Varicocele/ Calcium Lump On Testicle

Easty

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I recently got an ultrasound on my testicles due to a dull pain I've had for a about a month on the left side. Just got the results in today and it seems they've found a calcium buildup on the vein that runs to the left side causing a varicocele, about half a cm in diameter.

About 6 months ago I started applying mk4 topically on the testes and I think this possibility caused/ triggered it. Just reaching out to anyone who may have a good method of reversing calcium build up or had experiencing with varicoceles as my doctor basically said there's nothing they can do outside of surgery.

Thanks.

Vinny

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I recently got an ultrasound on my testicles due to a dull pain I've had for a about a month on the left side. Just got the results in today and it seems they've found a calcium buildup on the vein that runs to the left side causing a varicocele, about half a cm in diameter.

About 6 months ago I started applying mk4 topically on the testes and I think this possibility caused/ triggered it. Just reaching out to anyone who may have a good method of reversing calcium build up or had experiencing with varicoceles as my doctor basically said there's nothing they can do outside of surgery.

Thanks.
Thbnks for sharing the effect u had.
I, however, dont know what to advise u.
If i were u, i,d discontinue the protocol (which u probably already did i hope) and let my body some months to take care the problem itself.
It might work or not, who knows, but to be chopped down there by the butchers gives me a shiver...
Good luck with whatever u think might worked for u.

OP
E

Easty

What does the DMSO do?
I just googled "DMSO calcium" and a whole bunch of studies popped up, it appears pretty effective at melting calcium deposits in soft tissue, especially if combined with ascorbic acid powder

RobertJM

I just googled "DMSO calcium" and a whole bunch of studies popped up, it appears pretty effective at melting calcium deposits in soft tissue, especially if combined with ascorbic acid powder

That’s interesting, thanks

SOMO

What does the DMSO do?

It helps displace calcium and also flushes water out of the cell.

In addition, it provides sulfur to the area to encourage healing.

It's currently used to treat calcinosis in CKD patients along with Sodium Thiosulfate.

xosuit

Magnesium citrate is the main the that moves calcium in the bodys. Thats what its literally made to do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals