What Do You Think Is The Testosterone Level Of This Guy?

Kunstruct

What do you think is the Testosterone level of this guy?
He does not take anything, very strict and does this from his teens, short stature.

U7WDkIu.png

GutFeeling

0 But his drostanolone levels are high.
Just joking lol
Caio bottura had a similar natural shape in regard leannes and his T were 300ng/dl due to lack of calories he became hipothyroid aswell (lab test)
A man with 500 natural T would just get about the same amount of muscle that a man with 1000ng/dl would (if the diet is similar).

OP
K

Kunstruct

0 But his drostanolone levels are high.
Just joking lol
:):

Caio bottura had a similar natural shape in regard leannes and his T were 300ng/dl due to lack of calories he became hipothyroid aswell (lab test)
This person claims he has now hashimoto, since when I do not know. He says he is not taking thyroid hormones.

Nebula

What do you think is the Testosterone level of this guy?
He does not take anything, very strict and does this from his teens, short stature.

U7WDkIu.png
I had a friend in college that was about that low body fat and very muscular easily without much regular weight lifting or being restrictive with diet. I didn’t believe him at first that he had never used steroids. He did hard farm labor, sports, and rock climbing from a very young age and so had his recent ancestors. I think epigenetics programmed by the main signals during youth probably have a huge impact on your default metabolism and hormonal profile. A lot of modern people have very soft childhoods and so have their recent ancestors. The result is a metabolism that doesn’t put on much muscle mass naturally and low androgens. Starting to lift weights for the first time in your 20’s after generations of being sedentary isn’t going to transform your body in just a few years.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kunstruct

I am thinking of getting some local guys living in poverty with muscles and androgenic features and pay for their bloodwork then post some picture with them when I have money, which I do not have at all at his moment. These are people who barely eat anything all day, live in poverty, they are strong, some are completely illiterate, not the hollywood type, but the real world strong type who survives against all odds.

TheSir

I think epigenetics programmed by the main signals during youth probably have a huge impact on your default metabolism and hormonal profile. A lot of modern people have very soft childhoods and so have their recent ancestors.
I've been wondering: how much time does it take to achieve change on epigenetic level? For example, if I were to exercise with passion 1-2 years before the birth of my child, would this end up affecting their innate athleticism?

OP
K

Kunstruct

Total test is 377 ng/dl for the guy in the picture.

I believe this is the third person I see with low test, on no steroids, that includes no progesterone, dhea, and other steroids which people forget they are steroids, heck estradiol is a steroid, but yeah and they have serious muscles.

This guy is pretty chill, meticulous and hard worker.
Of course there is always the chance he is faking it.

opethfeldt

It's pretty much impossible to determine a person's androgen levels just looking at their body. I know from experience that working out excessively can give you a lean, muscular body but often at the expense of testosterone levels. Looking at his face could give you a better idea of his levels but you'd still just be guessing. There's a lot of individual variation in SHBG levels, androgen receptor density and sensitivity and myostatin production that can distort things.

Jing

Total test is 377 ng/dl for the guy in the picture.

I believe this is the third person I see with low test, on no steroids, that includes no progesterone, dhea, and other steroids which people forget they are steroids, heck estradiol is a steroid, but yeah and they have serious muscles.

This guy is pretty chill, meticulous and hard worker.
Of course there is always the chance he is faking it.
Does he actually have 337ng test though ?do you know him in real life or is it someone on the internet? If his test is that low perhaps he has myostatin deficiency?

Nebula

I've been wondering: how much time does it take to achieve change on epigenetic level? For example, if I were to exercise with passion 1-2 years before the birth of my child, would this end up affecting their innate athleticism?
Good question. I’ve never researched that, but my hunch is early childhood and teenage years are where most of the epigenetic programming occurs and your state in adulthood has less of an impact, but is still significant.

OP
K

Kunstruct

Does he actually have 337ng test though ?do you know him in real life or is it someone on the internet? If his test is that low perhaps he has myostatin deficiency?
It is someone locally from the internet if that makes sense.
Thing is he says he was on gear like 3-4 years ago if I am not mistaken, now he has hashimoto (but did not take T3 he says, said nothing about T4 taking or not) and he is vegan since a shorter while.

hei

I had a friend in college that was about that low body fat and very muscular easily without much regular weight lifting or being restrictive with diet. I didn’t believe him at first that he had never used steroids. He did hard farm labor, sports, and rock climbing from a very young age and so had his recent ancestors. I think epigenetics programmed by the main signals during youth probably have a huge impact on your default metabolism and hormonal profile. A lot of modern people have very soft childhoods and so have their recent ancestors. The result is a metabolism that doesn’t put on much muscle mass naturally and low androgens. Starting to lift weights for the first time in your 20’s after generations of being sedentary isn’t going to transform your body in just a few years.
What's the point of even trying if you missed out on that and now are stuck with a structurally weak body and unfavourable metabolism for the rest of your life? You can't change your body and without doing that you can't change the psychological profile that comes with having been weak your entire life.

Nebula

What's the point of even trying if you missed out on that and now are stuck with a structurally weak body and unfavourable metabolism for the rest of your life? You can't change your body and without doing that you can't change the psychological profile that comes with having been weak your entire life.
You definitely can. It just takes more time and consistency. Tendons take several years to strengthen gradually to work up to heavier weight. You won’t achieve the same as someone who started with a better foundation, but slow progressive overload over a decade works. It will transform your body and metabolism drastically over a decade of consistency as long as nutrition and sleep support your recovery and metabolism.

The key is consistency and not burning yourself out thinking it’s a shortcut to quicker gains.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

My natural testosterone spectrum in the past 4 years has varied from 450ng/dl to slightly above 1100ng/dl (don't ask me why it was that high, I have no idea).
The fullest and the most muscular I have been was when I was around 700ng/dl, but by a small margin.
There was really probably only a 10% physical and mental difference between my lowest and my highest natural T levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals