Advocate2021

For me personally, having tried countless ratios of T4 to T3 and T3 only, the 2 to 1 ratio or thereabouts (T4 to T3) seems the most balanced and best longterm. Without the T4, my sleep was much worse.
Also per longstanding discussions over the years, Dr. Peat has said that its good to include some T4.

Sefton10

Did you look into the nucleotides they add? It’s not some I’ve come across before. Other than that this seem a really good option in the UK, very few fillers etc added.

FitnessMike

Did you look into the nucleotides they add? It’s not some I’ve come across before. Other than that this seem a really good option in the UK, very few fillers etc added.
yes, mate i already did found out how much actual glandular these have after they have changed the formula.

"If yours is porcine Metavive II and state 80 mg then it is the new formula with 50 mg added Nucleotides and only 30 mg Porcine thyroid. Metavive I (new formula) is 40mg which is 15mg porcine thyroid and 25 mg Nucleotides It is better in Metavive III That is also 40mg but has 32 mg bovine thyroid and 8 mg Nucleotides and Metavive IV 80 mg has 65mg bovine thyroid and 15 mg Nucleotides. if you read the label under Nutrition information there is the list of ingredients they do not tell you the quantity but they are listed."

golder

yes, mate i already did found out how much actual glandular these have after they have changed the formula.

"If yours is porcine Metavive II and state 80 mg then it is the new formula with 50 mg added Nucleotides and only 30 mg Porcine thyroid. Metavive I (new formula) is 40mg which is 15mg porcine thyroid and 25 mg Nucleotides It is better in Metavive III That is also 40mg but has 32 mg bovine thyroid and 8 mg Nucleotides and Metavive IV 80 mg has 65mg bovine thyroid and 15 mg Nucleotides. if you read the label under Nutrition information there is the list of ingredients they do not tell you the quantity but they are listed."
Metavive IV sounds quite highly dosed. Have people had good experiences with it and noticed increases in body temps?

FitnessMike

Metavive IV sounds quite highly dosed. Have people had good experiences with it and noticed increases in body temps?
yea its working mate, I'm taking the porcine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom