Vaccine reversal / removal questions

frankmp0

Hey guys! over quarantine, about 2 years ago, when I was jerking off 6 times a day, 14hrs daily league of legends, 1800 calories of pringles a day, and getting out of bed at 3pm, I didn't really care about my health. Obviously I did not question the vaccine and my parents had me get it and 1 or 2 boosters. Now I realize I likely ****88 up. However, I have a mindset where I don't want unactionable knowledge. The only time I want to take the red pill is if I can actually act on the knowledge I've received, or have a chance of acting, so I haven't looked into covid or the vaccine extensively. Is there some action I could take or way I could reverse damage from the vaccine(whatever that is)?

Edit: it's worth noting, a ton of people at my school are getting incredibly sick with covid right now despite the fact that most of them are nth boosted and are fkn 17-18. However, their metabolism is obviously sheit and so it might not be the same for me. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any help.

OP
F

frankmp0

Some useful remedies on this thread - anything helpful for shedding might help

Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Dr McCullough has a detox protocol

"However, I have a mindset where I don't want unactionable knowledge." Isn't this why you ended up taking multiple jabs?
Thank you for your response. No, this is not why I ended up taking multiple jabs. At the time, I was completely obsessed with unactionable things and actually was quite politically angry. If I had the decision to do it or not right now, then I would research it, as the knowledge would become actionable. After my research, I would probably(very likely) end up not taking it, even just from the fact that it contains Polyethylene Glycol. But right now, or before you helped me, learning about the vaccine would not be actionable at all. The reason I took multiple jabs was because I was a cuck for the system and wrote off anything which was non-mainstream.

OP
F

frankmp0

Some useful remedies on this thread - anything helpful for shedding might help

Remedies and Solutions for Protection from Vaxx Shedding/Jab Spreading

Dr McCullough has a detox protocol

"However, I have a mindset where I don't want unactionable knowledge." Isn't this why you ended up taking multiple jabs?
- Nattokinase 2000 FU (100) mg orally twice a day without food
- Bromelain 500 mg orally once a day without food
- Curcumin 500 mg orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)

I'm thinking of trying these. What changes do you think I could see if I really detoxed the spike protein? Better cardiovascular health? Better endocrine function? Right now I'm struggling with very high prolactin, at 27 ng, although I think it may be a prolactinoma.

Also, aren't the latter two DHT inhibitors?

Peatress

- Curcumin 500 mg orally twice a day (nano, liposomal, or with piperine additive suggested)

I'm thinking of trying these. What changes do you think I could see if I really detoxed the spike protein? Better cardiovascular health? Better endocrine function? Right now I'm struggling with very high prolactin, at 27 ng, although I think it may be a prolactinoma.

To be honest I don't know much about the protocol. I have not used those. Dr Peat has spoken favourably of bromelain, perhaps start with that and see how you get on.

There are some good threads on prolactin.

OP
F

frankmp0

To be honest I don't know much about the protocol. I have not used those. Dr Peat has spoken favourably of bromelain, perhaps start with that and see how you get on.

There are some good threads on prolactin.

Thanks. I eat a ton of butter, it's from costco grass fed but not organic so I think they probably give the cows DES or something. If I don't have a pituitary tumor, I think that's probably it. Do you think it's likely? Also, the cows are milked while they're pregnant so higher prolactin in the butter

HeyThere

Thank you for your response. No, this is not why I ended up taking multiple jabs. At the time, I was completely obsessed with unactionable things and actually was quite politically angry. If I had the decision to do it or not right now, then I would research it, as the knowledge would become actionable. After my research, I would probably(very likely) end up not taking it, even just from the fact that it contains Polyethylene Glycol. But right now, or before you helped me, learning about the vaccine would not be actionable at all. The reason I took multiple jabs was because I was a cuck for the system and wrote off anything which was non-mainstream.

"and actually was quite politically angry."

What fascinates me is the Left's inability to acknowledge that it was, and still is, their political side that told them to get vxd and b--std to their eyeballs. How they blame the other political party has to be some sort of denial-survival tactic they aren't aware of that they are doing.

HeyThere

Depending on how much spike you have, and the more b--strs you have the more spike you have, the longer you need this protocol. Dr. Mc says 3-12 months.

Peater

What fascinates me is the Left's inability to acknowledge that it was, and still is, their political side that told them to get vxd and b--std to their eyeballs. How they blame the other political party has to be some sort of denial-survival tactic they aren't aware of that they are doing.

Attachments

• vaccine bad no good.jpg
    vaccine bad no good.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 149

HeyThere

BTW, I find it fascinating that pretty much every single thing ever suggested since day 1 against this devil virz happens to also be used against parasites.
Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

HeyThere

Yeah, this is the Left response that is in the handbook. It's tiresome and sad, but when a whole side refuses to ever listen to words directly out of a person's mouth and only listens to their own news to tell you what that person said, this is what happens. Can't force someone to do their research, not even for something life threatening.
Trump said a million times that he was taking Hydroxychloroquine DAILY, as well as the other things people like Malone and McC were telling people to take. In the beginning of this, Tr. only knew what was told to him by Fauxi and other "leader-doctors" whom we now know... well, let's leave it at that, now we know more about their intentions. tr didn't want lock ups, he didn't want businesses to close, etc etc. When it very 1st started and nobody knew anything, he immediately closed the border as protection. The man was given ***t info, and did honorable things in response. But you wouldn't know that And don't insult yourself by quoting the bleach thing as a Tr. "gotcha!". Yikes..

Peatress

Thanks. I eat a ton of butter, it's from costco grass fed but not organic so I think they probably give the cows DES or something. If I don't have a pituitary tumor, I think that's probably it. Do you think it's likely? Also, the cows are milked while they're pregnant so higher prolactin in the butter
I'm not sure that butter can increase prolactin but I haven't done the research so I can't say either way. But what I do know is that vaccines can cause all sorts of inflammatory conditions which can cause hormone disruptions.

From the article

"It should be noted that the transcriptomics perturbations in response to treatment with BNT162b2 diminished on day 28 after receiving the second vaccine dose of BNT162b2. This suggests that vaccine effects on gonadal hormones, for females and males, and the predicted prolactin-mimicking effects, TNF-alpha activation, and HPO signaling changes, were temporary. However, we cannot rule out long-term effects without clinical studies comparing vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Moreover, because our bioinformatics analysis relied on BNT162b2 transcriptomics data, we emphasize that these findings primarily apply to the BNT162b2 vaccines. However, data mined from VAERS, and the biomedical literature indicated that vaccine-induced menstrual cycle changes were reported for other COVID-19 vaccines (e.g., mRNA-1273, and Janssen’s) and non-COVID-19 vaccines (e.g., HPV and typhoid)."

See also

Layne

The FLCCC website has a ton of information that you'll likely find helpful. Here's just one link:

Be sure to look into some of their literature on methylene blue, a substance I take regularly, and that improves my overall energy and sense of well being. It's purported to be able to counter some of the effects of the COVID spike protein, from either an infection or the vaccine.

Last edited:
OP
F

frankmp0

I'm not sure if you're saying I'm part of the left, I'm definitely not. Although at the time I was.

OP
F

frankmp0

Depending on how much spike you have, and the more b--strs you have the more spike you have, the longer you need this protocol. Dr. Mc says 3-12 months.
Can I just take bromelain + nattokinase? Isn't curcumin highly 5ar inhibiting? Also, would NAC be beneficial?

OP
F

frankmp0

I'm not sure that butter can increase prolactin but I haven't done the research so I can't say either way. But what I do know is that vaccines can cause all sorts of inflammatory conditions which can cause hormone disruptions.

From the article

"It should be noted that the transcriptomics perturbations in response to treatment with BNT162b2 diminished on day 28 after receiving the second vaccine dose of BNT162b2. This suggests that vaccine effects on gonadal hormones, for females and males, and the predicted prolactin-mimicking effects, TNF-alpha activation, and HPO signaling changes, were temporary. However, we cannot rule out long-term effects without clinical studies comparing vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals. Moreover, because our bioinformatics analysis relied on BNT162b2 transcriptomics data, we emphasize that these findings primarily apply to the BNT162b2 vaccines. However, data mined from VAERS, and the biomedical literature indicated that vaccine-induced menstrual cycle changes were reported for other COVID-19 vaccines (e.g., mRNA-1273, and Janssen’s) and non-COVID-19 vaccines (e.g., HPV and typhoid)."

See also

That's ******* wild lol. Do you think that this is a possible cause? Thanks a lot for this info

OP
F

frankmp0

The FLCCC website has a ton of information that you'll likely find helpful. Here's just one link:

Be sure to look into some of their literature on methylene blue, a substance I take regularly, and that improves my overall energy and sense of well being. It's purported to be able to counter some of the effects of the COVID spike protein, from either an infection or the vaccine.

Appreciate it, doing NAC + Bromelain + nattokinase rn

OP
F

frankmp0

If you've had 3 or 4 shots it seems likely.

What is your diet like at the moment?
I had 3, the first 2 and then 1 booster.

Breakfast: 1lb 80/20, 2 eggs with cheese, a good amount of butter, a little bit of skim milk, eggshells, just added bromelain.

Lunch: 8-10z chicken breast, 150-200 carbs of potatoes.

Pre workout: 1.5 tbsp honey, some salt

Post workout: 1lb 80/20, some butter, banana cooked in butter + maple syrup + creatine, sometimes skim milk

2 hours before bed(6:00): about a cup of bone broth, some lemon water with about a teaspoon of honey

About the same basically every day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals