Very Interesting Hair Growth Experiment

Arrade

I saw there's a girl there who is also using equol... both orally and topically.

Why not just use equol orally? not potent enough?
Talking about @Georgina ? She's on hrt for peri-menopause with very unique global hairloss.
Orally I havent seen anything from users, maybe thats only if its just 10mg or lower. Not tried much I believe.
Some people can produce eqoul naturally, that may be something to look into.

Progesterone

Talking about @Georgina ? She's on hrt for peri-menopause with very unique global hairloss.
Orally I havent seen anything from users, maybe thats only if its just 10mg or lower. Not tried much I believe.
Some people can produce eqoul naturally, that may be something to look into.

whatevr... correct me if I'm wrong, he said using estradiol was better for his hair than finasteride, as well, right?

raypeatclips

Why are we discussing 'hair loss talk' forum

Show me where I said that you mentioned to ban individual members... I didn't, nor did you; it was simply a question.

I think if someone wants to post here about finasteride, they should be allowed to. As much as we hate to admit it, it has helped some people, and helped them without side effects.

Because the OP is literally a post from hair loss talk, and you asked why I thought we shouldn't advertise posts from there?

There are countless forums available for people to talk about finasteride if they want. Openly accepting and not denouncing finasteride at every opportunity is the most anti-Peat thing I have seen on this forum. Why are you here if you are so pro-finasteride?

hddmilk

You know what's interesting, is the user 'whatevr' on HTL forum... he has used finasteride, RU, etc.. and said the best treatment for hair he's ever used was topical estrogen (estradiol).

It's very inexpensive to buy a cream off amazon.

Wonder if anyone is game enough to try this? To be honest, I may be, if things get bad enough. I would rather use that, than use finasteride.

For now, my hair is looking decent after dropping Tyromix which caused all kinds of heavy shedding. I stopped Progesterone for now as well, and I am only using Methylene Blue (around 600mcg a day right now).

Shedding seems very stabilized compared to 1-2 weeks ago!

@Joeyd you mentioned before how you believe MB is the best thing for hair density, can you comment more on that please? have you noticed this using MB yourself?
why don't you try cyproterone acetate or spironolactone if things get bad enough

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals