Varicocele Gone Now Here Is How I Did It

xosuit

Just made an account on here to see if what I learned may help some people. I posted this same info on reddit but you guys seem more serious about find a solution so yeah.

I had a varicocele, had low hanging teste pain, low volume clear like semen, low libido. All those things are gone. I tried all kinds of stuff and unfortuantely attributed my success wrongly to magnesium oil but have learned since then it waa because of the bromelain i was taking.

Anyway rutin and bromelain would work, but hang would come back when i stopped taking them. Sometimes it would stay gone for a cpuple of days sometimes the next day it would come back.

Then i learned about how the body cant heal properly unless blood sugar is below a certain point. Its why diabetics get limbs cut off. They dont know thus vital piece info So i thought, what the heck I'll try it. I cut off carbs and sugar for a day and low and behold the hanging stop and so did the pain.

The next day i cheated and had a sand which but still no hang. So yeah just wanted ppl to know what i know. Try it out its free. But if it works i recommend buying rutin and bromelain for a complete heal. Report back with results.

I wanted to add you can eat fats fo4 an alternative energh source. virgin coconut oil two table spoons 3 times a day should do it though i dont recommend that for more than a couple of weeks. Other than that gymnema slyvestre oe chromium helps keep
blood sugar from getting high. But we'll talk about that later if people post results

Last edited:
OP
X

xosuit

Its a forum called earthclinic and its a guy with the alias ted from bangkok who used to work in the medical industry and over the years he's posted treatments and remedies to things you usually hear there is no cure for. heart attack, diabetes, cancer ,kidney problems, liver problems, stds, stroke, coma. He covers all bases. And i havent had those but anytime i give his remedies to ppl who do they recover also googling his advice with other research has proven consistent.

Even the varicocele and bromelain thing so yeah check it out

japanesedude

What I've noticed is that everytime When I take 500mg(2400GDU)of Bromelain pill,I get testicle pain in my left one.

OP
X

xosuit

Interesting I never get it in my left. How many do you take just 1? Also are you taking anything else?

japanesedude

I've had ocational testicle pain when I was 15 to 18 but Its gone.
my regimen is a drop of pansterone and kuinone but I don't think they have ever caused this problem.
only when I took 500mg Bromelain(2400GDU),I get testiclepain couple hours latar and I don't know why

rei

I did not even know what varicocele was 5 months ago, then i discovered i had a mild form of it (including droop of left one) after reading here, and as i was doing chiropractic yoga and spinal/pelvis realignment as the process started to come to an end i started to get dull pain there, and today is the first day that the droop is gone. So it is almost certainly an issue of innervation or blood flow.

If dropping carbs helps then you probably have insulin resistance and getting rid of the carbs allowed fat oxidation to produce energy instead of fermentation which resume proper nerve function. It could be as easy as less swelling allows the nerve at the pelvis to not be blocked. Bromelain seems to have anti-inflammatory properties.

Last edited:
OP
X

xosuit

I've had ocational testicle pain when I was 15 to 18 but Its gone.
my regimen is a drop of pansterone and kuinone but I don't think they have ever caused this problem.
only when I took 500mg Bromelain(2400GDU),I get testiclepain couple hours latar and I don't know why

The only reason I can think of is because the scar tissue is being removed, maybe get a lower dose of the bromelain. For temporary relief the rutin or gota kula will help as its basically clearing out a slight clot in the damage vein area (varicocele) but you do need the enzynes to fix the problem for once and for all. As this is related to a scar tissue issue slowing up blood flow

OP
X

xosuit

Yeah, that'll come back fast especially if you use gota kula, but the gota kula only works temporarily, you need the enzymes to finish the job and it takes around 6 months.

ilhanxx

Yeah, that'll come back fast especially if you use gota kula, but the gota kula only works temporarily, you need the enzymes to finish the job and it takes around 6 months.
Can we make scrotal application with alcohol based gotu kola or horse chestnut. Do you use oral capsules.

vulture

Just made an account on here to see if what I learned may help some people. I posted this same info on reddit but you guys seem more serious about find a solution so yeah.

I had a varicocele, had low hanging teste pain, low volume clear like semen, low libido. All those things are gone. I tried all kinds of stuff and unfortuantely attributed my success wrongly to magnesium oil but have learned since then it waa because of the bromelain i was taking.

Anyway rutin and bromelain would work, but hang would come back when i stopped taking them. Sometimes it would stay gone for a cpuple of days sometimes the next day it would come back.

Then i learned about how the body cant heal properly unless blood sugar is below a certain point. Its why diabetics get limbs cut off. They dont know thus vital piece info So i thought, what the heck I'll try it. I cut off carbs and sugar for a day and low and behold the hanging stop and so did the pain.

The next day i cheated and had a sand which but still no hang. So yeah just wanted ppl to know what i know. Try it out its free. But if it works i recommend buying rutin and bromelain for a complete heal. Report back with results.

I wanted to add you can eat fats fo4 an alternative energh source. virgin coconut oil two table spoons 3 times a day should do it though i dont recommend that for more than a couple of weeks. Other than that gymnema slyvestre oe chromium helps keep
blood sugar from getting high. But we'll talk about that later if people post results
How long have you being “cured”? We’re veins visible on the scrotum? Are they now?

seraph94

So basically, you recommend to stop eating sugar and minimize carbs plus take bromelain and rutin. And it will work. Is it correct ?

OP
X

xosuit

You got it sir. Basically Bromelain , the rutin is just a temporary fix. Plus you dont want your blood thinning too much by taking both . So get bromelain 2400 gdu. Take 2 in the morning and night on an empty stomach. Dont eat after for a hr. If you feel like you're getting heart palpitations or anything. Then stop but, I highly doubt you ever will. With that dose..Keep in mind your suppose to see results doing this morning and night after 6 months. So dont expect a speedy miracle. Its purpose is to eat away the scar tissue in your testicle vein. So it'll be a while. But if you're trying to have sex and you're having libido or ED problems one rutin about 30 minutes before, should fix you up. Though bromelain will have the same effect as rutin but its not consistent for short term stuff like ED or libido. Just fyi. Good luck guys

OP
X

xosuit

Carbs dont have to be stopped but lowered would be better for symptoms. Anything that .spikes blood sugar isnt good.

generationkfc

Hey xosuit, i just bought bromelain powder 2400 gdu. just wondering, how long did it take for your varicocele to subside? also did you have any heat generating in that area (scrotum testes)?

M

metabolizm

Zero sugar. Very much anti-Peat, but I'm willing to give anything a shot at this point, and clearly eating sugar isn't helping! Has anyone else noticed that their varicocele pain has worsened since this pandemic started? There must be a lot of stress in the air.

stevrd

Just want to write that the reason why diabetic people need their limbs cut off is not due to the body not being able to heal due to high blood sugar. People with diabetes have amputations because chronic diabetes can often lead to peripheral artery disease (PAD), which can cause a lack of blood flow to the limbs. I have seen this first hand many times with diabetes patients. It is a very unfortunate and totally avoidable circumstance that happens as a result of diabetes. Their toes often become discolored or black due to the lack of blood flow. Eventually the lack of blood flow and damaged tissue can cause infection, leading to osteomyelitis and gangreneous tissue, which can then lead to bone infection and sepsis. This is very serious if left untreated, which is why so many diabetic people have their limbs amputated. Chronic hyperglycemia, leading to damaged arterial walls and poor blood flow is at the root of all these issues. The concommitant hypertension that often arises from type II diabetes and obesity only compounds these problems.

But I think the OP may not be understanding the context of glycemia in healing. One doesn't need to be at hypoglycemic levels to induce healing. In fact, trying to do so would not be realistic as the body has it's own ways of maintaining euglycemia. So the goal is not to be hypoglycemic through low carb diets or fasting, it's to have healthy stable, euglycemic blood sugar levels. Incidentally this often has very little to do with the type of diet someone eats, and more to do with his/her body composition and activity level. Having lots of lean body mass, and being withing a healthy weight range for one's height, while also being able to perform reasonably physical activity will ensure that one has good insulin sensitivity. And in that case, he or she can consume as much carbs as desired without any deleterious effects.

YSLattB

Zero sugar. Very much anti-Peat, but I'm willing to give anything a shot at this point, and clearly eating sugar isn't helping! Has anyone else noticed that their varicocele pain has worsened since this pandemic started? There must be a lot of stress in the air.

For real. Never had pain with my varicocele until getting quarantined. I really think the lack of activity made it worse.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals