Mauritio

Great review on cineole!

It also seems to have some potent anti-cancer effect:

1703264415474.png

Last edited:

Mauritio

That's a good price, mine is coming from bloody Amman in Jordan I just found out!! Must read eBay ads more carefully.
wow, its not carried in pharmacies in the UK? In germany it seems to be very common, although I had never heard of it.

Peater

wow, its not carried in pharmacies in the UK? In germany it seems to be very common, although I had never heard of it.

It didn't seem to be but I just ordered it from my computer, I didn't go into any pharmacies to ask.

Kray

Does regular taurine have the same insulin sensitizing benefits if tudca?

Insulin sensitivity was increased in obese but non-diabetic men and women after 1,750mg daily ingestion of TUDCA for 4 weeks. Muscle and liver tissue became more insulin sensitive, but adipose (fat) tissue did not. The degree of improvement was approximately 30% improvement, which rivals current anti-diabetic pharmaceuticals such as thiazolinediones and metformin."

Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
Did you ever get an answer to this? Did you take taurine, tudca, or both? Dose? Cycled or continuous? Dr Berg (videos) suggests they have some similar but separate functions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals