Vitamin E And K From Extra Virgin Olive Oil?

DevilHands

Hi guys, just want to ask. If I can't use good supplements like Vit E and K. Since most of what they sell here is filled with fillers. And its crazy expensive to import them.

But do have access to good quality EVOO. Can I use EVOO? Since I saw that EVOO has Vit E and K?

Vinny

I`d like to know this too, I`m bathing in EVOO here in Cyprus

ShotTrue

Hi guys, just want to ask. If I can't use good supplements like Vit E and K. Since most of what they sell here is filled with fillers. And its crazy expensive to import them.

But do have access to good quality EVOO. Can I use EVOO? Since I saw that EVOO has Vit E and K?
oh really? I knew it was good stuff

OP
D

DevilHands

Thing is though, not sure about the needed amount. Just saw in the FB group how he eats about 4 tablespoon of it just to get the right amount lol.

What's the actual content of Vitamin E and K of a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil? Cant seem to find information on it.

Inaut

my family hooks me up annually with EVOO from Greece. Much like Vinny, bathing/swimming in it :)

yomama

Oil, olive, salad or cooking Nutrition Facts & Calories

for 100 gr of EVOO: 14 mg of vitamin E and 60 mcg of vitamin K approx. For K you better look at this:

Vitamin K in foods.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals