What is the reason for collapsing the dollar?

OP
F

FredSonoma

So what would be a hedge against deflation? This seems to be the prediction of many top economists like Jim Rickards. He also sees the gold price rising.
If there's deflation, having cash is good. I'd bet a lot of money there will be no deflation, that seems like bs propaganda. Deflation helps the common man a lot

Missenger

Tesla have the most data for self driving cars, they are way ahead, I don’t see why you couldn’t use Uber but something tells me Tesla may create its own service, when we consider how high tech a Tesla is it’s nothing to add a taxi call into its system.

It always better to have your taxi relatively central to the activity so having it parked in your garage in the suburbs when all the taxi requirements are central would use more energy, having a Tesla taxi rank your car could drive to once your done with for the day makes more sense, automatic charging ports present in the rank may also be possible, if Tesla don’t do this somebody else will provide it, you can just call your car back when you want, camera in the car to monitor passengers will be necessary. It could work all night and come home before you need to go to work.
Tesla stock price will soar if they pull this off, Tesla sales will also, everybody else will scramble to emulate.

I still won’t buy a Tesla for personal use, maybe for a few taxis, it’s basically the CIA in your car, even if we are forced to go electric and digital I’m still keeping a classic old school machine as back up.

If you seriously even pretend to adhere to their system even with 'self-driving cars' they will tug you into eating insects and living in pods.

Dr. B

If there's deflation, having cash is good. I'd bet a lot of money there will be no deflation, that seems like bs propaganda. Deflation helps the common man a lot
but mostly rich people have cash reserves aren't poorer people living paycheck to paycheck etc. everything is relative like inflation helps if you have everything invested in material goods and no dollars, whereas the reverse for deflation. poorer people are less likely to have both stocks and cash and property... idk

OP
F

FredSonoma

but mostly rich people have cash reserves aren't poorer people living paycheck to paycheck etc. everything is relative like inflation helps if you have everything invested in material goods and no dollars, whereas the reverse for deflation. poorer people are less likely to have both stocks and cash and property... idk
Rich people have most of their wealth in non-money assets, like stocks, real estate, etc. Inflation also sneakily makes everyone living off a salary (aka the common man, not the ruling class) worth much less without them realizing it, thus the ruling class is paying all these people much less despite the dollar value being the same

Stocks and property are not affected by inflation, technically they will become worth more money, but the true value of that money will be the same

Dr. B

Rich people have most of their wealth in non-money assets, like stocks, real estate, etc. Inflation also sneakily makes everyone living off a salary (aka the common man, not the ruling class) worth much less without them realizing it, thus the ruling class is paying all these people much less despite the dollar value being the same

Stocks and property are not affected by inflation, technically they will become worth more money, but the true value of that money will be the same
yea its true, but do you think there could be periods where they actually want deflation? with deflation, doesnt that increase job layoffs, moreover the richer people can then buy up all the properties which are cheapened? like anyone who has dollars likely wants deflation to occur?

meatbag

The dollar won’t collapse, its backed up by the American war machine, if anything most major currencies will brought close to parity to bring in a central bank backed digital currency.
1626383658477.png

yeah, that's what they're gunnin for;
"And the government will be able to monitor (and prevent if they wish) all your transactions, instantly freeze all your assets, institute negative rates and other taxes at will, and sell your information to advertisers. Oh, and you'll be hacked. Sounds great."

View: https://twitter.com/RudyHavenstein/status/987856568656920577

OP
F

FredSonoma

yea its true, but do you think there could be periods where they actually want deflation? with deflation, doesnt that increase job layoffs, moreover the richer people can then buy up all the properties which are cheapened? like anyone who has dollars likely wants deflation to occur?
No I don't, because the common man lives on a salary paid to him by the ruling class. Therefore it's always in the interest of the ruling class to cause inflation. Also, the ruling class can easily put all their wealth in assets, meanwhile if you only have a savings of a few thousand dollars, it's not so easy. You need it to be something you can easily liquidate, like stocks, which are massively over-inflated. Meanwhile the ruling class can make long-term investments like real estate.

Just look at the history of America, inflation has been a constant. People think as if inflation is just some guaranteed outcome of life, but just think about that, how is that possible when we are supposedly constantly innovating? Inflation is intentionally caused, without manipulation of the economy it wouldn't constantly happen

Drareg

View attachment 25392
yeah, that's what they're gunnin for;
"And the government will be able to monitor (and prevent if they wish) all your transactions, instantly freeze all your assets, institute negative rates and other taxes at will, and sell your information to advertisers. Oh, and you'll be hacked. Sounds great."

View: https://twitter.com/RudyHavenstein/status/987856568656920577

Their only reasoning for centralization is "terrorism" , crypto is supposed to be decentralization, we already have central bank digitized money, we use credit cards, we can pay via phone etc, the reason we keep cash is because we don’t trust these imperialist psychopaths.

A "crisis" will be required for them to usher in crypto.

Drareg

Autonomous vehicles keep you where they want you. They've made commercial air travel miserable too.
Ultimately, restrictiing the movement of the plebes.
Yep, the ruling class hated the plebs traveling around the world, that’s their lifestyle via private jet.

yerrag

This is all fake.

Mickey Mouse money.

Zionists are the root of all evil. Not money.

davvid_1

I imagine that after some intermediary period of collapse that things would reopen and start functioning normally again, although with a significantly greater degree of wealth inequality than pre-collapse times.

The bailouts from the 2008 event were undertaken so that the system wouldn't collapse, which it didn't. The can was kicked the can down the road. Imagine what would have happened without the bailouts; that's the type of collapse I'm talking about. How do governments get rid of the debt that's piled up without printing, hyperinflating, and resetting, or inducing a mega depression? I really don't know, I'm not that knowledgeable. I know about Modern Monetary Theory, but it sounds like magical thinking.

yeah thats for sure, without bailouts we would've had severe a deflationary depression.
So what would be a hedge against deflation? This seems to be the prediction of many top economists like Jim Rickards. He also sees the gold price rising.
To hedge deflation you’d go for gold, fixed income, USD, consumer staples, utilities, REITs. I find the deflation argument quite convincing also, but one should just have a portfolio for all scenarios (check out Ray dalios a all weather fund). IMO the pendulum doesn’t have to swing from inflation to deflation only. Indeed we could have inflation and growth together, in which case buy equities too. Inflation with slowing growth, probably buy gold and commodities.

davvid_1

And deflation isn’t necessary better than inflation. Deflation can be devastating as most capitalist systems come grinding to a halt. Sure prices are lower but it doesn’t mean the rich always go on spending sprees, when net worths vanish the vicious cycle of lower spending = lower incomes resurfaces.

im not advocate of inflation, but monetary regimes that are backed by real assets (eg gold standard), are always prone to deflationary busts. Generally we’ve seen that not having the ability to create new money, and have not having a lender of last resort, results in years of severe economic depressions. These are often followed by civil unrest, revolution and possibly even war. If you look at the severity and frequency of recessions prior to the implementation of a 2% inflation target by the fed, you’ll be quite shocked to see that we have come a long way in lessening the harsh effects of deflationary depressions.
How wealth is distributed in the QE systems we have currently…that’s another debate!

Dr. B

And deflation isn’t necessary better than inflation. Deflation can be devastating as most capitalist systems come grinding to a halt. Sure prices are lower but it doesn’t mean the rich always go on spending sprees, when net worths vanish the vicious cycle of lower spending = lower incomes resurfaces.

im not advocate of inflation, but monetary regimes that are backed by real assets (eg gold standard), are always prone to deflationary busts. Generally we’ve seen that not having the ability to create new money, and have not having a lender of last resort, results in years of severe economic depressions. These are often followed by civil unrest, revolution and possibly even war. If you look at the severity and frequency of recessions prior to the implementation of a 2% inflation target by the fed, you’ll be quite shocked to see that we have come a long way in lessening the harsh effects of deflationary depressions.
How wealth is distributed in the QE systems we have currently…that’s another debate!
i thought you can have a 2% inflation growth rate since and if the population and economy expands year after year. isn't the problem supposedly that the inflation rate is actually much beyond 2% and they are printing much more than they should?

JamesGatz

It seems as if we are headed for one giant rug-pull for what I suspect the endgame is totalitarian control and some kind of elimination of the middle class:

Crude oil is being propped up and consecutive suspicious/false flag events just keep happening to help drive the price even higher (Suez canal blockage, cyber attacks on gas companies, keystone pipeline closed down suddenly - all conveniently happening in a span of months)

Stock Market is being propped up via the FED with NO END in sight - we supposedly have very healthy economic growth already, but need much more time with artificial support from the FED for some unknown reason I don't know try to follow the logic

Precious metals market is being manipulated by the usual suspects as per usual

40%+ of current US dollars in circulation was put out this past year - 40% - but don't worry! It was very necessary with this covid stuff.

FED's typical mind games
4 month ago
"We aren't even thinking of thinking of raising rates"
'We aren't even talking about talking about raising rates"

2 months ago
"inflation is transitory, get vaccinated! vaccination is key , nothing to see here! i mean we might taper like 3 years from now dont worry about it! nothing to see here!"

Present
Yellen spooking the markets mentioning "rapid inflation" today - surprise, surprise - LOL the markets did not like this at all.

Powell saying bitcoin and crypto "not needed" with a Central Bank Digital Currency which I suspect will turn out to be true - I don't think the FED will allow this crypto parade to go on much longer as it threatens the mind games they like playing with the US Dollar.

it's convenient that all these rampant "cyberattacks" are happening all of a sudden with requests for bitcoin - I'm sure this will strongly support the FED's future decisions for restrictions or cancellation of the crypto parade.

I think combining all of these current events spells out the following:

The FED is (as per usual) saying/doing anything it has to stay/do to keep people's confidence in the markets and the US dollar while making it worthless backstage - it seems as though we are preparing for some sort of giant rug-pull that will start with the US dollar.

The FED can only kick the can down the road for so long with the actions they took this year I don't think they can keep this train from crashing much longer.

Dr. B

It seems as if we are headed for one giant rug-pull for what I suspect the endgame is totalitarian control and some kind of elimination of the middle class:

Crude oil is being propped up and consecutive suspicious/false flag events just keep happening to help drive the price even higher (Suez canal blockage, cyber attacks on gas companies, keystone pipeline closed down suddenly - all conveniently happening in a span of months)

Stock Market is being propped up via the FED with NO END in sight - we supposedly have very healthy economic growth already, but need much more time with artificial support from the FED for some unknown reason I don't know try to follow the logic

Precious metals market is being manipulated by the usual suspects as per usual

40%+ of current US dollars in circulation was put out this past year - 40% - but don't worry! It was very necessary with this covid stuff.

FED's typical mind games
4 month ago
"We aren't even thinking of thinking of raising rates"
'We aren't even talking about talking about raising rates"

2 months ago
"inflation is transitory, get vaccinated! vaccination is key , nothing to see here! i mean we might taper like 3 years from now dont worry about it! nothing to see here!"

Present
Yellen spooking the markets mentioning "rapid inflation" today - surprise, surprise - LOL the markets did not like this at all.

Powell saying bitcoin and crypto "not needed" with a Central Bank Digital Currency which I suspect will turn out to be true - I don't think the FED will allow this crypto parade to go on much longer as it threatens the mind games they like playing with the US Dollar.

it's convenient that all these rampant "cyberattacks" are happening all of a sudden with requests for bitcoin - I'm sure this will strongly support the FED's future decisions for restrictions or cancellation of the crypto parade.

I think combining all of these current events spells out the following:

The FED is (as per usual) saying/doing anything it has to stay/do to keep people's confidence in the markets and the US dollar while making it worthless backstage - it seems as though we are preparing for some sort of giant rug-pull that will start with the US dollar.

The FED can only kick the can down the road for so long with the actions they took this year I don't think they can keep this train from crashing much longer.
so do you think crypto will be worthless? or bitcoin will essentially be outlawed in which case it may have some value but will have to remain an underground currency, used only for underground transactions of illegal nature?

yerrag

The Zionists are also under your beds guys. Better go get your dad to check underneath there.
No need to be under, when they're sucking your blood without you knowing it 24/7. Maybe they're under your hair? Go check. Embalden yourself to be sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals