Vaccine reversal / removal questions

Peatress

I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I took it at 4 in the morning since that was when I was waking up, and I hadn't had my cold shower yet, which I think caused me to have on the low end of cortisol even though I was living a very high stress lifestyle. I think prolactin may have been elevated because I hadn't fully woken up yet. At the time, I was never getting morning erections, but I have gotten one every single morning for the last 2 weeks.

This is the vitamin E I take: Optimized Vitamin E Capsules | 73mg | D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate | Antioxidant I know it has soybean oil but I couldn't find any form of E that didn't have some sort of pufa oil.

I don't remember the exact number but I agree. I'll definitely wait and have a couple months of fantastic sleep before I try any thyroid.
Sorry for the typo I was trying to say which vitamin E.

This form of vitamin E is very good for the liver - I think there was a thread about it.

Is there a reason why you didn't opt for the idealabs product?

OP
F

frankmp0

Sorry for the typo I was trying to say which vitamin E.

This form of vitamin E is very good for the liver - I think there was a thread about it.

Is there a reason why you didn't opt for the idealabs product?
Not sure why I didn't. Maybe it was because of the capsules, but I don't remember.

Also, I tried caffeine again today. I have a question. Isn't the quarter life of caffeine 12h, meaning some will be in my system by bedtime? I was thinking of trying out a nicotine supplement, since the quarter life is like 4 hours. I think nicotine might be even more androgenic than caffeine because of both upregulating 5ar and inhibiting dht breakdown. What do you think about that?

Last edited:

Peatress

Not sure why I didn't. Maybe it was because of the capsules, but I don't remember.

Also, I tried caffeine again today. I have a question. Isn't the quarter life of caffeine 12h, meaning some will be in my system by bedtime? I was thinking of trying out a nicotine supplement, since the quarter life is like 4 hours. I think nicotine might be even more androgenic than caffeine because of both upregulating 5ar and inhibiting dht breakdown. What do you think about that?
For someone who has an issue with sleep I would be cautious with stimulants like caffeine and nicotine. Nutrition is the way to go

I think increasing your zinc was already mentioned

Last edited:
OP
F

frankmp0

For someone who has an issue with sleep I would be cautious with stimulants like caffeine and nicotine. Nutrition is the way to go

I think increasing your zinc was already mentioned
Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 4.45.46 PM.png
What do you think of this? This is with 1oz of liver instead of 0.5, so vitamin A / iron / copper could be lower. Are those dangerous amounts? I think K is low because chronometer does not know grass fed butter has K2, since I have the costco brand which does not report K2. I noticed the same problem with costco ground beef rather than just generic grass fed ground beef. I drink some orange juice so I have better C than that, I go in the sun a lot although its winter so I'm thinking of getting a Vitamin D light, and I supplement vitamin E and calcium thru eggshells. All pufa from gf ground beef and costco soy eggs. I'm glad I did this, thanks for the recommendation. Also, the generic "grass fed ground beef" is not 80/20. Currently I am eating around 4300-4500 calories and sleeping a ton, and I am like 192 6'0, below 20% bf.

Peatress

What do you think of this? This is with 1oz of liver instead of 0.5, so vitamin A / iron / copper could be lower. Are those dangerous amounts? I think K is low because chronometer does not know grass fed butter has K2, since I have the costco brand which does not report K2. I noticed the same problem with costco ground beef rather than just generic grass fed ground beef. I drink some orange juice so I have better C than that, I go in the sun a lot although its winter so I'm thinking of getting a Vitamin D light, and I supplement vitamin E and calcium thru eggshells. All pufa from gf ground beef and costco soy eggs. I'm glad I did this, thanks for the recommendation. Also, the generic "grass fed ground beef" is not 80/20. Currently I am eating around 4300-4500 calories and sleeping a ton, and I am like 192 6'0, below 20% bf.
You are tall and still growing so I guess you need the nutrients and the calories. I don't know what your thyroid status is - low thyroid people require less vitamin A. You are sleeping well on this diet that probably means it's working for you. Stick with it and review in a month or so.

You've come a long way from your pringles days - it's really impressive (considering how tasty pringles are, not easy to give up)

OP
F

frankmp0

You are tall and still growing so I guess you need the nutrients and the calories. I don't know what your thyroid status is - low thyroid people require less vitamin A. You are sleeping well on this diet that probably means it's working for you. Stick with it and review in a month or so.

You've come a long way from your pringles days - it's really impressive (considering how tasty pringles are, not easy to give up)
Yeah, I would scarf down entire things of them, I'm lucky I never got fat, especially while sitting 12h a day with trash posture never going outside.

I think I'm actually going to get a bit taller, I feel like I'm going thru a growth spurt right now, insane hunger, super long sleep, some soreness in my legs and knees. Also, I'm only eating breakfast and dinner right now, when I graduate in december I'm going to be able to eat lunch again, probably pork + rice which will get my b1 up. Very exciting stuff

Peatress

Yeah, I would scarf down entire things of them, I'm lucky I never got fat, especially while sitting 12h a day with trash posture never going outside.

I think I'm actually going to get a bit taller, I feel like I'm going thru a growth spurt right now, insane hunger, super long sleep, some soreness in my legs and knees. Also, I'm only eating breakfast and dinner right now, when I graduate in december I'm going to be able to eat lunch again, probably pork + rice which will get my b1 up. Very exciting stuff
Very exciting indeed! Good luck with your studies. I think you are going to go on to do amazing things.

OP
F

frankmp0

Very exciting indeed! Good luck with your studies. I think you are going to go on to do amazing things.
Thanks, I appreciate it! Sorry, I didn't see this.

I noticed something new with sleep. I switched out bananas + maple syrup(around 100g carbs) for 1.5 cup of white rice(225g carbs) and I noticed I stopped waking up in the middle of the night.

Last night, I was short on time, and I had bananas again. I woke up around 12:00, alert, went downstairs, ate some honey and some raisins, and fell back asleep in like 30 minutes.

I think too much sugar before bed caused onset, and low glycogen stores caused waking up.

Beatrix_

Last night, I was short on time, and I had bananas again. I woke up around 12:00, alert, went downstairs, ate some honey and some raisins, and fell back asleep in like 30 minutes.

I think too much sugar before bed caused onset, and low glycogen stores caused waking up.
It could well be too much sugar but also high histamine from bananas

Peatress

Thanks, I appreciate it! Sorry, I didn't see this.

I noticed something new with sleep. I switched out bananas + maple syrup(around 100g carbs) for 1.5 cup of white rice(225g carbs) and I noticed I stopped waking up in the middle of the night.

In one of your other threads I mentioned that you could be thiamine deficient due to vaccines. Have you looked into that?

Last edited:

Beatrix_

I will put this subject here because I suspect it may be the underlying cause of many issues caused by the spike protein, be it injected or "naturally" caught under the form of infection.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/prca.202300048

RAPID COMMUNICATION
Open Access

Detection of recombinant Spike protein in the blood of individuals vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2: Possible molecular mechanisms

First published: 31 August 2023

Abstract
Purpose

The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic prompted the development and use of next-generation vaccines. Among these, mRNA-based vaccines consist of injectable solutions of mRNA encoding for a recombinant Spike, which is distinguishable from the wild-type protein due to specific amino acid variations introduced to maintain the protein in a prefused state. This work presents a proteomic approach to reveal the presence of recombinant Spike protein in vaccinated subjects regardless of antibody titer.

Experimental design
Mass spectrometry examination of biological samples was used to detect the presence of specific fragments of recombinant Spike protein in subjects who received mRNA-based vaccines.

Results
The specific PP-Spike fragment was found in 50% of the biological samples analyzed, and its presence was independent of the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody titer. The minimum and maximum time at which PP-Spike was detected after vaccination was 69 and 187 days, respectively.

Conclusions and clinical relevance
The presented method allows to evaluate the half-life of the Spike protein molecule “PP” and to consider the risks or benefits in continuing to administer additional booster doses of the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. This approach is of valuable support to complement antibody level monitoring and represents the first proteomic detection of recombinant Spike in vaccinated subjects.

Significance of the study
Although the COVID-19 pandemic brought the whole world
to its knees, it also allowed many scientists to develop ideas
and solutions against viruses. These include mRNA vaccines,
which, due to their versatility in production, may represent
a new standard of vaccination. However, it is the duty of the
scientist not to neglect controls. Herein lies the importance
of monitoring vaccine-induced Spike protein “PP” after a time
period after vaccination in human biological samples. The
presented method allows to assess the half-life of the Spike
“PP” protein molecule and to consider the risks or benefits in
continuing further booster doses of the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA
vaccine.

3.2 Rationale

Trypsin [18] is an enzyme belonging to the class of hydrolases capable of reducing proteins to smaller polypeptides by proteolytic cuts with specificity for arginine (R) and lysine (K). Synthetic Spike protein and natural Spike protein can thus be distinguished as they produce different tryptic digestion products:

– When digested by trypsin, the PP-Spike encoded by vaccine mRNA produces an LDPPEAEVQIDR fragment (PP-Spike marker) (Figure 2C).
– The wild-type SAR-CoV-2 protein, when digested by trypsin, roduces two smaller fragments, namely LDK + VEAEVQIDR.

Last edited:

Beatrix_

My husband and I had digestion issues that started about 3 months after we caught C19 for the 2nd time, to the point that we felt forced to skip a meal and had only 2 meals daily for about 3 months. We had bloating, fatigue, low appetite, and digestion felt really slow.

We preferred to concentrate our calories in breakfast and lunch and skip dinner. By that time we also became intolerant to K2 supplementation (I haven't tried it again since then).

Now read this:

Trypsin is an enzyme that helps us digest protein. In the small intestine, trypsin breaks down proteins, continuing the process of digestion that began in the stomach. It may also be referred to as a proteolytic enzyme, or proteinase.

Trypsin is produced by the pancreas in an inactive form called trypsinogen. The trypsinogen enters the small intestine through the common bile duct and is converted to active trypsin.

This active trypsin acts with the other two principal digestive proteinases — pepsin and chymotrypsin — to break down dietary protein into peptides and amino acids. These amino acids are essential for muscle growth, hormone production and other important bodily functions.

Complications of inadequate trypsin levels
Malabsorption

If your pancreas doesn’t produce enough trypsin, you can experience a digestive issue called malabsorption — the decreased ability to digest or absorb nutrients from food. In time, malabsorption will cause deficiencies in essential nutrients, which can lead to malnutrition and anemia.

Pancreatitis
Doctors will check the level of trypsin in your blood as a test to diagnose pancreatitis. Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas that can cause:

-pain in the middle or upper left part of the abdomen
-fever
-rapid heartbeat
-nausea
Although mild cases have been known to go away in a few days without treatment, severe cases can cause serious complications, including infection and kidney failure, that can lead to death.

Cystic fibrosis
Doctors also check for the of amounts of trypsin and chymotrypsin that appear in the blood and stool. In babies, high amounts of these enzymes in the blood are an indicator of the recessive genetic disorder cystic fibrosis. In adults, low amounts of trypsin and chymotrypsin in the stool are an indicator of cystic fibrosis and pancreatic diseases, such as pancreatitis.

Trypsin and cancer
More research is being conducted on trypsin as it relates to cancer. While some research indicates trypsin may have a tumor-suppressive role in cancer progression, other research shows that trypsin promotes proliferation, invasion, and metastasis in various cancers.
These differing conclusions may be explained by where the enzyme originates. Older research shows that production of trypsin in tissues other than the pancreas — tumor-derived trypsin — may be involved with the malignant growth of cancer cells.

Trypsin as a healing agent
There are people who advocate using trypsin for direct application to wounds — including mouth ulcers — suggesting that it removes dead tissue and promotes healthy tissue growth.

One study concludes that the combination of trypsin and chymotrypsin is more effective in addressing inflammatory symptoms and recovery of severe tissue injury than many other enzyme preparations.

I think it is probably the reason why Bromelain and Nattokinase are recommended, although I see several MDs on the internet advertising their services in treating long covid and post-vax injuries, but I doubt most of them have accounted for this issue that likely contributes/underlies many severe outcomes.

I suppose the presence of the spike protein in the body increases the need for trypsin and can lead to its disregulation.

OP
F

frankmp0

In one of your other threads I mentioned that you could be thiamine deficient due to vaccines. Have you looked into that?

I've been thinking about thiamine recently, I've been following Elliot Overton. I'm thinking of trying ttfd. Especially after upping my carbs. Have you tried it?

OP
F

frankmp0

My husband and I had digestion issues that started about 3 months after we caught C19 for the 2nd time, to the point that we felt forced to skip a meal and had only 2 meals daily for about 3 months. We had bloating, fatigue, low appetite, and digestion felt really slow.

We preferred to concentrate our calories in breakfast and lunch and skip dinner. By that time we also became intolerant to K2 supplementation (I haven't tried it again since then).

Now read this:

I think it is probably the reason why Bromelain and Nattokinase are recommended, although I see several MDs on the internet advertising their services in treating long covid and post-vax injuries, but I doubt most of them have accounted for this issue that likely contributes/underlies many severe outcomes.

I suppose the presence of the spike protein in the body increases the need for trypsin and can lead to its disregulation.
I hadn't thought about that, thanks.

Bromelain and nattokinase both degrade the spike protein

I've been having TERRIBLE digestive issues the past couple days, I actually thought I had contracted salmonella again but I ruled that out as I had zero nausea and no reduction in appetite. Realized today it was the raw onions and garlic I was eating.

Beatrix_

I don't think it's that, doesn't histamine cause onset? The problem isn't onset, but waking up after falling asleep
I never have onset issues, but I can wake up in the middle of the night if there was a histamine imbalance in my dinner

OP
F

frankmp0

I never have onset issues, but I can wake up in the middle of the night if there was a histamine imbalance in my dinner
That's interesting. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night because I hadn't eaten dinner, so I don't think it's the histamine.

Peatress

Yeah, from low glycogen I think. Does that mean I'm growing a lot, because I'm using so many carbs? Or does that mean that I'm "wasting sugar at a terrible rate" ?
It could simply mean that skipping your evening meal does not work for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals