Varicocele Treatment

frankmp0

Hey guys, first time poster here. So I'm 17 and I've had a varicocele for a while(6+ months) and when I quit jerking off it remissed a lot, not sure why, but I have memories before I knew what it was where I would nut and my left ballsack would just pulse over and over again for 15 minutes. Anyways, I finally decided to get help for it at my last physical. Doctor told me it was tiny and would never grow and was nothing to worry about. 3 weeks later, it grew. Not sure why for this, but it was getting more annoying, maybe just my perception. I went to a urologist who specialized in varicoceles, told me that I was a stage 2 and couldnt get treatment. xd. I decided to do a weird experiment where I would stop sitting in chairs. I haven't sat in a chair in about a month now, and the huge clump of veins has sort of straightened out and i can feel the individual veins. If I start sitting a lot more especially in really cushioned seats/couches it comes back. Makes sense because sitting in a chair is possibly the most unnatural position for the human body, especially with ***t posture leaning over. Whenever I get tired now, I just lie down or sit criss cross. Hopefully this can help somebody. @Lee Simeon @TreasureVibe @metabolizm @Lokzo @haidut

A-Tim

Makes sense. One way of thinking about varicose veins/vein reflux etc., is as a pressure problem. You need to pump blood up your body back to your heart. Gravity has significant downwards pressure. Any kind of resting pattern (such as lying down) that neutralizes the pressure from gravity will help.

As for masturbation, I think a common habit for blokes when we masturbate is to hold our breathe, or tense up. That might create a pressure build up which makes it harder for blood to flow through the vein system. So while masturbating you could be accidentally producing vein reflux through added pressure. You could try an experiment where you jerk off - albeit with awareness and an intention to do it while breathing normally and without tension. See if you still get the varicocele symptoms to the same degree.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals