Why Are Places Like Cuba Following The Covid Lockdown Show?

R J

Ok two points:

Cuba has had strict restrictions for awhile , mirroring some of the harshest worldwide. Their government seems to be riding the covid train to the end, destroying their own tourist industry for 7 months now and now finally reopening but only allowing majority of visits to resorts.

Also, Cuba is set to peg the American dollar to their peso, whereas before 25 pesos = 1 Usd.

I don’t understand if Cuba, a communist country supposedly outside the circle of the western banking control, is following the covid plandemic so well, what this means.

Is basically every country on earth infiltrated and following the same orders? The fact they are making drastic changes to their currency at same time is suspicious.

T

TheBeard

Exactly what I'm asking myself these days with countries such as North Korea and Russia.
Why would they play the Covid game? They must know netter.

My reasoning is that they are noticing the same diseases instances as usual, but they now see them through the prism of international news which broadcast that there is a new virus.
So people they would have normally treated with a few meds are now sent to the ER and their case is aggravated with oxygen pumps and so on.

Geronimo

We must always consider 3 things, no matter how much we don't want to: its a globalist plot, the disease is real and these people are just blundering idiots, the disease is actually as bad as they say.

OP
R J

R J

Exactly what I'm asking myself these days with countries such as North Korea and Russia.
Why would they play the Covid game? They must know netter.

My non-expert thought is:

1. They finally want to join the international cartel because it’s obvious by now any nation which doesn’t toe the line will never become materially wealthy. Decades of sanctions finally wear them down. At this point it’s just normal institutional and cultural slowness, if they could snap their fingers and join the international cartel materially overnight (banking, import export, etc) they would.

2. Their top administrators, rulers etc might actually be really dumb and actually believe covid is a big threat

3. I’m completely wrong and covid is in fact a big problem and the only
reason I hadn’t seen the horrors of illness is because lockdowns work so well

OP
R J

R J

We must always consider 3 things, no matter how much we don't want to: its a globalist plot, the disease is real and these people are just blundering idiots, the disease is actually as bad as they say.

Funny I posted similar thoughts just as you did

Geronimo

Funny I posted similar thoughts just as you did
LOL yeah I thought you were totally coalescing your post with the three thoughts I posted. I simultaneously love and hate the third idea. I hope it's really true and we'll just ride it out and all of the BS surrounding it is just odd coincidences. I also wish Santa was real. The likely truth is that we'll never know for sure, and the world will keep churning while we keep fretting over answers that are ultimately useless. I'm kinda switching over to the mode of thought of being able to stitch out my place in whatever new world is going to slither out of the afterbirth of this socially necrotic gestational sham.

OP
R J

R J

LOL yeah I thought you were totally coalescing your post with the three thoughts I posted. I simultaneously love and hate the third idea. I hope it's really true and we'll just ride it out and all of the BS surrounding it is just odd coincidences. I also wish Santa was real. The likely truth is that we'll never know for sure, and the world will keep churning while we keep fretting over answers that are ultimately useless. I'm kinda switching over to the mode of thought of being able to stitch out my place in whatever new world is going to slither out of the afterbirth of this socially necrotic gestational sham.

Yes, it’s an interesting topic to discuss and I think the healthiest path is to just mentally reject the mass ritual or whatever it is and let people do what they do. Just as before and just as after. I’m not going to get in arguments or try to convince anyone

Last edited:

Peater

I'm kinda switching over to the mode of thought of being able to stitch out my place in whatever new world is going to slither out of the afterbirth of this socially necrotic gestational sham.

Yes, it’s an interesting topic to discuss and I think the healthiest path is to just mentally reject the mass ritual or whatever it is and let people do what they do. Just as before and just as after. I’m not going to get in arguments or try to convince anyone anymlre

This seems like the most harmonious way of getting through this, thanks chaps.

Geronimo

Yes, it’s an interesting topic to discuss and I think the healthiest path is to just mentally reject the mass ritual or whatever it is and let people do what they do. Just as before and just as after. I’m not going to get in arguments or try to convince anyone anymlre
I think after the election people will be able to listen to reason a bit. I've had multiple people tell me it's OK that covid is being so exaggerated to get rid of Trump, as long as he gets voted out. It's literal psychopathy. Orange Man Bad!

Well, the leaders and rulers aren't stupid. They realize that, while covid is no threat to a usual healthy person, it may be a threat to a certain risk group. And these leaders and rulers realize that they themselves usually fall in this risk group: they're old and/or fat and/or have a compromised health.

Take Kim Jong-un for example. I don't think the corona virus is very dangerous (if the right measures are taken). But he's obese, ill, a heavy smoker and his doctors would be under extreme pressure. I wouldn't bet on him surviving an infection. And he's probably sceptical, too...

Geronimo

I think the media manipulation is so incredibly obvious that at best, this is a huge lie created to get Trump out of office. This being the case is literally our best possible option at this point. At the other end of the spectrum, it's the culmination of decades of planning to institute a global economic and sociological re-working in favor of a tyrannical global elitist control state. Anyone spreading the covid fear and perpetuating lockdowns wants their own and their family's seat at the globalist table moving forward. I hope it's just a plot to get Trump out, but even that is a child's dream at this point. The idea that masks, lockdowns and the vaccine will save us and send the world back to normal is some sort of wacko hypnosis-induced fantastical unicorn-blood-infused delusion. Yet most people still hold that delusion somehow. I have a better chance of convincing J-Lo and Shakira to both move to Utah and marry me than that happening.

Vinny

Ok two points:

Cuba has had strict restrictions for awhile , mirroring some of the harshest worldwide. Their government seems to be riding the covid train to the end, destroying their own tourist industry for 7 months now and now finally reopening but only allowing majority of visits to resorts.

Also, Cuba is set to peg the American dollar to their peso, whereas before 25 pesos = 1 Usd.

I don’t understand if Cuba, a communist country supposedly outside the circle of the western banking control, is following the covid plandemic so well, what this means.

Is basically every country on earth infiltrated and following the same orders? The fact they are making drastic changes to their currency at same time is suspicious.
EVERYONE in Cuba hates the system, so the corrupted communist comrades will play whatever game offered, no matter what, in order to turn themselves into landlords.

Drareg

Ok two points:

Because they are authoritarian nations, covid is the perfect foil for more power. Throughout history dictators have used medical reasons to acquire more power, it’s all about power.
The IMF will also withhold loans if they don’t get on board so this could be part of it also, these guys have no loyalty to their nations, it’s about power, the North Korean guy probably has all the western TV stations, movies, internet access, foodstuffs etc while he prevents his people from having them.

Jing

The whole world is controlled .

Even when Cuba was actually run by Castro, it was still controlled. How do you think Castro got all the money and weapons for his revolution.

Think about it. Imagine you wanted to start a revolution in a country where not a lot of people are armed, against a state that has lots of weapons. How would you even get started?

Well that was the situation with Castro and Cuba, and he did it by getting investors.

Cuba has always been controlled in some way. I do think Castro didn't want it to be controlled, and it wasn't as openly controlled as in other countries, but Castro let a lot of things slide for the sake of communism or independence from US rule.

That's how they got to him. They promised him communism and freedom from USA control as long as he followed the rules. I'm talking about the Soviets and various wealthy Leftists (like the Trudeau family, for example).

But those people are controlled by the same group.

Nowadays it's as you say, Cuba is a shell of whatever it once was, which isn't saying much. Cuba tries to keep appearances up and the government tries to honor the image /myth/religion of Castro, but in reality it's just another poor country. They understand that as long as they play ball and follow the rules, they'll be promised the wealth that's currently being sucked out of the 1st world and into the 3rd. Ideology doesn't matter because they're getting payback/revenge + getting paid at the same time. So they can suffer this fake virus for a little while, let their culture and citizens minds be destroyed by propaganda, etc. They don't realize that last part is happening it it is too.

As for North Korea, they're a complete mystery. Sometimes I wonder to myself whether North Korea is actually the Good Guy in all of this. The last country that actually cares about it's citizens and is walling itself off as a defense against the worldwide control.

But more likely they're just a holdover from a bygone era, and the only reason they haven't changed is because the ruling family is too strict. NK seems to be completely at the mercy of China. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the NK ruling family was actually part Chinese.

Geronimo

I'd be very very curious to get a confirmed unbiased account of the reality of North Korea. Literally all we have here is what our trash media tells us, which is almost always actually the exact opposite of the truth.

Based Kantian

destroying their own tourist industry for 7 months now and now finally reopening but only allowing majority of visits to resorts.
No tourism industry without willing and wealthy tourists. COVID hysteria put Cuban tourism on hold and nothing the government could do would change that. Cuba is also in a large amount of debt, especially to the Paris Club countries

T

TheBeard

The whole discussion is moot because it's based on the premise that Covid exists.

It doesn't exist just as AIDS doesn't exist.

There's no microscopic organism that goes from body to body to spread a series of mysterious symptoms.
People are just experiencing the weight of poor diets, EMF, stress, pollution, and getting suddenly aware of their symptoms as the media told them something was around.

The same people with the same symptoms one year ago would have done nothing about these symptoms, wouldn't have gone to the ER, would have probably not even visited a doctor.

The whole premise is wrong: a virus doesn't get transmited, period. It's endogenous, and it's here to rid you of environmental toxins when bacteria and parasites are not enough to do the detox job.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom