Testosterone Cream On Penis

Mr.Cacciatore

Hi guys, in the TRT community testosterone cream is really appreciated especially beacause of the higher DHT conversion because of the higher amount of 5 alpha reductase enzyme in the skin. The preferred part of the body to apply the cream seems to be the scrotum, since there is a high steroids permeability (some studies shows that scrotum absorbs 7 times better tham shoulder skin for example) and even higher conversion to DHT. Now my question is, what about penis skin? Does penis skin has more or less 5 alpha reductase enzymes? Has mor or less permeability to steroids? Why are people choosing to apply the cream on the scrotum instead of on the penis? I have searched a little bit on the web and seems there isn't almost anything about that (not even on the famous TRT and hormone optimization facebook group or Youtube channel). The only places where this is discoussed is in a subreddit about transitioning on reddit, where transgender girls used testosterone cream on the penis to avoid atropohy and to increase the size before the surgery (a bigger penis means a deeper vulva), and another casual guy on reddit who tried to apply dht cream on penis and had his penis size increased. Does someone on this forum know anything about this? how does applying testosterone cream (or something else like dhea etc) on the penis differ from applying it on the scrotum?

OP
Mr.Cacciatore

Mr.Cacciatore

I experimented a little bit, and seems that apllying Testosterone on the penis totally crashed my estrogens levels from some reason. Dry skin, no libido, joints pain were the main symptoms. Maybe is because of the too high conversion to dht in applyied on the penis or who know.

GelatinGoblin

I experimented a little bit, and seems that apllying Testosterone on the penis totally crashed my estrogens levels from some reason. Dry skin, no libido, joints pain were the main symptoms. Maybe is because of the too high conversion to dht in applyied on the penis or who know.

Interesting. This sounds like a good theory as supposedly there is a lot of 5-ar on the penis.

Risingfire

How many mgs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals