What exactly do you think is the reason of what's going on between Russia/Ukraine and potentially other countries.

Peachy

This is all predicated upon stopping the New Silk Road and Belt and Road initiatives of Russia and China, where the Ukraine could serve as a place of bringing that together, instead it is occupied by the same British Empire that started World War I and II, playng the same great game, to destroy the "nation state" which is why they hate Putin, who is one of the only rational leaders on the planet.

The New Silk Road/Belt and Road Initiatives were concieved by LaRouche, Lyndon and Helga, and that organization, in the 1990's, and acted upon, but not by the west who wants to destroy.

it should be noted that the Ukraine is basically since the 2014 coup against the legitimate government, by Obama/Biden/Clinton/Nuland and the neocons running the cuck republicans and democrat parties...installing a country run by jewish kleptocrats allied with actual Nazi's.

In a recent UN Resolution against Nazism it was the Ukraine and United States that voted against the Resolution! Case closed!
Crazy. But true.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Suez just raised Passage rates 10% for LNG tankers, all other fuel / oil tankers and bulk = coal.

Great Raclette in progress

Jonnie

I think that it serves as:

1) A distraction

2) Sets the stage for a Russian cyberattack, once this happens they can start invoking their emergency powers on commoners all over the world

3) Worst-case scenario - I think the elites plan on WWIII, I don't necessarily think this is improbable. There are a lot of benefits WWIII would offer to the elites - they can draft all the young men in their countries and watch as they all kill each other. This also greatly diminishes any probability of revolt if a large percentage of men in that country are gone and off dying.
Bingo.

Not gonna pretend I have a clue what’s actually going on behind the scenes but my guess would be that both Russia controllers and Ukraine controllers are in on it.
The war can be a great excuse for scary cyberpandemic into financial crisis into supply chain meltdown into “give us your last freedoms so we can save you”.
I hope there are some good forces within the above forces trying to counter this agenda…

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Bingo.

Not gonna pretend I have a clue what’s actually going on behind the scenes but my guess would be that both Russia controllers and Ukraine controllers are in on it.
The war can be a great excuse for scary cyberpandemic into financial crisis into supply chain meltdown into “give us your last freedoms so we can save you”.
I hope there are some good forces within the above forces trying to counter this agenda…
how do we protect from this God dammn, what do we do with the money in the bank????

Dean

They trotted "journalist" Judith Miller out on Fox News (no less) yesterday. I couldn't help but laugh (after picking my jaw off the floor).

Is this all just a choreographed "Wag the Dog" style reality show?

marsaday

Everyone this is a real situation. It is not fake. I am english and live in the UK, my wife of 17 yrs is ukranian and her friends and parents live there.

You want some REAL stories ??

From the south region of Kherson. My wifes best friend has driven west with her husband, daughter, dog and two grandmothers to get into moldova. They will eventually sit in romania. In their town people are locked down. If you go outside you are likely to be shot. A husband walking to help his wife was just shot dead. A family was just shot dead in the street. These examples are real.

The west of ukraine is thought to be a safe zone. This is where my wifes parents live and her dad is a policeman. It is too close to Europe and so many ukranians from Kiev are settling here. They are renting or buying property. It has been talked about for a long time that Ukraine will be taken over by Putin and the west will get swallowed up again back into the european countries which used to own these parts.

Hungary. Poland, Romanian, Slavakia all used to own sections of the Ukraine which were taken in USSR times.

Who is at fault here ? The west or Putin ? It is complicated and i can see both parties are at fault, but it is too complex for me to talk about. I dont know enough. All i know is that it is REAL and people are being killed.

Demyze

Everyone this is a real situation. It is not fake. I am english and live in the UK, my wife of 17 yrs is ukranian and her friends and parents live there.

From the south region of Kherson. My wifes best friend has driven west with her husband, daughter, dog and two grandmothers to get into moldova. They will eventually sit in romania. In their town people are locked down. If you go outside you are likely to be shot. A husband walking to help his wife was just shot dead. A family was just shot dead in the street. These examples are real.

The west of ukraine is thought to be a safe zone. This is where my wifes parents live and her dad is a policeman. It is too close to Europe and so many ukranians from Kiev are settling here. They are renting or buying property. It has been talked about for a long time that Ukraine will be taken over by Putin and the west will get swallowed up again back into the european countries which used to own these parts.

Hungary. Poland, Romanian, Slavakia all used to own sections of the Ukraine which were taken in USSR times.

Who is at fault here ? The west or Putin ? It is complicated and i can see both parties are at fault, but it is too complex for me to talk about. I dont know enough. All i know is that it is REAL and people are being killed.
Militant ukranazi groups are being employed by the government and Ukrainian citizens are being shot in the streets by them if they are found after curfew. I can pm you the details if you'd like but its extremely graphic and I don't want to post it on the forum

Demyze

Crazy. But true.
Yep, the USA and Ukraine were the ONLY parties to vote against it. The US has been arming and bank rolling fascists since before world war 2. All the evidence is there and clear as day

Jonnie

how do we protect from this God dammn, what do we do with the money in the bank????
Lol imagine still having money in the bank.

You try to pick the safest place to buy land and a house.
Preferably a place with a community that is already mostly self-sustained; fruits/veggies, wild meats from surroundings.

Then you make sure you stock up on food and water

Once that’s covered you can look at PM and potentially other stores of value.

At least this is what I’m doing.

I want to remind you that I could be wrong and maybe Putin/Russia is part of the “not-so-bad-guys” and things won’t be completely ****88.
That being said prepare for the worst hope for the best.

Perry Staltic

That's Ukrainians killing Ukrainians. Everyone thinks everybody's a saboteur.

P

Peatness

Sadly, this is real for the ordinary people who are the sacrificial lambs of their leaders. There is definitely an element of staging and manipulation on both sides.

This is a bit long but worth watching

Nebula

Hypothyroidism, vitamin A and low DHT are the cause of this conflict.
Reductionist.
I do believe war and other mass hysteria are only possible if a threshold of the population are metabolically deranged past a certain point, in which way I’m not sure. When I’m feeling what I think is optimal OXPHOS the idea of fighting over a perceived conflict of resources, ideology or territory is the last thing on my mind. It seems absurd and laughable. Instead I’m completely preoccupied with joy and developing and sharing my interests generously and spontaneously.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals