What Type Of Copper Supplement To Take ?

schultz

Coffee advice is the most dumb thing a man can give for grey hair.

There are tons of reports of coffee causing grey hair even on keto/carni, so I dont drink coffee, it s pure poison

Coffee would surely make you a bit more charming, so it's unfortunate that you don't consume it.

You should read Ray's article on coffee (here). It may not change your mind, but it is still interesting and still worth reading in my opinion.

OP
A

axorr

I really do not care what Ray says, as long as I've read over 20 reports of people getting grey hairs on coffee.

And myself have started to have grey hair exactly when I started drinking tons of coffee.

Andman

I really do not care what Ray says, as long as I've read over 20 reports of people getting grey hairs on coffee.

And myself have started to have grey hair exactly when I started drinking tons of coffee.

so, stopping coffee should help right? no need to waste money on supplements?

OP
A

axorr

I stoped drinking coffee since 5 months, still I want to reverse the grey hairs.

I ask again, you guys saying that normal copper supplements are harmful ? then please explain how so many people reversed grey hair on normal copper supplements

md_a

Blackstrap molasses ~ 70 gr /day, drinking water from a copper cup.

OP
A

axorr

I ask last time lol.

How come these guys reversed grey hair while on copper supplements ?

Dave Clark

no one knows...
Maintaining hair color demands the ability to create the enzyme, tyrosinase which helps facilitate melanin’s relocation to the hair shaft which gives the hair its color
Copper can be helpful because it plays a key role in creating pigment in hair by allowing the production of tyrosinase. Copper is absolutely essential to this enzyme which then performs the critical function of oxidizing tyrosine into melanin.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub...

schultz

Sure. This forum is actually dedicated to Ray's work though, so we should at least consider it. It's called the "Raypeatforum" after all, not the "20 reports of random people forum".

Ray thinks that the color loss of hair might be caused by an accumulation of iron in the tissues causing a wasting of oxygen and suggests that oxygen is needed for making melanin. He says, "Copper is involved in a process which restores iron to its non-toxic form."

Ray also mentions experimenting with the use of a copper pan as a means of acquiring supplemental copper (I guess it would be copper oxide?). Using the pan, avoiding iron, increasing vitamin A, increasing DHEA and pregnenolone, rubbing vitamin A and vitamin E, as well as copper acetate, into the skin near his white hairs, he was able to turn hairs that were consistently white on his body (eyebrows) into hairs that were coloured. He talks about this in one of his books. The chapter is called "Restoring Hair Color".

Dave Clark

Ok I have decided to buy copper myto synergy if you guys say it s the best,

but which one to take from here ?!

https://www.mitosynergy.com/store/

i want to take it to reverse grey hairs
The most cost effective is the powder, however, you have to spoon the dose out with a micro-spoon (included). It's not that bad when you get used to it. I believe one spoon is 1 mg of copper. With the powder and the capsules, you have to make sure they are in a dry environment. If not, the copper will oxidize to a copper 2, which is not what you want. Also, you may want to think about drinking water from a copper vessel. That water is considered copper 0, which is supposed to be alright to consume along with copper 1 (according to Charles Barker). If you go on Facebook there is a group called Bioavailable copper that will give additional info. Here is more info aboot the ancient practice done by the Egyptians and Indians of drinking water from a copper vessel: Copper Water Bottle | Ayurveda | Health Benefits | Alkaline Water

marcar72

1150904935.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
Sure. This forum is actually dedicated to Ray's work though, so we should at least consider it. It's called the "Raypeatforum" after all, not the "20 reports of random people forum".
Good one :laughing:

OP
A

axorr

The most cost effective is the powder, however, you have to spoon the dose out with a micro-spoon (included). It's not that bad when you get used to it. I believe one spoon is 1 mg of copper. With the powder and the capsules, you have to make sure they are in a dry environment. If not, the copper will oxidize to a copper 2, which is not what you want. Also, you may want to think about drinking water from a copper vessel. That water is considered copper 0, which is supposed to be alright to consume along with copper 1 (according to Charles Barker). If you go on Facebook there is a group called Bioavailable copper that will give additional info. Here is more info aboot the ancient practice done by the Egyptians and Indians of drinking water from a copper vessel: Copper Water Bottle | Ayurveda | Health Benefits | Alkaline Water

thank you bro, you mean this one ? https://www.mitosynergy.com/product/31012/

why does it contain niacin though ? I don't need niacin

OP
A

axorr

Guys is this the product ? I m not from USA .. please help..

OP
A

axorr

Regarding the copper cup, to me it sounds a bit pseudo-science. How could the particles from a cup get into you ?! they are solid particles not particles that get lost ... it makes no sense ?! can anyone exlpain this ?

Dave Clark

Regarding the copper cup, to me it sounds a bit pseudo-science. How could the particles from a cup get into you ?! they are solid particles not particles that get lost ... it makes no sense ?! can anyone exlpain this ?
Metals can ionize and leach into water,or food, whatever is the case, especially in an acid medium. You can get nickel out of stainless steel, iron out of cast iron, aluminum out of aluminum cookware, etc. Or, for that matter, xenoestrogens out of plastic, toxic byproducts from non-stick teflon, etc. This is not pseudo-science. Actually, when water is stored in a copper vessel it only provdes about 0.2 mg of copper, which is not enough to supply a diet that should have maybe 2 to 3 mg/day. Same goes for silver, ancient people stored liquids in silver containers because silver is antibacterial and purified their water, copper does the same thing, that is why Egyptians and Indians stored water in copper. Do a search on copper and antibacterial and you will see modern methods for using copper to kill germs, copper door knobs, copper used in hospitals, etc. Romans got sick becasue their vessels were made of lead, which leached into their water, wine, food, etc. So, I don't believe it is pseudo-science, however, I am not a scientist, and maybe someone else on the forum can add to this.

OP
A

axorr

Actually, when water is stored in a copper vessel it only provdes about 0.2 mg of copper, which is not enough to supply a diet that should have maybe 2 to 3 mg/day.

So how would it be beneficial if it provides only about 0.2mg copper ? :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals