Dr. Bhakdi's letter to EMA regarding gene-based vaccinations

daphne134

Article with Bhakdi's video and, I think, an important tie-in to the UK petition against vaccine passports:
Doctors & Scientists Write to European Medicines Agency Warning of COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers

This is the best article about the letter. Actually it's the only article. And Bhakdi of course has already been "excommunicated". With that said, I find his letter to be the strongest discussion of scientific concerns about the gene-based vaccines (one of which has been pulled in 4 countries, crickets about that here).

I am curious about the microphage type 2 destruction effect I've heard Peat (on Get Fit with Jodelle) and others talk about. That doesn't seem to be here.

Here's the "meat" of the letter:

We note that a wide range of side effects is being reported following vaccination of previously healthy younger individuals with the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. Moreover, there have been numerous media reports from around the world of care homes being struck by COVID-19 within days of vaccination of residents. While we recognise that these occurrences might, every one of them, have been unfortunate coincidences, we are concerned that there has been and there continues to be inadequate scrutiny of the possible causes of illness or death under these circumstances, and especially so in the absence of post-mortems examinations. In particular, we question whether cardinal issues regarding the safety of the vaccines were adequately addressed prior to their approval by the European Medicines Agency (EMA). As a matter of great urgency, we herewith request that the EMA provide us with responses to the following issues: 1. Following intramuscular injection, it must be expected that the gene-based vaccines will reach the bloodstream and disseminate throughout the body [1]. We request evidence that this possibility was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 2. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that the vaccines will remain entrapped in the circulation and be taken up by endothelial cells. There is reason to assume that this will happen particularly at sites of slow blood flow, i.e. in small vessels and capillaries [2]. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 3. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that during expression of the vaccines’ nucleic acids, peptides derived from the spike protein will be presented via the MHC I — pathway at the luminal surface of the cells. Many healthy individuals have CD8-lymphocytes that recognize such peptides, which may be due to prior COVID infection, but also to cross-reactions with other types of Coronavirus [3; 4] [5]. We must assume that these lymphocytes will mount an attack on the respective cells. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 4. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that endothelial damage with subsequent triggering of blood coagulation via platelet activation will ensue at countless sites throughout the body. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 5. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that this will lead to a drop in platelet counts, appearance of D-dimers in the blood, and to myriad ischaemic lesions throughout the body including in the brain, spinal cord and heart. Bleeding disorders might occur in the wake of this novel type of DIC-syndrome including, amongst other possibilities, profuse bleedings and haemorrhagic stroke. We request evidence that all these possibilities were excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 6. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets, which results in their activation [6]. Thrombocytopenia has been reported in severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection [7]. Thrombocytopenia has also been reported in vaccinated individuals [8]. We request evidence that the potential danger of platelet activation that would also lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was excluded with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA. 7. The sweeping across the globe of SARS-CoV-2 created a pandemic of illness associated with many deaths. However, by the time of consideration for approval of the vaccines, the health systems of most countries were no longer under imminent threat of being overwhelmed because a growing proportion of the world had already been infected and the worst of the pandemic had already abated. Consequently, we demand conclusive evidence that an actual emergency existed at the time of the EMA granting Conditional Marketing Authorisation to the manufacturers of all three vaccines, to justify their approval for use in humans by the EMA, purportedly because of such an emergency. Should all such evidence not be available, we demand that approval for use of the gene-based vaccines be withdrawn until all the above issues have been properly addressed by the exercise of due diligence by the EMA.

Worldtrip

Thanks for sharing this, I certainly await answers to all points raised however I won't be holding my breath as it seems certain that the money makers involved will profit over people. Sounds like the mafia found a new home in the trustee registry of Big Parma ownership back in the '60s and 70.'s.

Giraffe

5. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that this will lead to a drop in platelet counts, appearance of D-dimers in the blood, and to myriad ischaemic lesions throughout the body including in the brain, spinal cord and heart. Bleeding disorders might occur in the wake of this novel type of DIC-syndrome including, amongst other possibilities, profuse bleedings and haemorrhagic stroke. We request evidence that all these possibilities were excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

6. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets, which results in their activation [6]. Thrombocytopenia has been reported in severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection [7]. Thrombocytopenia has also been reported in vaccinated individuals [8]. We request evidence that the potential danger of platelet activation that would also lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was excluded with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.

AstraZeneca has now issued a Dear Doctors Letter - in Germany it's called Rote-Hand-Brief - to inform healthcare professionals that it seems plausible that their stuff causes thrombocytopenia. Risk factors could not be identified.

This is what Bhakdi and Wodarg have warned about for months. The problem does affect all gene-based vaccines. (I assume that tradiditional vaccines come with these problems, too.)

In this interview Sucharit Bhakdi talks about symptoms and related health conditions. Fast forward to the 37:10 mark.

There is a German study that looked into the mechanism. I don't know what to make of the study. Bhakdi says that you get bleeding issues if you run out of platelets.

Towards Understanding ChAdOx1 nCov-19 Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT)
Conclusions
ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine constituents (i) form antigenic complexes with PF4, (ii) EDTA increases microvascular permeability, and (iii) vaccine components cause acute inflammatory reactions. Antigen formation in a proinflammatory milieu offers an explanation for anti-PF4 antibody production. High-titer anti-PF4 antibodies activate platelets and induce neutrophil activation and NETs formation, fueling the VITT prothrombotic response.

Giraffe

Johnson & Johnson also has issued a Dear Doctors Letter saying that there were cases of thrombocytopenia in combination with thrombosis, and that it seems plausible that it's caused by the vaccine.

Covid-19-Impfstoff Janssen: Rote-Hand-Brief warnt vor besonderen Thrombosen

A all vaccinees should be advised to seek immediate medical attention if they develop appropriate symptoms. These include shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling, or persistent abdominal pain; affected individuals may also experience neurological symptoms, such as severe or persistent headaches or blurred vision. It is also suspicious if skin bleeding (petechiae) occurs outside the site of vaccine administration after a few days.

21-04-26-covid-19-vaccine-janssen.pdf (pei.de)

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals