Too Skinny

boris

@boris Your background and mine sound remarkably similar.

What was your thyroid supplementation protocol? Also are you still using thyroid? Thanks

Taking 6mcg T3 with meals. I used to take T3:T4 1:2, but my T4 supply ran out and my package got confiscated by the police when I reordered :grumpy::mad: So I can take only T3 now 18-25mcg a day in total.

boris

@Spartan300 Taking thyroid for about 4 months now. All in all it took me a little over a year of peating to get to my current state after my lowcarb days. 62kg now (with clothes), before I weighed a little over 50kg at 175cm. Still a big work in progress!

Last edited:

Constatine

There is a very true film called Branded. Exactly how "it's ok to be fat" mind virus is created. Don't look at IMDb ratings, people don't get it. I recommend to pair this film with
"Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme" Book by Richard Brodie. This is the only way to properly understand this film and don't fall into those idbm brainless critics.
I doubt anyone denies that obesity is detrimental for one's health. Even those who push "body acceptance" a little too far simply prefer to avoid the topic of health implications altogether when discussing such issues. However malnourishment will kill one much quicker than obesity will. With malnourishment you get extreme suppression of the immune system, bacterial translocation, and thus a high yield of pathogens in the tissues without an ability to clear such pathogens. Virtually every system in the body suffers when undernourished, it is a far worse health state than obesity.

Yeah, and stress will affect you more if you're underweight. Surgery, for example, is less dangerous if you've got some decent fat reserves, although I totally agree that being obese is not the natural state of human beings( being underweight isn't a natural state either though).

Spartan300

Thanks @boris good luck with it.

I've been working with a peat recommended eating practices and supplements for 3 years and whilst things have improved slightly my temps remain low. Sleep, mood and libido also remain poor. Addional calories just seems to make me fatter around the middle.
Only thing I have not tried consistently is thyroid.

GreekDemiGod

I lost weight extremely fast when dropping carbs and doing either Keto or Carnivore. Experienced muscle and fat catabolism.
Reintroduced carbs, and I'm able to maintain weight. Though I find it extremely hard to put on weight without some kind of starch.

Spartan300

Same here. My metabolism isn't good and many would recommend no starch but fruit/sugar doesn't sustain me and I crash without it.

shine

You are blessed to be skinny. All obese people are jealous. Don't listen to them you are ok. Fat people want everyone to be fat in order to them be perceived as normal. There is no such phenomena like "too skinny".

What about anorexic people?

Edit: Okay I looked at the other content you are posting here. Seems like you are an obese person suffering from selfhatred and glorifying anorexia. Hope you can work this out but please don't spread pro-ana ideology. A relative almost died because of it.

Last edited:

boris

Thanks @boris good luck with it.

I've been working with a peat recommended eating practices and supplements for 3 years and whilst things have improved slightly my temps remain low. Sleep, mood and libido also remain poor. Addional calories just seems to make me fatter around the middle.
Only thing I have not tried consistently is thyroid.

Thanks, wish you success too.

Diet alone was not enough for me to raise temperatures either.

OP
M

metabolizm

Sort of.

I've been trying to eat without the usual restrictions. So I've been including refined wheat in my diet, something I've avoided for years. It's been hard to get over the weird guilt I've developed about this, because I convinced myself I had an intolerance to it, which I'm starting to doubt.

I've definitely put on a little bit of weight, which is very welcome. But I'm still having some intestinal trouble. No difference there.

The main thing I'm trying to do is follow my cravings, and eat generous portions of whatever I feel like. And eating as soon as I get hungry. Reading Matt Stone helped - he recommends eating highly calorific foods, eating for sheer pleasure, and avoiding dietary restrictions, to boost the metabolism.

gaze

Sort of.

I've been trying to eat without the usual restrictions. So I've been including refined wheat in my diet, something I've avoided for years. It's been hard to get over the weird guilt I've developed about this, because I convinced myself I had an intolerance to it, which I'm starting to doubt.

I've definitely put on a little bit of weight, which is very welcome. But I'm still having some intestinal trouble. No difference there.

The main thing I'm trying to do is follow my cravings, and eat generous portions of whatever I feel like. And eating as soon as I get hungry. Reading Matt Stone helped - he recommends eating highly calorific foods, eating for sheer pleasure, and avoiding dietary restrictions, to boost the metabolism.

What’s your height weight? I pretty much have had the same issues past couple years, with starch I’m 6 feet 150 pounds, without starch I drop to high 130s low 140s and get the “too skinny” and worried comments. With starch I get bacterial problems though, so it’s hard trying to balance. my guess is we’re both slightly deficient in vitamin A, cholestrol, hormones, which is why increasing sugar makes us lose too much weight because sugar uses up vitamin A quicker I think

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals