Thyroid dosing during bike tour

Nnik

Hi smart people on the internet.
Looking for some advice here. I am about to embark on a 25 day bike tour. Not for the purpose of exercise (I know this will negatively affect my metabolism) but for the thrill of adventure. I was taking 25mg of Thyrovanz over the winter/spring and then stopped this summer because it was making me feel hot. I was going to resume the same dosage because my cold hands and feet are slowly returning. I leave for a long bike tour and am wondering how the exercise might affect my thyroid dosing. I am nervous about fast heart rate/ overheating while doing cardio but also know that this exercise will be suppressing my thyroid so I should probably take something. Any recommendations for dosage? Should I anticipate needing more or less thyroid hormone during the 25 days. And timing on the doses? Thanks! **Any other supplements/ recommendations to mitigate the negative effects/stress from this trip are also welcome**

Peatful

This is a good question and I believe I’m gonna say the opposite of what a lot of people would say here

First, let’s address your cold hands and feet currently
This is a sign of high cortisol, which in turn means low thyroid
You should address of a high cortisol naturally in this case
That would mean upping your kilocalories as well, as trying to balance, your carbs, protein and fat ratio

By doing this, he will lower your cortisol levels which will allow your thyroid to kick in

——————————————————

This feeds into the second question and your main question in the post

I recommend not taking any thyroid while on your bike tour

Thyroid increases your needs for nutrients and calories
And since she will be expending many calories with your level of activity,
you don’t need to put your foot on the gas pedal so to speak

Eating robustly
And I mean robustly
Will really be protective
as well as therapeutic
No ndt needed

Enjoy the ride….