Why It Is A Good Idea To Take Olive Oil With Vitamin E And D3

milk_lover

Ray Peat takes his vitamin E with olive oil. He rubs it on his wrists probably. He also applies vitamin D3 mixed in olive oil transdermally. This probably aids in the absorption of those fat-soluble vitamins.

But maybe there is more to it. Most vitamin E supplements are derived from soya oil. Soya oil can mess our hormones big time. This study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26388519) shows that "EVOO [extra virgin olive oil] ameliorates the adverse effects of GMSB [Genetically modified soya bean] on reproductive organs in adult male albino rats ." So olive oil can help you absorb vitamin E better while reducing the harmful effects of the soya used in the supplement.

Vitamin D: there are multiple studies you can search them that show olive oil increases bone mass and is protective against osteoporosis. There is one particular study that talks about the relationship between olive oil and vitamin D (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25551374). "Overall, our data suggest a protective impact of virgin olive oil as a source of polyphenols in addition to vitamin D3 on bone metabolism through improvement of oxidative stress and inflammation."

If you have any thoughts/experiences about olive oil with any of the fat soluble vitamins (including K2 and A), feel free to share so we can learn from each other.

Ulla

For this Christmas my friend gave me her home-made cream from virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, raw honey and bee wax.
I used it a couple of times in combination with vitamin E oil and I must say that results were better than if I use coconut oil or perhaps karitee butter only.
I am using it as a face cream at night and the day after my skin seems softer if I use that cream.
Otherwise I also have a karitee and other (natural) stuff for face care.

So your writing is having some sense I guess :):)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals