Implications of Increased Public ("Normie") Awareness of Vax Deaths & Injuries for Politicians

yerrag

It's the meaning of the events which affects the public, and this is manipulable. There's a wing of particularly-insane Covidians who attribute the current wave of deaths, illness and declining health to the "virus", not the injections, which are presented as "imperfect yet better than nothing". This is associated with a rhetoric of "acute phase and chronic phase", insisting that repeated infections cause cardiovascular damage. Perhaps this is true, yet it's an attentional heatsink for the main cause, and it's tempting for a normie who's in grief or denial.
There is an inherent flaw in people, that the more invested they are, the more they are trapped into the web they invested in, and as a result, they are further drawn into the web.

Because of this trap, they subscribe to the idea of relative truths. Because that idea validates what they do in their web of false ideas and rationalized experiences.

They keep doubling down as they see affirmation in what the propaganda tells them.

They simply would not admit they have been duped for to admit that makes them even more stupid than a primitive, who without his degrees can still think rationally and not eat poison when experts tell him to.

Last edited:
OP
Badger

Badger

I guess when someone has been stigmatized by provaxxers and his government, he could have bitterness and what you said sounded (to my non-native english hear) a bit revengeful where "normies would learn the hard way what they have not been sufficiently intelligent to understand yet".

I could be mistaken though.
You were mistaken. I concisely, though bluntly and directly, laid out full implications of the longer term effects of mass vaxxing. What you mistakenly thought was bitterness was nothing more than relentless realism. Saying it like it is, no punches pulled. Hence the reason I included in my preface to High's statement an allusions to Greek tragedy.

Perhaps you have never seen or read Greek tragic drama, and so missed my point with that, but reading what High said very much reminds me of it, as regards the merciless cause and effect which characters in such plays are caught up in once they go down a certain path and can no longer turn back or away from, to ultimately reach, despite their best efforts to avoid it, a climactic and terrible fate. Noticing that element of unstoppable fate in mass covid vaccinations is hardly synonymous with wishing it on others. That would be like saying warning others a fire has started in their dwelling means I want them to be burned. It means just the opposite, I want them saved from the fire.

Last edited:
OP
Badger

Badger

There is an inherent flaw in people, that the more invested they are, the more they are trapped into the web they invested in, and as a result, they are further drawn into the web.

Because of this trap, they subscribe to the idea of relative truths. Because that idea validates what they do in their web of false ideas and rationalized experiences.

They keep doubling down as they see affirmation in what the propaganda tells them.

They simply would not admit they have been duped for to admit that makes them even more stupid than a primitive, who without his degrees can still think rationally and not eat poison when experts tell him to.
Not true about "all people" if that's what you assume in saying people. Untrue about some people, whatever proportion of the population those "some" people comprise.

yerrag

Not true about "all people" if that's what you assume in saying people. Untrue about some people, whatever proportion of the population those "some" people comprise.
It is hard to argue against that, when it is neither exclusive nor inclusive referring to the subject matter at hand.

OP
Badger

Badger

Appreciate your thoughtful reply.

I guess I sometimes approach these things in terms of rewards in the form of positive reinforcement. With odds against us (corporations, government, media, academia, military, history as narrated), I get burnout from getting zero returns. And I'm not a gambling man, and given the odds, why gamble and fritter away my limited resources?

You never know what's in store, and it seems to me realism has more kinship with pessimism. But that's a relative thing. As the optimists are hopeful Jesus will save them and he will punish the wicked. But that optimism is shared by the Christian Germans at the turn of the last century, and look how far they have spiraled downward.

The more I know of the real history, especially of the last millennium, the more I am not looking forward to this millennium careen out of any semblance of control by any collective good that we can muster.

I feel this to be another dark age. At least in the previous one, you could escape into the hinterlands. Now, doing that would be just as dicey.as staying put where you have to join them, as you can't beat them. The tools of control using technology have us like dogs with zap collars.

Understand well what you are saying, and I have my black pill moments. But my long and deep study of history showed me also that bright, magnificent and wondrous bright spots and events and developments do emerge, and for this reason, it makes me certain more will always emerge. If you read Clif High's stuff and listen to his very based podcasts, you will hear and see specifics on how these very positive things will turn out, even in the midst of so much darkness, which he fully acknowlegdes in his charmingly pissy old-man/old-fart, and moderately profane manner. Some of his ideas are way, way out there, but he's not a kook even if some of his ideas seem kooky, which they are. He kind of reminds me of William Blake, a favorite of Ray Peat, as we know.

OP
Badger

Badger

I guess when someone has been stigmatized by provaxxers and his government, he could have bitterness and what you said sounded (to my non-native english hear) a bit revengeful where "normies would learn the hard way what they have not been sufficiently intelligent to understand yet".

I could be mistaken though.
disorder.jpg

Wish I knew the name of this disorder. I think I have it.

yerrag

Understand well what you are saying, and I have my black pill moments. But my long and deep study of history showed me also that bright, magnificent and wondrous bright spots and events and developments do emerge, and for this reason, it makes me certain more will always emerge. If you read Clif High's stuff and listen to his very based podcasts, you will hear and see specifics on how these very positive things will turn out, even in the midst of so much darkness, which he fully acknowlegdes in his charmingly pissy old-man/old-fart, and moderately profane manner. Some of his ideas are way, way out there, but he's not a kook even if some of his ideas seem kooky, which they are. He kind of reminds me of William Blake, a favorite of Ray Peat, as we know.
You have cred with me, and I'll look Clif High up and if he passes muster, in terms of adding to my understanding, his podcasts will be part of my personal programming..

I already listen regularly to Fash the Nation, which exposes the Talmudist history of destroying Christian white nations, with Warren Balogh and Greg Conte the regular hosts, being two of the founders of the National Justice Party, set up to be a credible alternative to the uniparty of Republicans and Democrats in the US. credits to @sledgehammer

I have already stopped wasting my time reading and listening and viewing Talmudist trash from Breitbart, Dennis Prager, Dave Rubin, Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, as well as the previously discarded black holes like CNN, Time, Newsweek, Forbes, etc. Too much time has been wasted during the Trump years on Hegelian dialectic programming I want to make up for all those wasted years by focusing my content on based ones.

Time is a precious resource and we can only take in so much from reading, listening and viewing.

I'd like to have the real unFox like balance in my perspective. If I am pessimistic, I'd like to see some based optimistic views. I am admittedly very, very tired of how Jesus has been used to give us false hope of salvation from the same evil that has not changed from Jesus' time.

I believe Jesus was a great prophet, not God. He was crucified, then used by making him a god, so that he could be used as a messiah, for Christian believers to rely on an externality to save them, to keep them from relying on the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to take matters into their own hands to fight evil. And that ancient psyop has been very effective to this day.

As to why I am pessimistic, it is not just Christian civilization that has crumbled. Chinese civilization was devastated by these Jews as well. I have little doubt the cradle of civilization in Mesopotomia became a parched desert as a result of the purveyors of parched earth warfare, the Talmudists.

I would like to see an opposing viewpoint that is positive, but I am given to think that these positives are just lower highs in a long term downward trendline.

I am eager to see myself wrong in this. I really do.

yerrag

duplicate

LLight

@Badger

What you said does not really piss me off directly, for your information.

Rather, it saddens me that someone would contemplate with some sort of pleasure the misfortune of someone else. And that's why I asked for a clarification.

I believe the fact that you do not simply just state that what I've hypothesized is untrue and that you use the Joker as an image is telling me all there is to know about your state of mind.

But don't worry, I won't judge you anymore as it will be my last comment in this thread.

OP
Badger

Badger

You have cred with me, and I'll look Clif High up and if he passes muster, in terms of adding to my understanding, his podcasts will be part of my personal programming..

I already listen regularly to Fash the Nation, which exposes the Talmudist history of destroying Christian white nations, with Warren Balogh and Greg Conte the regular hosts, being two of the founders of the National Justice Party, set up to be a credible alternative to the uniparty of Republicans and Democrats in the US. credits to @sledgehammer

I have already stopped wasting my time reading and listening and viewing Talmudist trash from Breitbart, Dennis Prager, Dave Rubin, Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk, as well as the previously discarded black holes like CNN, Time, Newsweek, Forbes, etc. Too much time has been wasted during the Trump years on Hegelian dialectic programming I want to make up for all those wasted years by focusing my content on based ones.

Time is a precious resource and we can only take in so much from reading, listening and viewing.

I'd like to have the real unFox like balance in my perspective. If I am pessimistic, I'd like to see some based optimistic views. I am admittedly very, very tired of how Jesus has been used to give us false hope of salvation from the same evil that has not changed from Jesus' time.

I believe Jesus was a great prophet, not God. He was crucified, then used by making him a god, so that he could be used as a messiah, for Christian believers to rely on an externality to save them, to keep them from relying on the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to take matters into their own hands to fight evil. And that ancient psyop has been very effective to this day.

As to why I am pessimistic, it is not just Christian civilization that has crumbled. Chinese civilization was devastated by these Jews as well. I have little doubt the cradle of civilization in Mesopotomia became a parched desert as a result of the purveyors of parched earth warfare, the Talmudists.

I would like to see an opposing viewpoint that is positive, but I am given to think that these positives are just lower highs in a long term downward trendline.

I am eager to see myself wrong in this. I really do.
You will like the fact that High much disdains, so to speak, the "Khazarians" in world control scenarios. He considers them primary enemy.

gunther

This guy seems to think there's a population implosion already in the works with just current trends.

QRD: Everything is about population demographics. China has ten years left before they can no longer man their factories. France, Mexico, US and Japan are somehow OK. African nations are a toss up. Canada is in rough shape.

This guy reminds me of Catherine Austin Fitts, Clif High, Jordan Peterson, Whitney Webb, ....., in that they appear out of no where and suddendly they are EVERYWHERE and they are the smartest people on earth and beyond question.

His name is Peter Zeihan and his Youtube channel has a bunch of short interesting bits if anyone is interested.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6OOQrt7_o

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals