Pufa Detox - Vitamin E

Azel1

Hello dear community.
First of all - im new to the forum and have only recently known Peat.
I know that this question has been asked a few times in the past but the questions were unsatisfactory and a long time ago.

My wife is a little overweight and has a lot of body fat on her stomach. In the past we ate a lot of PUFAs, mostly through sunflower or rapeseed oil.
She is losing weight right now and im worried about the PUFAs and wanted to know how exactly to go about such a detox.

Im not very good at English, i come from Germany, so i ask for simple "instructions". But it was also important to me how things look like with vitamin e.

I am not rich and I cannot afford every supplement. Do you know any that exist in Europe or even in Germany. My problem are the PUFAs carrier oils in the supplements and I don't know how much vitamin e is needed to balance. I also often read that, according to peat, vitamin e is not needed at all when using coconut oil. Another problem is that we do not consume gelatine unless it is from a kosher/
halal source.

In short: is vitamin e absolutely necessary if you have a lot of body fat, if so, what kind of supplements can you recommend or what dose of vitamin e is needed to counter the PUFAs carrier oil.

Many thanks to you guys

johnwester130

generally speaking.........

Niacinamide
Aspirin
Taurine/Glycine

Eating coconut oil with every food - the simplest solution.
Vitamin E
and Mitolipin

will reduce the damage of PUFA.

tca300

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.Screenshot_20180124-093947.jpg .

jamies33

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, 100% grass fed tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.View attachment 20287 .
Beautiful, champ. Welcome back.

Azel1

Great, thank you very much !!! But the question of a vitamin e supplement is still pending. Are the PUFA carrier oils very problematic or is the dose of vitamin e enough?
as mentioned, most of the capsules are made of gelatin, which we dont use. I use a multi that has 20mg vitamin e. Selenium from LEF too and this one has 20 mg vitamin e.
Idk if this is enough because almost in the last month we had an overspill of pufa (livertran, soy Lecithin).

bzmazu

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.View attachment 20287 .
:darts:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Harryedgar Fat Loss, PUFA, Estrogen Detox And Increased Metabolism Weight 0
L PUFA Detox? Metabolism 3
Velve921 Peoples Experience With PUFA Detox Ask For Help or Advice 10
M Pufa Cardiolipin Detox 2-6 Years Youtube Video Resources 6
Velve921 4 years of Pufa Detox Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 66
Velve921 PUFA Detox And Long Term Well Being Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 89
Bluebell Speeding up the PUFA Detox Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
B PUFA Detox Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 68
Brandin vitamin e to balance eggs pufa. Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 15
M Organic Milk Contains More PUFA? Diet 3
I 2004 patent for low PUFA eggs Dairy, Eggs 24
Atma Ray Peat Interview #30: LSD, Serotonin, and Hallucinations | PUFA and Lipofuscin | Strategy of Tension | William Blake Interviews 4
ursidae >70 g of PUFA a day | Does diet even matter? Diet 72
haidut PUFA is catabolic, SFA is anti-catabolic (anabolic) Scientific Studies 0
DANIEL Anti-Peat Peat Wrong About PUFA? Debate - Anti-Peat 46
GelatinGoblin Which fish is best to eat in-terms of PUFA, Mercury? And maybe pollution, nuclear waste... Seafood 4
johnwester130 did my face change from k2 and avoiding PUFA? Health 84
lvysaur The Asian-Caucasoid PUFA dichotomy Scientific Studies 4
A PUFA (omega-7 Unsaturated Fatty Acids) Cause Of 'old People Smell' Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 3
Lokzo An Interview With Haidut (Georgi Dinkov) About PUFA's haidut 9
P Anti-Peat What Does Peat Have To Say About Tribal/indigenous Peoples Eating Pufa? Debate - Anti-Peat 22
Harryedgar Pufa Seems More Anabolic Than SAT Here - What Do Y’all Think? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
johnwester130 Malassezia Turn Sebum Into PUFA - Is This Theory True? Hair & Nails 5
S Feeling Good After PUFA Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 5
haidut Dietary PUFA In Childhood Causes Diabetes And Irreversible (male) Infertility Scientific Studies 3
haidut PUFA Exacerbate, Saturated Fats (SFA) / Albumin / Calcium Ameliorate COVID-19 Scientific Studies 2
Razvan Pufa Deplition Is Amazing Mental Issues 22
Korven German Doctor Treats MS With Low PUFA Diet (Stops Disease In 84% Of Patients) Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 25
jamies33 Is Conjugated Linoleic Acid A PUFA? Milk 0
ecstatichamster Ray Peat Interview #35: CO2, Ketosis, And Mitochondria | PUFA, Sugar, Iron, And AGEs | Progesterone And Cell Stabil Danny Roddy 21
haidut Dietary PUFA Causes (reversible) Male Infertility And Androgen Deficiency Scientific Studies 4
N Anti-Peat Saturated Fat TERRIBLE For Liver Health & Diabetes. Compared To PUFA Debate - Anti-Peat 140
lyfe Does Conventional Milk Contain PUFA? Diet 4
koreus Tearful After Reducing Stress And Cortisol By Removing PUFA Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 11
D Firebrand Meats - Low PUFA Pork Meat 5
D Low Pufa, Plant Based + Lean Wild Meat? Better Metabolism? Diet 10
N PUFA Chart? Ask For Help or Advice 4
wealthofwisdom What Specific PUFA Foods Did You Remove From Your Diet? Diet 49
T Is There Are An Effective Way Clean PUFA Oil From Canned Oysters? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 5
J Why Does Peat Say Beef Is Low PUFA? Studies Are Contrary. I Don't Get It Meat 6
haidut PUFA Are Toxic/carcinogenic, And That Has Been Known For Decades Scientific Studies 5
haidut Striking Accumulation Of PUFA In Aged Cells Scientific Studies 10
haidut PUFA May Be A Major Factor In Sterility Scientific Studies 0
haidut PUFA Increases Risk Of All Cancers, Especially Prostate Scientific Studies 0
haidut Diet (PUFA) Causes Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Scientific Studies 0
haidut PUFA Is A Cancer "sensitizer" Scientific Studies 0
haidut PUFA Makes Girls Fat / Lazy / Diabetic And Exercise Futile Scientific Studies 13
haidut Nut (PUFA) Consumption May Cause Diabetes Even Without Obesity Scientific Studies 0
haidut PUFA Increases Risks Of Skin Cancers Scientific Studies 0
haidut PUFA May Drive Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Liver Issues In Diabetes II Patients Scientific Studies 0