What exactly do you think is the reason of what's going on between Russia/Ukraine and potentially other countries.

FitnessMike

We know that Putin is a psycho, but we also know that the west is run by a group of psychos.

So you think Ray was right in predicting war as a way to take our awareness off of the whole great reset narrative?

JamesGatz

I think that it serves as:

1) A distraction

2) Sets the stage for a Russian cyberattack, once this happens they can start invoking their emergency powers on commoners all over the world

3) Worst-case scenario - I think the elites plan on WWIII, I don't necessarily think this is improbable. There are a lot of benefits WWIII would offer to the elites - they can draft all the young men in their countries and watch as they all kill each other. This also greatly diminishes any probability of revolt if a large percentage of men in that country are gone and off dying.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Wladimir Klitschko made a post on linked in describing the situation,

tankasnowgod

We know that Putin is a psycho, but we also know that the west is run by a group of psychos.

So you think Ray was right in predicting war as a way to take our awareness off of the whole great reset narrative?
I don't know that Putin is psycho, or even alive at this point.

From what I've heard, this entire Russia/Ukraine "war" is as fake as the Covid Pandemic, nothing is really going on (any different from any other time in the past decade or so), it's just more fake news served up by fake news networks.

Remember the staged Charles Jaco reports "from Iraq" that CNN aired during the Gulf War?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWtwjDhgN3Q

Apparently, the prop department wasn't fully prepared. Gas mask for you, helmet for you!

P

Peatness

From what I've heard, this entire Russia/Ukraine "war" is as fake as the Covid Pandemic, nothing is really going on (any different from any other time in the past decade or so), it's just more fake news served up by fake news networks.

Remember the staged Charles Jaco reports "from Iraq" that CNN aired during the Gulf War?

Apparently, the prop department wasn't fully prepared. Gas mask for you, helmet for you!

Thanks for posting that video clip. It reminds us it's all a "rich man's trick".

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Do you think that Russia invading Ukraine is fake news?

L

Lord Cola

The covid narrative no longer has enough credibility to promote their totalitarian agenda, and to distract from whatever happened financially in 2019. More locally it's an attempt to maintain the waning US influence in Europe by sacrificing Ukraine to create justifications for increasing aggression between Russia, and US and its allies, which would be used to further the totalitarian goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

The pandemic was a stepping stone for societies- I see this as a stepping stone of sorts for the nations.

I believe this is to set up a friendship between China and Russia- with the goal of the fall of the west (the US)- to ultimately bring in the NWO.

Remember- “they” want to come in and save the day - to bring order out of chaos; so that people will follow and obey- as they did so easily with the vxxx.

ORDO AB CHAO

tankasnowgod

Do you think that Russia invading Ukraine is fake news?
Fake News, Overblown, Exaggerated..... something like that.

I don't live in Ukraine, or Russia, and the only sources talking about a "Russia/Ukraine" conflict are the same sources that spent the past two years greatly exaggerating or outright lying about the fake Covid Pandemic. I don't trust anything they have to say at this point. That doesn't mean there can't be some truth to it, but I don't see anyone with a shred of credibility reporting on it from where it's supposed to be happening.

Nor does it impact my life, all that much. The US has been at "war" with someone for decades, and seeing as there are still troops stationed around the world from WWII, I don't know that it has ever been at "peace" in my life. It's on the other side of the planet from where I live, and since I can't confirm or deny anything, I don't pay much attention to proven liars.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
66gwl2.jpg

Hugh Johnson

When the Soviet Union fell, the western banks installed a puppet and robbed the country blind. Putin stopped the robbery and managed to stabilize the country, unfortunately 9/11 was used to destroy all records of the investigation into the robbery by US banks, and all the FBI agents but one were moved away from financial investigation so the money was gone. Ever since then the US elites have hated Putin because he prevents full scale robbery of Russia.

This is continuation of it. The rest is NATO having no breaks, so it keeps expanding. It should have disbanded. Russia sees NATO expansion and arming of anti-russians next to Russian border as a security threat, so it responds. Same with Crimea, which Russia strategically needs. It does not help that there is violent anti-Russian sentiment in Ukraine, and a large Russian minority, so Russians feel the need to protect them. Russia is likely to try to create a few independent areas in the Eastern Ukraine by supporting the separatist governments there, and pressure Ukraine not to allow US troops in.

Same thing I was thinking. I wonder when someone manages to point out some crisis actor, or we get some live feeds or something showing different than what the "media" is telling us, much like with the #FilmYourHospital (or whatever it was called) that debunked the whole insanity over every hospital being filled with "COVID-infected."

I already saw a video on my YouTube feed/recommendation page about a guy who basically debunked the "extremism" or "danger" fearmongering I already see on TV.

tankasnowgod

That's some real denial
So, are you living in Ukraine right now? You got on the ground footage?

Are you a member of the Russian Military, and can post your orders?

Or, do you have a credible source (like, not CNN, MSNBC, FOX) that is reporting it from scene? Please post it if you do.

I was pretty clear that I don't have any direct evidence of it happening, either way.

Perry Staltic

So, are you living in Ukraine right now? You got on the ground footage?

Are you a member of the Russian Military, and can post your orders?

Or, do you have a credible source (like, not CNN, MSNBC, FOX) that is reporting it from scene? Please post it if you do.

I was pretty clear that I don't have any direct evidence of it happening, either way.

You can do what the rest of us are doing

Nomane Euger

That's some real denial
it is more legitimate skepticism everyone should have when the degree of credibility of the claims mades is not high according to your experiences

Perry Staltic

it is more legitimate skepticism everyone should have when the degree of credibility of the claims mades is not high according to your experiences

The fabric weaved from a multitude of firsthand videos, on-sight reports, etc, etc are pretty compelling evidence. I think some people are just lazy or maybe lack the desire or ability to discern what's going on.

Herbie

I’m forced to listen to main stream radio 9 hours a day. Been going on Russia insight YouTube channel when I finish work and listening to Putin tell the history and what is going on.

He says it in simple terms, it’s not hard to understand.

I don’t know the truth but Putin makes the western mainstream and politicians look like absolute morons, liers, clueless, fear mongs, speaks to public like they are stupid children, trying use emotional manipulation to get the public on board with some stupid agenda which will make things worse.

We should be familiar by now with all this.

Everyone knows that the US government is insane. Everyone suffers for this.

Rafe

Post in thread 'Ukraine Crisis'
Ukraine Crisis

Here’s one wide-angle view of it from Michael Hudson.

But that was published on Feb 8th. So it’s not focused on Russia’s encroachment, but on the US rhetoric.