Vaccine damage symptoms

Vedder28

I have two questions about the possibility of the vaccine possibly contributing to some health issues I have had. I got the Pfizer jab.

1. About 4 weeks after I got the 1st jab I came down with a bad fever. I'm never sick, so it was a bit strange, especially in the middle of the summer. No other symptoms at all (no cough, or flu like symptoms, tested negative for Covid) just a terrible fever the worst of which lasted 8 days, and continuing on with a minor fever (101) at night for two additional weeks. During the worst of it, it got up to 104.3 and it felt like my brain was on fire. Something that I'd never felt before. I'd never experienced such a weird sickness in my life (I'm 46). I went to the ER, they had no answers on to what it was or what caused it. Eventually it sorted itself out. I thought maybe it was some sort of meningitis, but then I have come to learn that people have shown adverse reactions up to 42 days after the jab. Does anyone have any insight as to how the vaccine might have cause the fever and for lack of a better term, "brain fire' 4-5 weeks after?

2. It's been 6 months since the vaccine now, I am monitoring my glucose levels as I have sensed something is up. For the last two days my fast levels in the morning have been 104, which is technically prediabetic. I'm not overweight at all, work out regularly, but probably could eat a bit better. Again, I think back to the jab and wonder if it has the capability of speeding up or further causing a diabetic or pre-diabetic state as maybe it (the jab) has some sort of effect on the vascular system. Or caused long term inflammation that speeds up a diabetic state?

Any thoughts are welcome. I will be researching on possible routes I can take to correct.

Perry Staltic

2. It's been 6 months since the vaccine now, I am monitoring my glucose levels as I have sensed something is up. For the last two days my fast levels in the morning have been 104, which is technically prediabetic. I'm not overweight at all, work out regularly, but probably could eat a bit better. Again, I think back to the jab and wonder if it has the capability of speeding up or further causing a diabetic or pre-diabetic state as maybe it (the jab) has some sort of effect on the vascular system. Or caused long term inflammation that speeds up a diabetic state?

JohnHafterson

I have two questions about the possibility of the vaccine possibly contributing to some health issues I have had. I got the Pfizer jab.

1. About 4 weeks after I got the 1st jab I came down with a bad fever. I'm never sick, so it was a bit strange, especially in the middle of the summer. No other symptoms at all (no cough, or flu like symptoms, tested negative for Covid) just a terrible fever the worst of which lasted 8 days, and continuing on with a minor fever (101) at night for two additional weeks. During the worst of it, it got up to 104.3 and it felt like my brain was on fire. Something that I'd never felt before. I'd never experienced such a weird sickness in my life (I'm 46). I went to the ER, they had no answers on to what it was or what caused it. Eventually it sorted itself out. I thought maybe it was some sort of meningitis, but then I have come to learn that people have shown adverse reactions up to 42 days after the jab. Does anyone have any insight as to how the vaccine might have cause the fever and for lack of a better term, "brain fire' 4-5 weeks after?

Any thoughts are welcome. I will be researching on possible routes I can take to correct.
Yes theres research on Covid and/or vaccine causing/exacerbating diabetes. Probably immune dysregulation, inflammation, vascular, etc.

This is from an article on CV19 in context of t1/t2 Diabetes imo similar mechanisms may effect non-diabetics via vaccine or natural infection:

CCED8EEA-BDE7-4251-8F97-06D6C2D672CD-907-000000B0D55D0384.png

Our data suggest that immune dysregulation caused by the vaccine may worsen diabetes and supports the hypothesis that a similar mechanism underlies the association between COVID-19 infection and diabetes:

Fred

This is a brand-new vaccine platform, with zero long-term data. Nobody really knows what it will do (or how it will do it). There have been some interesting issues with major adverse events tied to specific lots - see TLAV show from two days ago. It's not clear that everyone is getting the same "vaccine".

aRighteousGod

There's a (imo false, damage control) narrative attempting to stipulate issues are only related to particular lots.. iirc previous coronavirus vaccine trials on animals terminated upon deadly results, and cautioned against ever going down this particular preventative path..Search for Antibody dependent enhancement in rhesus macques, prion disease in humanized mice. Additionally it seems the spike protein itself is the causative agent of destruction, which bodes ill of those now manufacturing it within their body.

Last edited:

rothko

"Severe hyperglycemia including HHS and DKA may be triggered by COVID-19 vaccination. Early evaluation and screening of patients with hyperglycemic symptoms after COVID-19 vaccination is recommended. The vaccine-induced hyperglycemia may provide further insight into the underlying pathogenesis caused by the SARS-CoV-2 infection itself. The underlying robust inflammatory response and “cytokine storm” may be the primary precipitant."

Fred

There's a (imo false, damage control) narrative attempting to stipulate issues are only related to particular lots.. iirc previous coronavirus vaccine trials on animals terminated upon deadly results, and cautioned against ever going down this particular preventative path..Search for Antibody dependent enhancement in rhesus macques, prion disease in humanized mice. Additionally it seems the spike protein itself is the causative agent of destruction, which bodes ill of those now manufacturing it within their body.

I assume we agree that the vaccine is not for covid. So it's purpose is either to exterminate, transform, or sterilize the population. If everyone got the "full-strength" formulation, that might cause too many deaths up front. So it's likely that the vaccine is intentionally different from lot to lot, with some versions being harmless. Different formulations in different lots also allows for experimentation.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I assume we agree that the vaccine is not for covid. So it's purpose is either to exterminate, transform, or sterilize the population. If everyone got the "full-strength" formulation, that might cause too many deaths up front. So it's likely that the vaccine is intentionally different from lot to lot, with some versions being harmless. Different formulations in different lots also allows for experimentation.
In addition to intentional variations, there is the near certainty that with so many manufacturers, distributors, trucks, storage locations, freezers, and what not, there is no way to know the quality control at the point of injection.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
In addition to intentional variations, there is the near certainty that with so many manufacturers, distributors, trucks, storage locations, freezers, and what not, there is no way to know the quality control at the point of injection.
In addition, there is no independent quality control of the manufacturing process of those vaccines. That was discussed in an earlier session of the German Corona-Ausschuss.

Ben.

"Another user told her to look into drinking “Miracle Mineral Solution,” which is bleach and can be fatal if ingested."

And so is swallowing a tube of toothpaste ... these condescending people realy grind my gears, especially when talking in stereotypes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals