Healthseeker

i don't remember.

i used a German mix of ingredients that's known to flush out bile called Rowachol on empty stomach. i take it twice daily for 2 days and usually it calms down my gallbladder. with cascara sagrada infusion.

using a massage vibration tool on minimum level, very softly for 5 minutes, very carefully, seems to help too,

How do you get it, it says its prescription? And what is in it?

moa

How do you get it, it says its prescription? And what is in it?
no, is not prescription.

it's kind of old stuff, before world war. is like a traditional remedy in Germany and Romania, people who drink alcohol and have bad diets and want to avoid having gallbladder stones take it every day before meal like long. i don't think it has any side effects. I'm not sure taking it empty stomach life long is ideal, but short term should be fine.

if you take it every day with a meal, you'll never have gallbladder stones no matter what. people also try to use it after they get stones, it's not always working, but sometimes about 20% of cases it completely cancel a surgery of gallbladder for small gallstones in a few weeks, some physicians in Germany tell patients to try that for a few weeks before surgery i was told.

if it's not diluted it has very strong taste, bitter and like menthol but there's no mint in it i think.

Amazon product ASIN B0936ZC8YWView: https://www.amazon.com/Rowachol-Austria-Germany-Distribution-Language/dp/B0936ZC8YW/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?crid=3PO2YLVN26PFC&keywords=Rowachol&qid=1700849424&sprefix=rowachol+%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-2

moa

what's funny is your can do whatever you want with your health and diet, if you take one drop per day you'll never have gallbladder stones, it's traditionally the belief, not sure if it's true or not.

i only take it when i feel bad, not every day.

Mossy

Your gallbladder could be just irritated cause its irritated, its its own organ with its own health status. You can do a little flush, swig a chug of olive oil and take about 4 senna laxatives on a mostly empty stomach. and/or they say drink lemon or grapefruit juice or something like that, can help, its a little bit more involved tho, where your trying to turn bile into soapstones and poop it out, so you have fresh bile. There's manuals on it.
I have taken a small amount of olive oil with a carrot and salt, and that seems to help with initiating a bowl movement, but not before causing what feels like a slow down and burden on the gut and digestion process. I think I've narrowed it down to the olive oil causing this, not the carrot and salt. I wonder what a larger amount of olive oil would do, as you're suggesting? Maybe it would be better than a small amount, able to push through better and prevent a slow down and burden to the digestive system,

Healthseeker

I have taken a small amount of olive oil with a carrot and salt, and that seems to help with initiating a bowl movement, but not before causing what feels like a slow down and burden on the gut and digestion process. I think I've narrowed it down to the olive oil causing this, not the carrot and salt. I wonder what a larger amount of olive oil would do, as you're suggesting? Maybe it would be better than a small amount, able to push through better and prevent a slow down and burden to the digestive system,
Yeah you'll get diarrhea, you can also use coconut oil. If you take enough it will just be liquid diarrhea and it will tinted greenish with bile. And you will be sick as a dog for a while.

Mossy

Yeah you'll get diarrhea, you can also use coconut oil. If you take enough it will just be liquid diarrhea and it will tinted greenish with bile. And you will be sick as a dog for a while.
Thank you for the warning. I'll have to consider and plan for this then.

Healthseeker

Thank you for the warning. I'll have to consider and plan for this then.
It's worth trying, but you'll probably only want to do it once. The laxatives will help too, somewhere I read studies where it explained the mechanism, but I forgot cause its been years ago. But, they break a feedback loop within your digestive system that recycles bile. But, they quickly lose effectiveness, you gain a tolerance to it.

Basically your cleaning out the aggravated, infected areas. Really its common sense, to clean a wound to promote healing.

Mossy

It's worth trying, but you'll probably only want to do it once. The laxatives will help too, somewhere I read studies where it explained the mechanism, but I forgot cause its been years ago. But, they break a feedback loop within your digestive system that recycles bile. But, they quickly lose effectiveness, you gain a tolerance to it.

Basically your cleaning out the aggravated, infected areas. Really its common sense, to clean a wound to promote healing.
I'll have to wait for a chunk of time where I have the luxury to be sick and detoxing.

Healthseeker

Mossy

look at this---> Nutiva, Organic Squeezable, Virgin Coconut Oil, 12 fl oz (355 ml)Default Title

It says 12 fluid ounces. Find something like this at a grocery store, and brand does matter on the quality of the coconut oil. If you eat all this, it WILL clean you out. If you did it on a friday, you would be sick and fast on saturday, and sunday you would feel better.
I currently have that oil, but refined. I'm a little hesitant to consume 12 fl oz. I'll have to think about that one. I'm currently sick again. My body is so sensitive anything sets me off.

Mauritio

8 euros

ingredients:

bezogen auf 1 g Tropfen

320 mg Levomenthol

60 mg (-)-trans-Menthon

136 mg α-Pinen

34 mg β-Pinen

50 mg endo-Borneol

50 mg Camphen

20 mg Cineol

+ Oliven-Öl, nativ
That is a very interesting supplement.
I researched the individuell constituents and especially camphen peaked my interest. It has various pro-metabolic effects, best shown via this study. The effects on body weight, cholesterol and liver health are remarkable! FAS very much decreased.
It has also has anti-inflammaroy effects and anti-microbial effects against a range of bacteria ,viruses and fungi.

1702744901030.png

- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20554

moa

Indeed, Ray Peat also tried camphor and he had good results with it.

Around the same time Salol was becoming popular, another common remedy used as intestinal disinfectant was camphoric acid.
This is the dicarboxylic acid version of camphor, but unlike camphor is has no smell and its taste is tart/bitter similar to a combination of lemon and quinine. This allowed for the chemical to be orally administered and it was successfully used both as an intestinal disinfectant as well as for treating fevers due to various infectious diseases such as tuberculosis.

Ray Peat : "Camphoric acid has been used as an intestinal disinfectant to remedy problems such as coated or sore tongue or bad breath. The tetracyclines have similar effects."

Mauritio

Indeed, Ray Peat also tried camphor and he had good results with it.
thats camphoric acid, one of the components of camphosal, but camphene should have similar effects.

Mauritio

Cineol a.k.a eucalyptol (another ingridient of rowachol) has some very interesting effects as well!

It is a COX-2 AND LOX inhibitor ,which is pretty remakable because it inhibits both pathways of damaging PUFA metaoblism. If you inhibit one pathway you simply leave more substrate for the other one, so inihibitng both is very helpful.

The study authors even hint at it reducing tryptophan and serotonin: they say it changed tryptophan metabolism, so I suspect that cineol lowers the conversion of tryptophan into serotonin.
Maybe the authors also meant the IDO1 pathway which metabolizes tryptophan to NAD+ ,and the image shows that cineol increased it compared to the rhinitis group.

- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0731708523003436?via=ihub

This study shows that it decreased TLR4 potently:
1703261506156.png

- Sci-Hub | 1,8-Cineol Attenuates LPS-Induced Acute Pulmonary Inflammation in Mice. Inflammation, 37(2), 566–572 | 10.1007/s10753-013-9770-4

Last edited:

Mauritio

I actually bought some of that after seeing it mentioned, but it hasn't arrived yet. I've used some left over Angostura bitters I found on the drinks shelf though. :D
Me too. You can get a small bottle for less than 10 euros here. I took 5 drops an hour ago and so far i notice that my brain fog has cleared and that my movements are faster, which is a good sign.
It might also be good for balding since it recudes all those inflammatory mediators and the drops are only filled with olive oil besides the active ingridients.

The angostura bitters are good as well theres just so many in there that it's hard to say what does what, but there should be some quinine and cardamom in there!

Peater

Me too. You can get a small bottle for less than 10 euros here. I took 5 drops an hour ago and so far i notice that my brain fog has cleared and that my movements are faster, which is a good sign.
It might also be good for balding since it recudes all those inflammatory mediators and the drops are only filled with olive oil besides the active ingridients.

The angostura bitters are good as well theres just so many in there that it's hard to say what does what, but there should be some quinine and cardamom in there!

That's a good price, mine is coming from bloody Amman in Jordan I just found out!! Must read eBay ads more carefully.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals