Masturbation And Testosterone

Frankdee20

I'll share something that I hope it could be useful:
Before Peating ejaculation made me feel like depleted, weak, used to push me near depression. After about a month of Peating, boosted my T (about twice than before Peating), getting Vitamin B, E, lot more Mg, some extra Zinc, lots of fruits, sunbathing, etc...I cum and even though I feel pleasure of it, it's not overwelming neither considerably weakening...in just a few minutes I've move on to work or read or do whatever else, no big deal.

Are you referring to ejaculation via masturbation, or sex ? I do get your point, when the body is running efficiently, something like that won't effect one as negatively. If I madturbate, I hate it, I get brain fog, shy, depressed, muscle pain, vision gets cloudy, eyes get red, all ****88 up

vulture

Are you referring to ejaculation via masturbation, or sex ? I do get your point, when the body is running efficiently, something like that won't effect one as negatively. If I madturbate, I hate it, I get brain fog, shy, depressed, muscle pain, vision gets cloudy, eyes get red, all ****88 up
So far only masturbation. Maybe trying to snooz snooz this week, but even on sex I got really beaten, I even remember the last time I had sex: stayed like a zombie lying in bed for minutes, now I can come and start cooking in a minute or two like if nothing relevant have happened. A lot different.

Frankdee20

There was a guy named Dr Lin, who ran Actionlove.com, and although his background was in engineering, had a lot to say about orgasm effects on the body. Check it out, he makes a lot of sense.

vulture

There was a guy named Dr Lin, who ran Actionlove.com, and although his background was in engineering, had a lot to say about orgasm effects on the body. Check it out, he makes a lot of sense.
External reviews weren't making a lot of sense for me, I couldn't find anyone outside his website saying that his treatment works. I know that website. Also he was selling several supplements.
Another guy from a forum said he asked him twice for the same symptomps and replied two different treatments.
Did you read all his physiology arguments? Does it seems pretty coherent for you? Do you know about that matter?

Frankdee20

What I did like about Lin's site, there seemed to be some truth to the mechanisms behind why illicit drugs, junk foods, alcohol, over masturbation, etc., kill ones sexual response. He goes into neurotransmitters and hormones effected by these behaviors. Sounded plausible, but yeah, it's sketchy when he then advertised cures via supplements next to every problem

Frankdee20

For example, hormonal effects and stress hormones definitely elicit acute changes if your cranking out load after load and doing MDMA. Obviously that's not your case.

vulture

For example, hormonal effects and stress hormones definitely elicit acute changes if your cranking out load after load and doing MDMA. Obviously that's not your case.
I did my time with cannabis and masturbation. Quit drugs (that kind of drugs) years ago. I think I was under heavy stress at the time and used cannabis as a scape from this, but it surely doesn't get you in a right path...

kayumochi

Ancient Chinese Taoists reportedly ate their own ejaculate believing it to contain life force. Could it really have been the zinc they found beneficial?

Makrosky

Ancient Chinese Taoists reportedly ate their own ejaculate believing it to contain life force. Could it really have been the zinc they found beneficial?
Do you have a source for that? I think it's totally fake. What they were doing is abstaining from ejaculation and transforming that energy. Very different things.

kayumochi

Do you have a source for that? I think it's totally fake. What they were doing is abstaining from ejaculation and transforming that energy. Very different things.
It is 2017, do your own research. Yes, there is a history of the Taoists "abstaining" and "transforming" and there is an equally ancient tradition of ejaculate being eaten because it was thought to contain energetic properties.

Makrosky

It is 2017, do your own research. Yes, there is a history of the Taoists "abstaining" and "transforming" and there is an equally ancient tradition of ejaculate being eaten because it was thought to contain energetic properties.
And I'm asking you for reputable sources about that claim, if you have them.

Frankdee20

I think the idea is energy exchange during ejaculation inside of the woman isn't considered loss for the male. That has to be better than just shooting into thin air alone. Eating it ? I think some people actually preserve the energy by orgasming without loss of semen, sending that energy back to the CNS. I don't know how true this is, just saying what's out there.

DavePalumbo

Ejaculation makes androgen receptors less sensitive and estrogen receptors more sensitive in the brain, which is why you may feel less masculine or even "feminine". Taking androgens does help with this.
For those of you who feel the wrong king of feelings after ejaculating, it's not psychological, you don't need to "come to terms with your feelings," you have some hormonal issue at the level of the androgen or estrogen receptors or at the level of hormones circulating in your blood. There are androgen receptor gene mutations and this may be why some feel so terrible after ejaculating even though their male hormones have not changed.

Frankdee20

Ejaculation makes androgen receptors less sensitive and estrogen receptors more sensitive in the brain, which is why you may feel less masculine or even "feminine". Taking androgens does help with this.
For those of you who feel the wrong king of feelings after ejaculating, it's not psychological, you don't need to "come to terms with your feelings," you have some hormonal issue at the level of the androgen or estrogen receptors or at the level of hormones circulating in your blood. There are androgen receptor gene mutations and this may be why some feel so terrible after ejaculating even though their male hormones have not changed.

Does this apply to ejaculation from any method? I only feel off/strange/somatic from self stimulation.

DavePalumbo

Does this apply to ejaculation from any method? I only feel off/strange/somatic from self stimulation.
Seems to me to be the same. Sex makes me feel masculine whereas masturbation makes me feel the opposite. Also forcing ejaculation causes an even worse emasculated feeling.

I find it so much much much better to avoid ejaculation. I only have partner sex and it is 100 times better this way, literally, than it ever was before.

Frankdee20

Seems to me to be the same. Sex makes me feel masculine whereas masturbation makes me feel the opposite. Also forcing ejaculation causes an even worse emasculated feeling.

Yeah I agree with that, masturbating makes me feel wimpy. Real sex seems to not elicit bad feelings unless I overdo it, like cumming 4 times in 3 hours with a chick. Then I'll get brain foggy and slow

ejaculations always have a lot of effects over about a week. Sometimes less so, in the summer, or more so, in the winter...depends on overall stress levels.

They cause me to look favorably at other women and to feel weirdly horny, and to not feel as much in my penis, and not enjoy sex as much.

You have to be alert to these feelings but once you are, they are strikingly obvious.

DavePalumbo

I find that it always takes 3 days for me to recover from masturbation. Oddly pregnenolone in high dosages (100mg) seems to cancel out these wimpy, emasculated feelings.