Who Benefits From Peak Corona Virus Panic?

postman

What do you mean? It seems they are only counting days to a deadline which allows them to declare it a pandemic...
That's the world bank not the world health organization. The corona virus filled all the requirements for a pandemic a long time ago but instead of declaring it a pandemic the WHO just said that the pandemic designation was outdated and they won't use it anymore. That corrupt **** Tedros, the WHO chief, has been downplaying the virus all along and basically said that taking any precautions is racist. And that's why the virus is now becoming an epidemic in the west too, because our leaders are either also corrupt as hell or braindead NPCs who just do what the WHO tells them.

InChristAlone

That's the world bank not the world health organization. The corona virus filled all the requirements for a pandemic a long time ago but instead of declaring it a pandemic the WHO just said that the pandemic designation was outdated and they won't use it anymore. That corrupt **** Tedros, the WHO chief, has been downplaying the virus all along and basically said that taking any precautions is racist. And that's why the virus is now becoming an epidemic in the west too, because our leaders are either also corrupt as hell or braindead NPCs who just do what the WHO tells them.
Epidemic in the west??? Excuse me???

Events are shut down to the public even though there are barely any cases.

postman

Epidemic in the west??? Excuse me???

Events are shut down to the public even though there are barely any cases.
Italy is now quarantining a third of their population, their healthcare system is already overburdened, and their current covid mortality rate is about 5%. Are you even looking at the growth numbers or do you just dismiss it all? 133 Italians died because of the virus today.

But I guess some people wont care until a relative dies.

jdrop

you don’t think it’s weird that one quarter of all passengers on a cruise ship get a virus?!

I’m sure every cruise has a few people with the flu, but clearly 100s don’t then catch it.

An infection rate that high, despite quarantine, sounds INSANELY high

The death rate calculations also need to happen at the end, not in the middle. If another 7 of the infected die, that will put it around 2% death rate which is possibly 20x the normal flu

Not a normal cruise situation. They were locked up, incubating. Those without a sun deck had no access to natural light, recirculating air, likely food delivery from infected staff. It's crazy the infection rate was not higher.

blob69

Italy is now quarantining a third of their population, their healthcare system is already overburdened, and their current covid mortality rate is about 5%. Are you even looking at the growth numbers or do you just dismiss it all? 133 Italians died because of the virus today.

Because of the virus, or because of powerful chemotherapy (AIDS drugs), oxygen treatment, mechanical ventilation, corticosteroids...? It's what they are putting these poor corona virus patients on. If you know Ray Peat's work, then you know how toxic these things are.

postman

Because of the virus, or because of powerful chemotherapy (AIDS drugs), oxygen treatment, mechanical ventilation, corticosteroids...? It's what they are putting these poor corona virus patients on. If you know Ray Peat's work, then you know how toxic these things are.
Are you seriously saying that if you lose the ability to breathe, getting put on mechanical ventilation will kill you? That's just rediculous. Obviously most pharmaceutical antivirals are very toxic. I don't know to what extent they use them on corona patients in Italy, do you? It was quite early established that corticosteroids makes covid a lot worse so I very much doubt they're using it. Your sentiment sounds like wishful thinking to me

aquaman

“facts” from Mainstream Media are frowned upon here.

better to just make up things or repeat things you read from twitter or Alex Jones

InChristAlone

If someone has flu like symptoms and runs to the hospital for 'treatment' I'm basically just praying the hospital doesn't kill them with drugs. I had a friend who freaked out about her flu went to the ER and took the tamiflu. Ended up back in the hospital for pneumonia. I was practically shouting at her to get IV vitamin C and she's like I'm taking C. No you aren't taking enough or you won't be in the hospital. I mean I am not heartless but if someone dismisses actual lifesaving treatment like IV vitamin C then God help them. Nothing I can do!!!!

postman

better to just make up things or repeat things you read from twitter or Alex Jones
The mainstream media is not reliable, they are lying about this, they have been downplaying it the whole time.

InChristAlone

Have you listened to anything Ray Peat said? He is not concerned.

postman

If someone has flu like symptoms and runs to the hospital for 'treatment' I'm basically just praying the hospital doesn't kill them with drugs. I had a friend who freaked out about her flu went to the ER and took the tamiflu. Ended up back in the hospital for pneumonia. I was practically shouting at her to get IV vitamin C and she's like I'm taking C. No you aren't taking enough or you won't be in the hospital. I mean I am not heartless but if someone dismisses actual lifesaving treatment like IV vitamin C then God help them. Nothing I can do!!!!
I agree vitamin C is probably the best treatment but that is neither here nor there. The fact that IV Vitamin C is a great treatment doesn't mean coronavirus is not happening.

postman

Have you listened to anything Ray Peat said? He is not concerned.
What did he say? Is he not concerned for his own sake, or is he not concerned about how it will affect other people? Because those are very different questions

InChristAlone

What did he say? Is he not concerned for his own sake, or is he not concerned about how it will affect other people? Because those are very different questions
Maybe someone can repost the quote, can't remember where in the threads it is but he basically said the same thing he always said to prevent illness. Vitamin D.

tankasnowgod

Like you care about the official numbers, either.

Here it the official Corona Virus Stat Tracker, based on mainstream and official numbers- Coronavirus Update (Live): 109,840 Cases and 3,805 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Now, why would I be scared of 110,000 cases of a virus and 3,900 deaths on a planet of 7+ billion people?

Especially when the vast majority of those cases are in China, and in the country I am in, only about 500. Again, the seasonal flu in the US is estimated to kill at least 20,000 people every year. So I am supposed to be freaked out about something that has affected (not killed) 1/40th of that number?

You've said before that you can't calculate the death rate till this outbreak/epidemic/non-epidemic/whatever you want to call it is over. And then you calculated the death rate, anyway, extrapolated it, and concluded it was best to freak out.

Beyond that, I think extrapolating from a small sample size that happened during the harsh winter months, and extrapolating those numbers into spring, is ridiculous. The death rate (if counting from the diagnosed) has already fallen dramatically from the outset, and continues to fall.

I don't care how you spin it, the official numbers suggest nothing except for maybe a mild concern.

OP
ecstatichamster
Like you care about the official numbers, either.

Here it the official Corona Virus Stat Tracker, based on mainstream and official numbers- Coronavirus Update (Live): 109,840 Cases and 3,805 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Now, why would I be scared of 110,000 cases of a virus and 3,900 deaths on a planet of 7+ billion people?

Especially when the vast majority of those cases are in China, and in the country I am in, only about 500. Again, the seasonal flu in the US is estimated to kill at least 20,000 people every year. So I am supposed to be freaked out about something that has affected (not killed) 1/40th of that number?

You've said before that you can't calculate the death rate till this outbreak/epidemic/non-epidemic/whatever you want to call it is over. And then you calculated the death rate, anyway, extrapolated it, and concluded it was best to freak out.

Beyond that, I think extrapolating from a small sample size that happened during the harsh winter months, and extrapolating those numbers into spring, is ridiculous. The death rate (if counting from the diagnosed) has already fallen dramatically from the outset, and continues to fall.

I don't care how you spin it, the official numbers suggest nothing except for maybe a mild concern.

yes I totally agree.

achillea

Why would anyone believe the CDC. Have you not seen the movie Vaxxed, the movie Dr. Peat referred to twice with Danny Roddy and Georgi?
Looks to me the heads of the CDC are a bunch of lying psychopaths, Dr. Fauci being one of the biggest, if not the biggest.

pauljacob

Congress last week OKd $8 billion to fight the virus. Four billion will go Big Pharma.

tankasnowgod

Peat made the point again in the Roddy/Dinkov interview, right at about the 48:00 mark-

He makes the same point about the official flu death numbers and how we are supposed to be panicked over a handful of cases (I think Peat says million, but means thousand).

Keep in mind, Peat is 84, which would put him in the "highest death rate" category.

Also, at 50:00, Peat mentions that the WHO is "sharing in the corruption" and that you can't trust the big agencies, as they are sharing in the profits of the vaccines.

InChristAlone

Peat made the point again in the Roddy/Dinkov interview, right at about the 48:00 mark-

He makes the same point about the official flu death numbers and how we are supposed to be panicked over a handful of cases (I think Peat says million, but means thousand).

Keep in mind, Peat is 84, which would put him in the "highest death rate" category.

Also, at 50:00, Peat mentions that the WHO is "sharing in the corruption" and that you can't trust the big agencies, as they are sharing in the profits of the vaccines.

Thanks. I can't stand getting called a conspiracy theorist, it's an ad hominem attack when they have nothing better to say. And we are on the RAY PEAT forum and he's not concerned about this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals