aaZnfv9.png

OP
S
That's an entire 15 pound watermelon

ste199

Wow i get diarrhea only seeing that much fruit especially watermelon and melon

ste199

And i get heartburn by this orange juice

I doubt that's accurate. Most fruits are mostly water and fiber which have no calories but the calories in fruit come from various monosaccharides and amino acids (which depends on how much of those amino acids are converted to glucose or used to make enzymes or tissue), unless it's a fatty fruit like avocado, durian, olive, or sea buckthorn. It also depends on how well one chews their food, how their digestive system is working, and how much is absorbed in their intestine. It is much easier to get 4000kcal from boiled or steamed potatoes, yams, taro, rice, squash, and non-flour grains, in terms of fruit vs. starch volume. But I consume fruit and starch as I believe they are both the best calorie source for homo sapiens.

"Raw sea buckthorn juice has is not attractive for consumers because it separates into three layers. The top layer is thick, creamy and orange, the middle layer contains the lipid fraction from the pulp, and the lower fraction consists of the sediment. To prevent natural separation, the juice is separated in a cream separator, which separates the juice into two fractions: fat rich “cream” and opalescent juice. The cream contains sea buckthorn oil and makes up 3 to 4% of the total juice mass (Beveridge et al., 1999; Li, 2001; Zeb, 2004). The cream can be used to make medical products and cosmetics. The opalescent juice can be processed into juices, jellies, syrups, purees, and other products (Li, 2003)."

Last edited:

ste199

I doubt that's accurate. Most fruits are mostly water and fiber which have no calories but the calories in fruit come from various monosaccharides and amino acids (which depends on how much of those amino acids are converted to glucose or used to make enzymes or tissue), unless it's a fatty fruit like avocado, durian, or sea buckthorn. It also depends on how well one chews their food, how their digestive system is working, and how much is absorbed in their intestine)."[/URL]
Yes and also depend a lot by how ripe are the fruits

ste199

But anyway i don't think it is a good idea to get all calories from one food.
I feel better when i ate a large variety of food including "non strictly peaty" such as meat ,rice,flour,green veggies.
Probably it is best to eat a variety of food to avoid the accumulation of some anti nutrient/toxins

OP
S
Well I think this is what Ray Peat would want to eat in his head judging by some of the things he's said. Minus maybe the persimmon, watermelon, strawberry perhaps.

it's accurate

Says USDA one time calorie testing?

"The problem with the whole calorie thing is that this unit is used for physical energy which doesn't translate to biological energy in the form of ATP. Protein and carbohydrates have the same calorie content, but protein utilization provides less ATP than carbohydrates. Fat has more calories than carbohydrates but provides much less ATP. The ATP that glucose delivers can be greatly reduced during lactic acid fermentation, but the supposed calorie content stays the same. It doesn't make much sense to use the calorie unit in this context." - Dewitt

OP
S
Says USDA one time calorie testing?

"The problem with the whole calorie thing is that this unit is used for physical energy which doesn't translate to biological energy in the form of ATP. Protein and carbohydrates have the same calorie content, but protein utilization provides less ATP than carbohydrates. Fat has more calories than carbohydrates but provides much less ATP. The ATP that glucose delivers can be greatly reduced during lactic acid fermentation, but the supposed calorie content stays the same. It doesn't make much sense to use the calorie unit in this context." - Dewitt

When I say calorie I mean exactly the USDA testing because that's what people go for when they say "I want to eat 4000 calories".

lindsay

That's an entire 15 pound watermelon

One time, I ate half a huge watermelon, along with some apricots and grapes. Shortly thereafter, I spent a very LONG time in the bathroom.

I felt great once the purge ended, but I cannot imagine eating like that every single day like some people might.

OP
S
One time, I ate half a huge watermelon, along with some apricots and grapes. Shortly thereafter, I spent a very LONG time in the bathroom.

I felt great once the purge ended, but I cannot imagine eating like that every single day like some people might.

You could exchange it with an extra 10 mangos or 5 cherimoyas :ss2

EIRE24

But anyway i don't think it is a good idea to get all calories from one food.
I feel better when i ate a large variety of food including "non strictly peaty" such as meat ,rice,flour,green veggies.
Probably it is best to eat a variety of food to avoid the accumulation of some anti nutrient/toxins

Is that normal flour, wheat doesn't bother you?

Rafe

What else is there to say after, "a bag full of mangoes & cherimoyas"?

OP
S
"where is the toilet" :smug

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals