For example the test for Zika, HIV and Lyme etc are exactly the same....just testing for antibodies. If you are positive for antibodies and went to South America lately, you are said to be positive for Zika. If you are positive for antibodies and are gay, you're said to be positive for HIV. If you are positive for antibodies and were in the woods lately...you are said to be positive for Lyme. How many people know this? How scientific does this sound? I am in China Town right now and if I took the same test and was positive for antibodies....they would say I have Coronavirus because of where I am. It isn't science folks. Not to even mentioned that if you test positive for antibodies......it means you're already immune. Please people, please. This is a fear based propaganda weapon used against Joe and Jane Public down at the local coffee shop. ELISA: Purpose, Procedure, and Results

6. The ruling 1 % communicate with each other and sell their stocks at the highest point before the crash and then organize the fear based sell off through their media and government channels. They will also be there to buy back in at the bottom....to get in on the 20% off fire sale. But this isn't about money....it is about something else.

7. This is about and has always been about vaccines, which people are now rejecting world wide. By making disease a fabricated cause of financial hardship, the ruling 1% are creating the perfect storm situation where existing and new vaccines can become even more of a fabricated force in our society....under the BRAND NEW slogan "everyone needs to vaccinate because we don't want another financial collapse?" Our corrupt media and government are simply adding to their "excuse" laden tool box, to take away more freedoms and demand everyone line up for their vaccines.

8. And if vaccines helped prevent disease, that would be great. But they're not proven to do that what so ever. They're actually only proven to decrease health, vitality and brain function straight across the board, no exceptions. Everything you need to know about that issue at this link. Jason Christoff

9. The stock market crash will stall some early retirement plans and will punished everyone else financially in some way, shape or form....and that's the goal. To use that fear next vaccine season to push extremely unsafe and ineffective vaccines on the public and use this fabricated and orchestrated stock market crash as the primary "official" justification. The score remains 1 to 0.....in favor of the ruling 1% against us (the commoners) but we can change that score if we realize how this machine works.

10. Vaccines contain documented poisons that decrease brain function, strength and health. Government, which is now just a corporate headquarters, can't exist if the population is smart, strong and vital. This agenda has many moving parts but it's all tied to one common thread.....weakening the 99% for an ease of tyrannical rule by the ruling 1% and their house slaves in corrupt government, media, science and medicine. Jason Christoff

11. Now the media and government are colluding to push this COVID-19 fabricated narrative to disastrous heights, to make sure everyone everywhere is punished financially. With 100,000 cases "confirmed" through very inaccurate viral testing kits and 3500 confirmed deaths in sick people who were already unhealthy, we now have "the government" cancelling events all other the world for "our safety". This compounds the fully orchestrated economic down grade, which forties "the government and media's" combined push next vaccine season...... as all the actors yell in unison, "you remember what happened last time when everyone got really poor in no time flat.....everyone must vaccinate." This also helps corrupt media giants push for more control of any content that exposes this sort of corruption and Brave New World type manipulation, which is now rampant in all sectors of our society. Our society is now profiting on orchestrated failure and disease, instead of success and health.

12. The real injustice of this is believing 3500 hundred dead people and 100,000 sick (who fully recovered) can legitimately drop the stock market trillions of dollars in 2 weeks. Autism in the United States affect 1.5 million children. 30 million US citizens are said to be on the Autism spectrum. How are those people not causing an "economic down turn"? How does 3500 dead WORLD WIDE compare to the 45,000 deaths caused by vaccines EVERY YEAR in the US? EVERY YEAR! How does 100,000 sick AND RECOVERED world wide compare to 600,000 people EVERY YEAR damaged by vaccines in the US alone? EVERY YEAR! You didn't know those numbers? Oh, the media didn't tell you those numbers? Are you scared of real things that are concerning or are you just scared of things you're told to be scared about? Click this link to see what you're not being told about vaccine induced deaths and vaccine induced injuries in the US. There Were 59,000 Reported Adverse Reactions To Vaccines Including 432 Deaths In 2016"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals