Covid vaccine causing varicoceles? Varicocele success story + What to do if you got vaccinated

frankmp0

Over quarantine, I got the original 2 shots and a booster. I already made a thread on that, and a thread on varicoceles actually, lol. But now I'm thinking that the latter was misguided. Going back to school, I knew that once I started sitting in chairs again, my varicocele would come back, and I would have that huge ugly uncomfortable clump of spaghetti in my testicle that I knew couldn't have been good. Fast forward to now, I can sit in chairs as much as I'd like and it never comes back.

To preface, I don't think all varicoceles are caused by the covid vaccine, I know it has been a thing since at least the first century. But I do believe that mine was caused by it. I remember that quitting masturbation helped a lot, but the clumps would still form whenever I would have to sit for long periods of time.

Here's what I did: Bromelain with breakfast and dinner, NAC with breakfast(before school, protects me against headaches in school as an added bonus), and nattokinase right before I go to bed. I'm not sure of the doses, but all of them are from Now foods so you can check the dosages yourself. All 3, especially nattokinase, are anticoagulant so I would recommend adding one at a time to see how you react. That being said, the vaccine is supposed to cause coagulation so it might not be a bad thing, I've also noticed even after adding vitamin E, another light anticoagulant, that I NEVER have bleeding problems.

The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2

I didn't notice it at the time, but I just realized that I haven't ever had the clumps come back and I'm very happy about it. Some of the advice came from @Peatress.

I think that a varicocele can form and have no pain, but if you start having pain, I think it's probably some form of clotting(maybe caused by the shot) in the varicocele. I don't think the varicocele in and of itself is necessarily clotting, but it's possible it could be caused by clotting. Thrombosed varicocele - a rare cause for acute scrotal pain: a case report.

Also, there's this case report, which I think is wild: ACUTE VARICOCELE THROMBOSIS AFTER VACCINATION WITH MRNA SARS-COV-2 VACCINE- A CASE REPORT

You can find lots of people online complaining about testicle pain post covid vaccine, and I think this might have something to do with it, blood clots in the testicle, maybe blood clots in mini-varicoceles people aren't aware of. I was 100% aware of mine, like a big sack of worms. Disgusting. But it's gone now, I'm sitting right now, and I can feel the veins in my testicle going straight and there's no bag of clumped up garbage.

I didn't even know this would happen from this stack, I was just trying to protect myself against any potential damage from the shot. Very grateful for this. I'm not an expert on vaccines, I don't really have a desire to become one, I'm just not gonna take any more, so it doesn't seem useful to research. Let me know if you guys have any questions or similar experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals