The Testosterone Issue ?

AlexanderCPPR

Ok so here comes the odd question , I have this dillema, does testosterone keep aging at bay ?

Testo decreases with aging in both males and females,

When I was 13 years old I developed full body hair including beard and moustache for some reason, not sure if it was T related but I too had energy levels close to insanity. I was able to ran for hours and do that again, I have no clue if that Frenzy and body hair came from testosterone or not, so this would be my first question , what could have caused it ?! I looked older than my age at 14 too and at 24 I stopped aging facially, I am 31 and I look 25-ish. Odd

My second and most important question is, does testosterone mean youth ? I mean, if someone manages to keep testosterone levels very high even at old age as 40 / 50 / 60, does that mean also that he will not age at all and look young ?

Please someone explain to me what I am missing and what is going on.

Thank you so much

theLaw

When I was 13 years old I developed full body hair including beard and moustache for some reason, not sure if it was T related but I too had energy levels close to insanity. I was able to ran for hours and do that again, I have no clue if that Frenzy and body hair came from testosterone or not, so this would be my first question , what could have caused it ?! I looked older than my age at 14 too and at 24 I stopped aging facially, I am 31 and I look 25-ish. Odd

Body hair and "frenzy" are not associated with Testosterone, but Estrogen.

This should get you started:

estrogen | Ray Peat Forum

testosterone | Ray Peat Forum