One Radio Network - October 21st, 2019 With Atom Bergstrom

Inaut

Atom Bergstrom - Building Muscles and Building a Better Life -October 21, 2019 - One Radio Network

Atom gives us an update on the state of vaccine compliance in the free republic of Mendocino

Dry Brushing the whole body for fun and beauty

Does Atom believe that it is a reasonable approach to supplement with Magnesium

Salt is a good electrolyte mix. Atom is with Dr Hal Huggins and goes for Morton’s

We talk about muscle building and Mr. B suggests the good ole’ tomato is one of the best muscle building foods

What does he think of Branch Chain Amino Acids

Atom is on board with Dr. Hal Huggins as his favorite salt is Morton’s Pickling and Canning Salt. Pure Salt, nothing else

Some emails:

In his most recent interview with Patrick, Ray Peat was asked if the muscle building technique used by bodybuilders from the 1930s to the 1970s of taking large amounts of desiccated liver tablets was safe or if it could possibly contribute iron overload and inflammation. Mr. Peat made some comments about how heme iron in liver was bound by carbon until it reached the cell, but stopped short of providing a clear answer as to whether bodybuilders could safely consume high amounts of desiccated liver supplements without concern for iron toxicity…what does Atom think?

Due to digestive problems, I suspect that I have a potassium deficiency, but I can’t find any supplements with enough potency to be meaningful. How can I get meaningful amounts of extra potassium? Is there perhaps a topical potassium product out there like there is with magnesium? If so, I can’t find it.

Do you think using AquaCure hydrogen water for and enema would be good?
What do you think would be the benefits?

A friend in construction was in terrible pain for months. He started using magnesium lotion and most of the aches and pain went away

Ask Atom if he found his meridian charts ?? Especially for my middle finger joint on left hand ?? This has been HURTING for a month. I’ve rubbed Vick’s… Barbara’s pain cream… turpentine and took Advil …. I don’t want to get on Doctors meds

Besides meditation, what else can help recover from a hard work out and prevent lactic acid?

What are his thoughts regarding ( Holographic Kinetics ) ?

I’d like to chat to my relatives, but as they don’t talk much on the telephone anymore can I contact them on the Astral Planes or something, and how would you do it?

What does Atom think about intermittent fasting? How does this fit
within the SunSync nutrition system?

To add to your conversation when I was a child my uncles used to pick on me and tickle me fanatically. My grandfather would say tell yourself “I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish”. It took few attempts but now 50years later I’m still not ticklish. It’s a silly story but proof.

I mentioned The Great Gama (1878-1960) on today’s show

Gama had an intense DAILY workout schedule, including …

1) 5,000 “Gama squats”

2) 3,000 standing push-ups

3) wrestling up to 40 wrestlers

4) wrestling trees (yes, trees!)

<>

Gama’s DAILY diet included …

1) over 2 gallons of milk

2) 6 Desi Murga chickens

3) 1.5 pounds of crushed almonds

My take away from this one....

1. Tomatoes are a body building food because of bcaas
2. Atom doesn’t like supplementing magnesium but rather getting it from food sources. Cobalamin Tonic - cacao, coffee and maple syrup. Sounds tasty and easy
3. Petunias are fire retardant
4.To reduce lactate, say outloud - black, grey, brown, red, orange, yellow, blue, green,violet, indigo, white (not feeling this one)
5. Cold water quick exposure followed by sugar (sweet fruit or white sugar) for muscle building after workouts:....
6. Magnesium and sulfate are key to avoiding cancer

I give up

Last edited:

lampofred

I’d like to chat to my relatives, but as they don’t talk much on the telephone anymore can I contact them on the Astral Planes or something, and how would you do it?

man what...

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Listener question.... not I.....