What Carbs Can You Eat Without Spiking?

Hi folks! I'm curious... What carbs can you eat without spiking your blood glucose? Anything unexpected?

(This question is only for anyone with ACTIVE diabetes, please - not if you've reversed your diabetes and eat relatively normally, please, since that doesn't help me, though I'm delighted for you!)

For me, I spike fast and hard to any refined carb, even small amounts, to fruits (other than berries), and to most baking no-carb sweeteners.

The only carb-spike exception is a moderate amount of popcorn (drenched in butter for the fat buffer and flavor). That I was not expecting!

I'd like to experiment a bit, now that my BG is under pretty good control, so I was wondering about your experiences.

Hi folks! I'm curious... What carbs can you eat without spiking your blood glucose? Anything unexpected?

(This question is only for anyone with ACTIVE diabetes, please - not if you've reversed your diabetes and eat relatively normally, please, since that doesn't help me, though I'm delighted for you!)

For me, I spike fast and hard to any refined carb, even small amounts, to fruits (other than berries), and to most baking no-carb sweeteners.

The only carb-spike exception is a moderate amount of popcorn (drenched in butter for the fat buffer and flavor). That I was not expecting!

I'd like to experiment a bit, now that my BG is under pretty good control, so I was wondering about your experiences.
My girlfriend has some blood sugar issues and has been surprised that she can tolerate raw honeycomb. She takes it before bed and is shocked that her numbers are lower in the morning than without it.

Attachments

• 20210516_131132.jpg
    20210516_131132.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 11
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals