Why Are Places Like Cuba Following The Covid Lockdown Show?

OP
R J

R J

The whole discussion is moot because it's based on the premise that Covid exists.

It doesn't exist just as AIDS doesn't exist.

There's no microscopic organism that goes from body to body to spread a series of mysterious symptoms.
People are just experiencing the weight of poor diets, EMF, stress, pollution, and getting suddenly aware of their symptoms as the media told them something was around.

The same people with the same symptoms one year ago would have done nothing about these symptoms, wouldn't have gone to the ER, would have probably not even visited a doctor.

The whole premise is wrong: a virus doesn't get transmited, period. It's endogenous, and it's here to rid you of environmental toxins when bacteria and parasites are not enough to do the detox job.

The discussion is not moot because it’s about the government reaction to it wether it’s real or not. Myself and another user in this thread already listed out the reasonable possibilities.

AIDS exists 100%. I think you meant to say HIV.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

The discussion is not moot because it’s about the government reaction to it wether it’s real or not. Myself and another user in this thread already listed out the reasonable possibilities.

AIDS exists 100%. I think you meant to say HIV.

Yes you're right, HIV

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom