Personal Anecdotal Evidence Re: Coffee Consumption And Height

TopGun1911

I drank a ton of black tea as a teenager and I'm 6'2''. I was extremely high metabolism though so there’s that.

gaze

from rays coffee article:

"The idea that poor nutrition stunts growth has led to the idea that good nutrition can be defined in terms of the rate of growth and the size ultimately reached. In medicine, it is common to refer to an obese specimen as “well nourished,” as if quantity of food and quantity of tissue were necessarily good things. But poisons can stimulate growth (“hormesis”), and food restriction can extend longevity. We still have to determine basic things such as the optimal rate of growth, and the optimal size."

This, along with the fact that shorter people live longer, makes it seem like Ray doesn't think height and growth being "stunted" is necessarily a bad thing. although he also mentions how sugar prevents the stunting, so there's that.

pro marker

ive barely ever slept my entire life, low t my whole life, emf exposure, bad health, drank coffee, horrible diet, lactose intollerant, bad posture etc... at 184cm i grew taller than everyone in my family. my younger brother who never had any issues slept great and has better jaw posture and airway development did not reach my height. at around age 17 i got it in my head somehow that eating alot would make you grow taller so perhaps my higher caloric intake did it. idk. height just makes no sense at all.

TopGun1911

ive barely ever slept my entire life, low t my whole life, emf exposure, bad health, drank coffee, horrible diet, lactose intollerant, bad posture etc... at 184cm i grew taller than everyone in my family. my younger brother who never had any issues slept great and has better jaw posture and airway development did not reach my height. at around age 17 i got it in my head somehow that eating alot would make you grow taller so perhaps my higher caloric intake did it. idk. height just makes no sense at all.
Maybe increased GH secretion from stress factors? I started puberty when I was 10 or so and am one of the tallest persons in my extended family

mrchibbs

I don't understand your point. He said he started drinking coffee early and implied it may have stunted his growth, which after taking progesterone allowed him to have some catch up growth. If he left the whole progesterone part out then it would be highly misleading.
Agreed.

@SonOfEurope 's anecdote was perfectly valid and illustrates what progesterone can do, no reason to shut that down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals