OP
Drareg

Drareg

Going to post this hear as well as starting a thread, Foucault is like a prophet for the woke, as usual with wokists it revolves around an obsessions with sex, ironically many wokists are not engaging in a lot of meaningful sex because of attraction issues, they read about sex and are verbose about sex but don’t engage in sex with coherent libidos for the most part, it would explain their need for promoting taboos and kinks, these are necessary for them to stimulate libido, essentially the slippery slope of sexual depravity, underlying stress hormones are elevated and generating this behavior.

Foucault is a paedophile, wokism has always been a Trojan horse for legalizing paedophilia, the article below covers it well, interesting that the ruling class are supporting wokism now isn’t it, when we look at the links the ruling class have to paedophiles like Jeffrey Epstein, Marc dutroux, the British establishments paedophilia, religious leaders, all the groups promoting "the new normal" and bank bailouts.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

As many have predicted wokism is a slippery slope to sexual depravity, I’m not saying all folks involved with woke movements are driven by this but the creators and those who inspired it were/are, there is a reason paedophiles are attracted to wokism, people like Michel Foucault as an example.

We now have the the trojan horse moving, first for the wokists is legalizing/normalizing incest.
The angle will always be to "decriminalize" , words like "consensual" ,"love" etc, will be used.

For me I would like to be able to measure the metabolic rate of the prefrontal cortex to highlight incoherent reasoning ability, tissue expression of diodinase enzymes, methylation patterns within said tissue etc ,empirically based biological reasons for protecting the children from predators.

Consensual incest advocates are rooting for an anonymous New York parent who wants to marry their own adult child.

Australian Richard Morris, who is pushing to change incest laws in about 60 countries, said he supports the legal push in Manhattan Federal Court and that such behavior between consenting adults “should not be criminalized.”

He and other advocates have launched about 130 petitions, mostly on change.org, seeking to change incest laws around the world. Most have received little support.

“We haven’t moved any mountains yet,” he told The Post.

Regina

I got a big rippin' headache after reading that. Feels like the next decade could be frustrating for everyone.
Sorry for the headache, but thanks for readiing.

The 1000 mile thick wall of cognitive dissonance around each of us has always been there. Therefore, it is a falisy that that noise needs to be regulated (by ssrii or social credits).

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Its interesting, the fact he quotes Taleb concerns me, Taleb is a woke clown, he's a complete fraud, I followed him years ago and see him clearly now.

Wokism will continue because it benefits the ruling class, it's also funded and amplified, bioenergetic resource, it will cause huge issues possibly sporadic blood on the streets but this is beneficial for the ruling class, wars are good for depopulating.

He's wrong about the young also, they know how too answer politically correct, a large cohort generally the high IQ types and some lower IQ see through it, this is a large cohort.

The fake left associate with it, they can't hide the irony that they are funded by the ruling class via NGO's and platformed via big corporate, all the so called oppressors, it will face a backlash with time, it takes time for people to recognise the patterns of corruption.

The status quo will prevail, the woke are getting nothing but amplification, the ruling class use them as a clown show so we view the ruling class as less mad, nowhere in the woke dialectic will either side discuss central banks money creation and the market makers of media and academia.

Z

Zsazsa

This makes you think...
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-13 at 14.29.34.jpeg

TheCedar1

They have not included yet the latest attack on our understanding of nature.

‘Chestfeeding’ explained: Brighton hospitals add inclusive ‘breastfeeding’ term

This is so sick! It's all upside down! Adults who can raise a child surely are able to accept that women do have breasts and that men don't have wombs.
One solution to western degeneracy: Islam. I'm being serious, at this point, Christianity is a dead religion who's become woke, Islam would destroy wokeism virtually overnight.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

One solution to western degeneracy: Islam. I'm being serious, at this point, Christianity is a dead religion who's become woke, Islam would destroy wokeism virtually overnight.
They are going to clash at some point, it's the glaring bizarre contradiction in wokism that they ignore islam, I think they say behind closed doors they will get to it last or something delusional like that.
The ruling class however have promised the islamic ruling class they won't humiliate them with it.

The thing is the laws they are brining in will effect muslims eventually, I think that may be how the woke see it, create a system that encompasses the muslims living in western nations, its kind of like cybernetics second order social tactics, it means the woke wont have to confront muslims, the authorities will and the woke hide behind this.

I think its also a myth that Christianity is dead, the Jesuits and the like still have immense power, this crew may well be behind all the ruling class lunacy we are seeing now and throughout history, they are masters of the art of war, make yourself appear weaker, they also know the power of the prodigal son, people feel empowered and now its being taken away by the ruling class, soon you will see the church providing for those in need, this brings people back, many migrants also still believe.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The use of language, vagina means front hole so why use front hole, for example it becomes a scene from monty python if a woman asks what is a front hole, they will have to be told its a vagina.
So whats the reason? to corrupt the use of language in the younger generation, the not so bright ones with less bright parents unfortunately, smart folks work around this psychotic clown show easily.

The woke are a circus show of distraction for the ruling class.

Whichway?

So whats the reason? to corrupt the use of language in the younger generation
I agree. These people play the very long game where they don’t try to convert people that have a contrary view, but simply go for the young generation and brainwash them. So far, sadly, it’s been a very effective tactic. It will back fire though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals