Ukraine Crisis

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was sitting seiza in the dojo before class and had a clear vision.

Did the vision offer any hints how this concludes/unfolds for the West and/or the rest of the world?

Regina

Did the vision offer any hints how this concludes/unfolds for the West and/or the rest of the world?
No. But the one guy (out of about 50) who worked at the CME as a trader also gave me a tiny glance and we both nodded in agreement.
I never saw him again. He took his family the next week to somewhere in the colorado mountains and sells pot.
I don't know. I felt a tectonic shift in the world beneath my feet.

Explorer

Leo Tolstoy is rolling over in his grave, listening to this woman.

It’s already been established that the vast majority of bots are pro-Ukraine (by University of Adelaide in Australia).

“An anti-Russia propaganda campaign originating from a ‘bot army’ of fake automated Twitter accounts flooded the internet at the start of the war. The research shows of the more than 5-million tweets studied, 90.2 percent of all tweets (both bot and non-bot) came from accounts that were pro-Ukraine, with fewer than 7 percent of the accounts being classed as pro-Russian.

The university researchers also found these automated tweets had been purposely used to drive up fear amongst people targeted by them, boosting a high level of statistically measurable ‘angst’ in the online discourse.”

Eastern Europeans who have literally heard russian state tv talk about reconquering their countries and also witnessing a literal military invasion of Ukraine and attrocities in a similar manner of that of red army in ww2 and after alone is a good motivator for "fear" without the need for any supposed bots

Seems like people are so over-intellectualized nowadays that they always look for some in-depth complex explanation when the literal basic fact of russia's constant jingoistic imperialistic rhetoric AND actions alone should alert anyone who isn't straight-up demoralized/brainwashed

Explorer

You've reached the untermenschen stage of derangement I see. It was only a matter of time I guess.
ask eastern europeans the truth about russia as it's highly likely you are a westerner and have gotten your contrarian dissident right view on russia from alex jones/breitbart associated spheres which largely built this myth of right wing trad conservative russia in west without mentioning how (soviet) russia during 1960s with their kgb foreign intelligence activities built up a large part of the so called "woke" ideology

Explorer

I stand corrected. I meant and should have written it won't be that big once Russia is done with it. When it became independent it had roughly the economic and population of France. It's likely to resemble Moldova more than France in a few years.

There simply is no space for negotiations, and Ukraine seems to have no appetite for its best option, unconditional surrender:

@haidut if you are interested there are a few more solid analyses on the Western elite incompetence:

many treaties/negotiations including budapest, minsk etc. were broken by russia, if Ukraine "negotiated" it'd just give russia more time to re-prepare for a further invasion and they would find a new justification e.g. another new region in Ukraine would suddenly wanna join russia in a staggering almost north korean level of votern turn out of 94-98% or so with the great glorious empire and then there would be an excuse for a "liberation" and so on

you are basically acting as if in this situation both of the sides are equally fair/objective players when it comes to treaties/the gameboard which isn't true

Explorer

russia still seems to have a higher % of wealth control by the upper class compared to many western countries that the dissident right often talk of being corrupt or decadent and so on

Explorer

The Russians don't need to expend any energy trying to win silly propaganda wars, the Russian public knows what happens if NATO sets up camp on their borders so they are all for crushing the Ukrainians if that's what needs to happen. People in the west don't understand this about Russians so it's assumed Russians are either warmongers brainwashed by their government or slaves just yearning for western freedom.

Western governments on the hand need to pour huge resources into propaganda (brainwashing efforts) because a) it's war is unjust, b) the public isn't that keen and c) they can't win militarily.
is that why since 2004 Baltic states that border russia have been in NATO, and what has happened since then? nothing except it became harder for russia to set up an another orchestrated "liberation" of the eternally oppressed russian minorities that are always so oppressed everywhere but they themselves and their empire that they fanatically stay loyal to have never done anything for eastern europeans to wanna side with west, they definitely don't constantly engage in aggressive jingoistic rhetoric about wanting to russify non-russian eastern european states and so on

so why'd Ukraine be different if it joined NATO when Baltics have been in NATO since 2004 and NATO didn't do anything to russia from Baltics?

Explorer

You've reached the untermenschen stage of derangement I see. It was only a matter of time I guess.
many areas in russia still look like from early 20th century except the main capitol cities in which the elites thrive upon the misery of the poorer regions

a lot of people there have a very oversimplified jingoistic type of outlook on world

Explorer

Hugh Johnson

many treaties/negotiations including budapest, minsk etc. were broken by russia, if Ukraine "negotiated" it'd just give russia more time to re-prepare for a further invasion and they would find a new justification e.g. another new region in Ukraine would suddenly wanna join russia in a staggering almost north korean level of votern turn out of 94-98% or so with the great glorious empire and then there would be an excuse for a "liberation" and so on

you are basically acting as if in this situation both of the sides are equally fair/objective players when it comes to treaties/the gameboard which isn't true
If Ukraine wanted Russia to follow Minsk 2 they should obey it themselves. Russia gave them years until they had enough.

And of course people who have been under Ukrainian artillery bombardment and other Nazi stuff would vote to join a country with 3 times Ukrainian GDP per capita.

Hugh Johnson

Agreed with most of what you said, but I don't think the collapse will take decades. The financial system can't and won't survive that long. In fact, we already saw its existential collapse in 2019 (just before COVID) and again in early 2023 with the bank failures and their fake "mergers" in both US and Europe (CreditSuisse). The only thing that saved it (actually, revived temporarily is a better term) was the money printing, but now with interest rates that high it is not an option any more. Lowering rates is also not an option any more. Looting other countries is also not an option any more after the world saw that, with the exception of nuclear weapons, the West/NATO is a paper tiger, and the demographics of the West (as you said) seal the economic fate of that region. So, a reset to a much more controlled currency (CBDC) is the only option to sustain the fraud, and with CBDC you can bet the Internet and access to AI can and will be censored. It's already being implemented, at least in the EU.

I think the 2008/2009 crisis was the sign that the West is past the edge of the cliff, COVID-19 was the act of pointing the West downwards towards the abyss, the Ukraine war was what slammed on the gas pedal, and I suspect the Middle East war (if it spreads) would be the act of splashing on the ground. As Lenin used to say, there are decades when nothing happens followed by weeks when decades happen. To me at least, it is clear the West is in the latter stage, and people being ignorant and worshiping idiotic elite as if they were "wise sages" won't prevent/delay the reckoning any more.
But back to Ukraine - do you think Poland will annex/absorb Western Ukraine or will the latter just stay as a dysfunctional and depopulated wasteland? Can't see the latter lasting long before triggering some other conflict within Europe, possibly among the neighbors of what used to be Ukraine.
Money creation is always an option. And cash is is back, there has not been a successful CBDC anywhere. They tried it all over the world, never got any traction. I have no reason to believe this time would be any different. The wealthy class have power and won't want to give bankers and the state this sort of authority over them.

They are trying to censor the net. But again, business interests are too powerful to allow that.

As far as collapse goes, it was 9/11 that brought the US down and the rest of us followed. Not only the wars, but the banking sector crimes were no longer investigated, nor were the missing Pentagon trillion. Not to mention the new powers intelligence agencies got.

Peachy

Eastern Europeans who have literally heard russian state tv talk about reconquering their countries and also witnessing a literal military invasion of Ukraine and attrocities in a similar manner of that of red army in ww2 and after alone is a good motivator for "fear" without the need for any supposed bots

Seems like people are so over-intellectualized nowadays that they always look for some in-depth complex explanation when the literal basic fact of russia's constant jingoistic imperialistic rhetoric AND actions alone should alert anyone who isn't straight-up demoralized/brainwashed

These aren’t supposed bots. Did you read the study by the uni in Anti-Russian Australia? Russian bot activity is low, Ukraine’s is a massive effort. Ukraine constantly talks about winning in the information space which wouldn’t be necessary if truth were on their side.

burtlancast

These aren’t supposed bots. Did you read the study by the uni in Anti-Russian Australia? Russian bot activity is low, Ukraine’s is a massive effort. Ukraine constantly talks about winning in the information space which wouldn’t be necessary if truth were on their side.

Your same paper says point blank Russia has been known for years to run internet farm bots.

I even cited the exact phrasing.

Peachy

Your same paper says point blank Russia has been known for years to run internet farm bots.

I even cited the exact phrasing.

You said the Russian accounts that weren’t bots were most influential. (Well, yeah, what they say makes more sense.)

Then you cited something about Russiagate bots that has been disproven (see below).

“But according to new revelations uncovered by independent journalist Matt Taibbi as part of the Twitter Files, the accounts on ASD's list weren't Russian bots. Moreover, Twitter content moderators knew the list was inaccurate but were reluctant to criticize it due to fears of bad press.

Indeed, Taibbi published screenshots of several emails that show Twitter's former trust and safety czar, Yoel Roth, discovering the list was wrong. The dashboard "falsely accuses a bunch of legitimate right-leaning accounts of being Russian bots," he wrote. "I think we need to just call this out on the bull**** it is."

Regina

Explorer

If Ukraine wanted Russia to follow Minsk 2 they should obey it themselves. Russia gave them years until they had enough.

And of course people who have been under Ukrainian artillery bombardment and other Nazi stuff would vote to join a country with 3 times Ukrainian GDP per capita.
did Ukraine randomly start bombing it's own territory that was still under their control or they started operation against the insurgents AFTER they had started taking over governmental buildings and so on?

remember when russia denied that russians were sent in covering as independent seperatists but their social media posts reveal they in fact were in Ukraine from russia without identification of russian military and even later russia admitted that they did help them

same goes for the supposed 14 000 genocided ethnic russians - while it's true civilians died as the result of military warfare due to being in proximity of active battles, a large part of those numbers are the result from fights between Ukrainian military and donbass-luhansk forces throughout the years not of some coordinated automated repetitive structurized russian genocide when one cannot even tell if someone is russian or ukrainian from some far away missile center that would be used to fire into donbass if we imagine such a scenario

Hugh Johnson

did Ukraine randomly start bombing it's own territory that was still under their control or they started operation against the insurgents AFTER they had started taking over governmental buildings and so on?

remember when russia denied that russians were sent in covering as independent seperatists but their social media posts reveal they in fact were in Ukraine from russia without identification of russian military and even later russia admitted that they did help them

same goes for the supposed 14 000 genocided ethnic russians - while it's true civilians died as the result of military warfare due to being in proximity of active battles, a large part of those numbers are the result from fights between Ukrainian military and donbass-luhansk forces throughout the years not of some coordinated automated repetitive structurized russian genocide when one cannot even tell if someone is russian or ukrainian from some far away missile center that would be used to fire into donbass if we imagine such a scenario
They were firing artillery in city centers. Nazi death squads would kill, kidnap, rape and torture with implicit state support. There was no military conflict there.

Russian attack in contrast has killed next to no civilians. They have killed soldiers. Western press had trouble even finding pictures without Nazi symbols, and will give a standing ovation to a Nazi.

Attachments

• 1676972192567940.jpg
    1676972192567940.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 19

burtlancast

Russians have a trans generational reputation for being liars

"Never trust Russians, because Russians don't even trust themselves" Otto Bismark

We saw that recently with Putin, who denied for years that the Russian State was funding the Wagner mercenaries, until he inadvertently blurted out the truth after the Prignozin coup.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom